Right from my High school days I had a strong inclination to various programmes/ activities in health sector. My Interest in the subject has grown as it refers to "the science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health through organized efforts and informed choices of society, organizations, public and private, communities and individuals which is concerned with threats to health. I have come to terms with the fact that there is an enormous proportion of subject to be assimilated; to focus on public health intervention to improve health and quality of life through prevention and treatment of disease and other physical and mental health conditions. Therefore I want to take up a vital role in disease prevention efforts in both the developing world and in developed countries.
My concern for Health draws back to the days when I was playful and spoiled my health and finds the intervention to improve health and quality of life through prevention and treatment of disease and other physical and mental health conditions. Now, I look back and wonder how the dimensions of health can encompass "a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely t...
... middle of paper ...
...d me to various facets of Public Health. With this foundation, my immediate objective is to pursue Master’s at your University in Public Health and participate in on-going projects and research at your department. I am confident that the highly qualified professors and infrastructural facilities at your university would surely help me build upon my foundation and will guide me to gain advanced knowledge in my interested fields. I hold high reverence to the research carried out by Data and Knowledge Management group. I look forward to be a part of research in recognition and related problems in Artificial Intelligence. I believe that I have the motivation and perseverance required by your graduate program. If given an admission, I will avail multitudinous opportunities at University and will make significant contribution to the ongoing research work at your department.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In an accounting large quantity of numbers in systematically arrangement makes possible for businesses to provide a view of its day to day activity, growth, and its financial standing. I created interest in learning accounting from my home, and make it my career, as well as to progress my career goal to become auditor and open up my own accounting business; I need to make my knowledge of accounting wider and stronger. Applying for Master Science in Accounting is a very important step toward achieving my career goal.... [tags: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree]
899 words (2.6 pages)
- Deciding on a program for a Master's Degree in Education can be a challenging decision. There are a lot of factors to consider as you make this life-changing decision. However, it can be a relatively easy process to unlocking your future if you take your time and follow a logical step-by-step process to reaching your decision. Step 1 - Decide Which Area of Education Appeals to You Before you decide on a program for your Master's Degree in Education, you need to think about the area of Education that appeals to you.... [tags: Education]
849 words (2.4 pages)
- I want to earn my Master of Science in Biology from University of Nebraska, Kearney, with an emphasis in either cellular biology and physiology or genetics and molecular biology. As one of the best and one of the few universities to offer an online master’s program in biology, I expect you receive many more requests for entrance than you have positions to offer. This leaves the question, “Why offer this opportunity to me?” If I could be a professional student, I would be. I am always wondering why, how, what if.... [tags: admissions essays]
779 words (2.2 pages)
- When I was in grade 5, one small project I had to complete in French class was related to what I wanted to be when I grew up. This was a big question to ask a 10-year-old. However, I already knew that I wanted to work as a teacher someday. “Je veux être une enseignante” or “I want to be a teacher” has been one of the most important goals I have worked towards over the last 11 years. Why teaching. There is no single reason that I tell someone when they ask me that question. It is the rewarding feeling that I get when someone learns something new from my explanations or demonstrations.... [tags: Education, Educational psychology, Coagulation]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- I took this course because I had recently heard about it from a friend. He said he had really enjoyed it, and it wasn’t as strenuous as in-class courses the majority of time. I expected this course to be a benefitting course for my near future. I graduate in May, so I know it is important to learn about the job process that I am soon to face, and how to deal with it. My expectations were met. I have learned a lot of information that I otherwise would have never thought of in regards to interviewing, job searching, etc.... [tags: Graduate school, College, Postgraduate education]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- Possible Selves Possible Selves are hopes or representations of what individuals want to become in the future, and they also indicate what individuals are afraid of becoming (Markus & Nurius, 1986). While discovering the possible selves, individuals will gain a relatively clear sense of what they are, what their strengths and weaknesses are, what their goals are, and how to become the possible selves, because it is the desire to become possible selves that motivates people to make an effort. The following is the journey of how I exploring my possible selves.... [tags: Psychology, Research, Education]
1040 words (3 pages)
- ... Also, I was very involved in conferences and meetings with young people to talk about climate change. In the scouts we did forums and chat under the stars about how to change the world. But I realized that we repeated the same as everyone said and If We really wanted to make a change we would improve our academic and intellectual preparation. Specially, if I wanted to work with nutrition and climate change I would learn many more things, so I decided to study a simultaneous bachelor: I chose Food chemistry.... [tags: voluteering experience, oaxaca]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- From junior high school, I developed a strong interest in Life Sciences. My parents gave me a microscope as a birthday gift when I was 13. I collected all kinds of cells which could be observed with optical microscopy excitedly. I could observe the wall separation with purple onion scales cells over and over again for a whole afternoon. In my high school period, I participated in the biological competition and learned more mysteries of Life Sciences. At that time, I felt life science was the most amazing thing because principles are so simple and logical, but all phenomena are so complex that you might never predict.... [tags: Cancer, Breast cancer, Gene expression, Gene]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- Name: Marques L. Stevenson Expected Graduation Date: 2018 Program/Concentration: Doctor of Education in Sport & Performance Psychology Hometown: Seattle, WA Prior schooling or work experience: Bachelor of Science in Psychology & Sociology (Culver-Stockton College); Masters of Education in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (Lamar University); Licensed Professional Counselor Intern (LPCi); Recognized Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (RASAC II); Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR); Community Support Worker (CSW); Community Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center (CPRC); Assistant Store Manager at Finishline.... [tags: Academic degree, Master's degree, Doctorate]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- From the moment I starting my educational path I knew four years wouldn’t be enough to fill me with all the dimensions of the fashion industry. This led me to make my decision to apply for the M.S. Global Fashion Enterprise degree. When asked how this program at Philadelphia University would benefit me, I will begin by giving a background on my previous education. I started my undergraduate degree at Buffalo State College in upstate New York pursuing a Bachelor degree in Fashion Merchandising. After being in the program for a year I was confident in knowing I needed a change.... [tags: Merchandising, Retail, Clothing]
825 words (2.4 pages)
- Random And Systematic Errors Are Both Factors That Affect The Reliability And Accuracy Of The Results
- Argumentative Essay - Passionate Kissing
- Petroleum And Its Effects On The Petrochemical Industry
- I Was An Amazing Birthday And You Enjoyed It With Your Family
- The Base Of Servant Hood
- Antidepressants ' History And Psychopharmacological Effects