This comic is one of the most famous basketball comic in Japanese comic world. It had been published in the most famous comic magazine, and there were a lot of fans. It made to an animation, and it was the critical reason of this comic’s popularity. When the author started to draw this comic, his drawing ability was not good enough compared to other professional authors. But when the comic was in the climax, his drawing ability had changed amazingly. I really love his drawing style and characters.
This comic’s hero was a ...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- My journey on the basketball team Joining anything comes with a struggle, such as fitting in or trying to be the best. Basketball is a prioritized sport in my family. I always knew that as soon as I hit junior high it would be time to fulfill my family’s prophecy of joining a basketball team. I was not too thrilled of the thought at first. I decided to talk to some of my friends to get their view on it. Most of their responses were negative. I remember my best friend at the time had told me, “You can’t even do your hair and cut your nails, how are you going to play basketball”.... [tags: High school, Basketball, Middle school]
1294 words (3.7 pages)
- Career Research Paper Being a Basketball Coach.The reason why i am studying this career is because i want to know what it is like to be a High School, or a College Coach, and a National League Associations (NBA) and just to see how it is to be a coach . My history of this career is that i have been to so many job shadows that are coaches and some coaches are nice too there players and some are very mean. There are a lot of basketball coaches out there and the employment of this job is to make sure your other coaches stay on track with the players to because some of the basketball players just want to go out and party after a game which that is not good for your body to have alcohol or anythi... [tags: High school, Basketball, Season, Coaching]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Another person that has influenced me is an entrepreneur and retired professional Hall of Fame basketball player Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan is not only a retired professional basketball player that went to the University of North Carolina but he also hosted a numerous of basketball camps to give children the opportunity to live out their dreams. Mr. Jordan stated. “If you 're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I 've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don 't have to stop you.... [tags: Basketball, National Basketball Association]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- High School Basketball In the Swales document we looked at in class, a discourse community has a set of common goals (Discourse Community). In high school basketball, the goal is to win the state championship. Also, a discourse community uses a specific jargon (Discourse Community). We see this in the rules and how some players and coaches communicate. Finally, a discourse community has its new members learn from experienced members (Discourse Community). This is evident when we talk about learning the fundamentals from the coaches.... [tags: Basketball, High school, Michael Jordan]
1288 words (3.7 pages)
- Understanding Basketball When Tyler says he’s going to play basketball at the rec center, it’s never a casual game. His competitive spirit always gets the best of him, and a friendly game is now a serious competition. The Groveport Recreational Center is his go to place. His face is so familiar the associates at the front desk immediately recognize him. I have very little grasp on the game of basketball. He, on the other hand, could have a doctorate in the game of basketball. The rec is a huge building with brown bricks and open windows at the front view.... [tags: Basketball, Game, College basketball, Play]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- Every time you step on to the court its a challenge. Not only an individual challenge, but a team challenge to be the best. This is for the best two sports in the world, football and basketball. The glory of winning, but the agony of losing, is what separates the champs from contenders. There are truly two of sports we highlight in today culture. They are so popular that you see them all over the world, or maybe different version of them. There are truly die hard fans from not only these sports, but others world wide.... [tags: American football, Basketball, Ball]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- As people look back on the sport of basketball, most would notice it was once six on six instead of five on five. In case someone doesn’t know what basketball is, it is a sport where teams try to advance the ball and shoot it through one basket and to keep the opposition from scoring through the other. Women’s basketball has grown rapidly since the 1970’s. Until then, women and girls had been allowed to play only a six-player game in which offensive and defensive players were rooted to one half of the court (Basketball).... [tags: Basketball, High school, Three-point field goal]
1170 words (3.3 pages)
- As people look back on the sport of basketball, many would notice it was once six on six instead of five on five. “Women’s basketball has grown rapidly since the 1970’s. Until then women and girls had been allowed to play only a six-player game in which offensive and defensive players were rooted to one half of the court” (__________). It seems completely bizarre to even think about the game with twelve players on the court rather than ten. Many things changed when they transitioned into the new system of basketball.... [tags: Basketball, High school, Three-point field goal]
978 words (2.8 pages)
- Soccer (Football) as known in most of the countries and Basketball both are sports that played at high schools and colleges in U.S.A. The physical body contact is a part of these two games. The similar points of both of them are not too much. Both soccer and basketball are sports need a stamina and mental strength to be played, but the childhood and the surrounding environment decide whether the person will prefer one of them over the other. It’s not very strange to find someone who likes and play both of the sports; although that soccer and basketball are played in different ages and it’s for both genders, the way that each game is played causes a various fans bases and that will affect the... [tags: Basketball, Association football, FIFA World Cup]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Basketball is a sport people love all over the world and has changed throughout history. College basketball in the 1930s gave younger athletes a new focus during the Great Depression. Professional basketball was an important distraction for people at the time as well.There were some top basketball teams that faced many issues with all the issues in the 1930s. Basketball was growing during the 1930s, serving as a distraction from the Great Depression at both the professional and collegiate level.... [tags: Sport History, College Basketball ]
1120 words (3.2 pages)