“News reporter” what is news reporter do, the job sound is interesting .Yes it is, but the problem is I do not study for writing a news.
I studied about Faculty of Mass Communication, Department of Radio and Television. I studied about news just one subject, I barely to know how to wrote news. So the first thing I do not know is why they are hired me. However it did not matter because I got a job. My expectation for this job position. I think it will be interesting job, have a lot of things fun like in the movies. On first day at the station “News Editor” his name is “Banteang” who is tall and thin man, He is the kind of person that hardly to smile and I very scare to talk to him. He puts a big amount of newspaper on my table and says to me “read it” I read one and two and three, I have to read every single page. Many people walk around like busy. Looks like just only me in that room still do not move just read and read the newspaper. The room is cold, I feel like I get a command to do this thi...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The 245 Year Old Problem For 245 years the United States had a huge problem. This problem is of course slavery. While slavery may have not seemed like a problem when it first started in the 1620s because of the increase of production and profit it brought on, later on, people began to notice that slavery, while it was helpful, was also not right. Treating people like property began seeming unmoral rather than just a part of day-to-day life. When people, other than just the salves, began to notice how wrong slavery was, they decided a change needed to be made.... [tags: American Civil War, Slavery in the United States]
1590 words (4.5 pages)
- New Year, Old Inequality As a young woman in the 21st century I find it difficult to fathom the concept of Inequality. I don’t understand why as a woman I should be treated differently to a man. Growing up in a strong female environment I was made aware when I was being treated differently because I was a girl, whether it was by my older brother or a boy in the playground. I wouldn’t label myself a ‘femi-nazi’ or a strong feminist, but I definitely agree with gender equality. I don’t understand why we as a nation can let something as important as equality slip through the fingers of our government.... [tags: Woman, Feminism, Gender, Abuse]
936 words (2.7 pages)
- Review of Literature Eighty-nine- year- old Paul Matteson was a dedicated and beloved member of his Michigan community. He was known for his generosity and willingness to assist those in need. In late 2012, Matteson committed suicide, shocking his family and friends. Reporter Danielle Salisbury investigated the cause of the suicide and concluded that Matteson killed himself because he felt socially isolated. A few years prior to Matteson’s death, his wife of 62 years was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.... [tags: Old age, Gerontology, Middle age, Ageing]
1047 words (3 pages)
- The almost150-year old house, a paint-peeling two story clapboard, occupied three pieces of property, fronted by the ocean and backed by the sound. The two-story cottage showing its age boasted a wrap-around porch--half screened, half open--housing rockers, two hammocks, ping pong table and breakfast table for twelve, also the children’s dinner spot. A detached kitchen off the back porch, throwback from the turn of the century, hid a tiny bedroom and bath tucked behind for the help, or later, for a teen’s retreat.... [tags: Rooms, Bedroom, Shower, Room]
711 words (2 pages)
- Imagine being a parent of a fourteen year old child named Christopher P. Henry, at Yorkensville Middle School , reporters says he allegedly grabbed a 12 year-old girl 's shirt near her stomach and kissed her last week (as part of a dare) from a group of his friends , but it had less than lighthearted consequences. The 8th-grader was charged as a juvenile with second-degree assault before being released to his mother. “Fourteen states have no minimum age for trying children as adults. Children as young as eight have been prosecuted at 10, 12, or 13.”(www.eji.org/childrenprison).... [tags: Psychiatry, Mental disorder, Psychiatric hospital]
1152 words (3.3 pages)
- The purpose of this paper is to learn more about the development of a 9 year old boy, whom I will refer to as “Jay,” through observing him in multiple setting as well as interviewing him and his family. I observed Jay in his home and in the neighborhood common areas. Jay turned nine years old boy last month. He attends a public elementary school and is in second grade. Jay is a middle child, with an older brother, age 13, and a younger sister, age 5. Jay’s father works for the military and has been deployed for long amounts of time in the past.... [tags: Theory of cognitive development, Jean Piaget]
1464 words (4.2 pages)
- The child chosen for this observation is a four year old male, who apparently is a healthy normal child. He weighs 42.5 pounds, and is 44 inches tall. His mother is Hispanic-American and his father is Hispanic; they are married and live together. The child lives with his parents and an older brother (sixteen years old, and not from the same father). He has another brother (nineteen years old, not from the same mother) that comes occasionally to the house. The child’s closest brother is twelve years apart from him.... [tags: observational learning,child's background]
924 words (2.6 pages)
- Remembering My 20 Year Old Yuan chen Xue Growing up is supposed to be filled with many good times and, sometimes, times that are not so good. I found this statement to be true when I “travelled” between my 20th and 21st years. During this age, I experienced some miserable things, which I never thought they would actually happen to me. In my previous life, for the very first time I experienced the word called “loneliness”. Back to March, 2013, that was a beginning of it all. In that month, I broke up with my first boyfriend.... [tags: Love, Friendship, Debut albums]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- Development of a Four Year Old Child Works Cited Not Included Enthusiasm in children is like a ripple in the water ... it spreads. ~Anonymous~ The study of child development helps us understand the changes we see as children grow and develop. A child?s development is divided into five areas: physical, emotional, cognitive, social, and moral development (Mitchell and David 1992). Although each area will be discussed separately, it is important to remember that all these areas overlap. Together, they make up the whole person.... [tags: Papers Psychology Child Development Essays]
577 words (1.6 pages)
- 18 Year Old Adult or Child This is a letter to my parents, and to every eighteen-year old’s parents in the nation. We are the youth of America, and we need to be heard. As i sit down at my computer and begin to write i would like to make one thing very clear to all who read this: I write from the standpoint of , with support from a few experts, but no one else. There are many things involved in upholding a healthy, and loving relationship with your child when you are the parent of an eighteen year-old.... [tags: Papers]
819 words (2.3 pages)