With all this talk of technological sciences, my brain feels as if it could possibly implode. I hear something about a Tessa-something.
Tessa. That 's a good name.
I allow my focus to wander in my brain, which is a frightening place, or so I 've been told. Then, the glowing blue cube starts making sparks, and things blow around the room. Beams of light shoot out and make a what looks like a doorway. The portal explodes and leaves a man in its place. He has a sceptre in his hand. There 's a guy there 's a guy there is a psycho-looking guy standing right there! Of course, my uncle has to do something, so he says, "Sir, please put down the spear."
Are you kidding me?
The mystery man studies it, then blasts a blue beam of light at an agent. Everyone starts attacking, bullets, knives, and lasers fly. watch from behind something that fell.
Wow, mad skills.
A guy falls on a piece of metal, which hits me hard in the head. I see spots in my vision and can barely hear anything else that 's going on. I finally hear Fury through the buzzing in my head. "We have no quarrel with your people." Mr. Mystery just glares at him. "An ant has no quarrel with a boot." Oh my goodness he has the most terrifying voice of deathly velvet ever. Fury raises his voice a little. "You planning to step on us?" The man finally smiles and looks around the room. "I come with glad tidings of a world made free." And you do this by killing people? Apparently Fury was thinking the same because, he says, "Free from what?" He smirks. "Freedom. Freedom is life 's great lie. Once you accept that in your heart, you will know peace." He puts the tip of his sceptre on Selvig’s chest. Oh, what do you know, a philosophical psycho. Fury looks like he is ...
... middle of paper ...
...ped off the helicarrier. Loki tricked Agent Coulson with his illusions. DAMN IT LOKI! I accidentally make a computer explode. "Sorry Stark." Someone sets a drink on the kitchen counter. "And you should be." I prepare to swing my katana. "Whoa. Easy there short stuff." Stark. "What the hell Stark. I could 've killed you or something." He just laughs at me. "Well you would just have to take my place if you did, but that would never happen because I am too much for you. You should go back to your room, now." I was going to protest, but he looks serious. "I am going to be in my room listening to music." I start to walk to it, but he grabs me and puts me behind the counter. If you 've ever been thrown behind a counter, it is like when you fall on your butt on skates. If you 've never been skating, go see what happens. "Ma cosa-." He shushes me. "What?!" I whisper.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- For as long as I can remember, I have never enjoyed to write. It wasn’t because I was a bad writer; I actually believe I write well. I just never felt that it was something that was exciting to me. Some people find joy in writing; however, I find myself very bored when I have to sit down and write something. I must admit despite my lack of interest in writing, I have grown as a writer most powerfully in my junior year of high school. I signed up to take a college in high school class through the University of Pittsburgh.... [tags: Writing, High school, Teacher, Middle school]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- Grandpa Was a Mover - Original Writing Grandpa was always on the move, and once he decided to go, he didn't waste time looking back. This vital part of his character started at an early age. He was only four when his mother died, and as soon as he was old enough, he left Irwin, Missouri and traveled the world before settling in Kansas City in the early 1920's. Emerson Moseley worked at the central office of the Postal Telegraph and received market closings from all satellite offices.... [tags: Papers]
1584 words (4.5 pages)
- The Haunted House - Original Writing It was the Christmas holidays and beady eyes phased with curiosity were glazing over us. I felt as though everyone was staring at us, and we were now the central attention of our new, humble town, Gravesend. As our entire luggage was being unloaded, I noticed that everyone was glaring at us as if we did not belong here. I felt uncomfortable and insecure. The neighbourhood itself appeared rather pleasant and, on the road, children were playing with each over and they all seemed to be enjoying themselves.... [tags: Papers]
759 words (2.2 pages)
- A Freaky Story - Original Writing I was sitting in my room doing nothing. There was silence in the whole house. I was alone at home. There was a faint ‘thump, thump’ coming from somewhere downstairs as if someone was walking on the floorboards. I ignored it thinking it was the tick-tock of the clock. I was too tired and bored to think of anything at the moment. My mind was blank. I would have gone over to a friend’s place but I wasn’t allowed out of the house until my parents and my sister came back.... [tags: Papers]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- A Horror Story - Original Writing It was a windy night. John was home alone,because,his Mom and Dad had gone out to dinner.John was doing his homework,because,he was bored. After a half an hour John rang his girlfriend up.He asked her to come over and bring her girlfriends with her,because,his friends are coming too.His girlfriend(Mary) said; 'okey,I'll come and I will bring my friends with me too'.What Mary did not know was that John had an plan.Not just a plan but an evil plan.... [tags: Papers]
981 words (2.8 pages)
- The Present - Original Writing Tick Tick Tick. As Alem lay on his bed the clock drew closer to midnight, more importantly closer to his thirteenth birthday. Alone. Distressed. Sad. Just as the clock hit twelve, the light went off and then he could hear the door creak. The moonlight from the window in his room helped Alem make out a gigantic figure that stepped in his room. Alem froze, thunderstruck. The ugly, vicious monster looked very gruesome as it drew an axe very near to Alem, who could not help shout, 'Aaaaaaaa!' Alem was sure he was going to die, but he was wrong.... [tags: Papers]
774 words (2.2 pages)
- Cottage Life - Original Writing My children’s mother and my ex-partner Jennifer, was born in at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto on March 18th, 1973. Almost everyone in her family was born in Toronto and they still live there today. Toronto will always be her hometown but it is not Toronto that her heart belongs too. Jennifer’s heart belongs to Belmont Lake, a little cottage community just outside of Toronto. When she was four years old, Jennifer and her mother moved to Winnipeg and they have been here ever since.... [tags: Papers]
1683 words (4.8 pages)
- The Victim - Original Writing It was the first day of term, Wesley entered school feeling nervous. All around him there were cheerful boys and girls in their blue and black uniforms. Although he knew who they were, they acted like he had never existed. Wesley felt as if it was going to be a repeat of last year. As Wesley glanced at the other students he saw the huge solid figure known as the Big Bad Bully: Roy, the boy who bullied Wesley frequently throughout the whole of last year.... [tags: Papers]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- Trapped - Original Writing I suppose I better tell you why I'm here. Since that's all you are interested in anyway. I'm not going to bore you with all the goddam details. I think you'll want to here from when I slashed every one of those goddam fancy black leather chairs in the common room. You know the school only bought them because they thought they were doing us a favour buying us absorbingly expensive chairs, there so phony. I bet they only got them to trick the inspectors into thinking that this school cared about its pupils.... [tags: Papers]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- Original Writing I can't have been more than about 3 at the time. This is the main reason I can't remember much about this particular time. From the snippets I do remember, I shall try to explain to you, my last few days before I had to leave Turkey to come to London. I didn't actually know that this day was going to be different from any other; but when you're 3 you don't actually have much control over what your day will be like so this was pretty much a given. My first memory of the day consists of the daily routines after you get up: washing your face, brushing your teeth.... [tags: Papers]
606 words (1.7 pages)