In summer 2015, my education and training won me an intern experience in JP Morgan, which has provided me an insight of different lines of business and an understanding of how an international investment bank operates internally. Although I was in Technology Division, where I was responsible for developing and implementing business acceptance tests with the aim of improving the coverage and reach of the web application, I had the opportunity to work closely with several departments as well as certain clients. From interaction with al...
... middle of paper ...
...enging for people without in-depth knowledge. For example, options are not available in the Chinese domestic financial market. Limited knowledge of these instruments will put those Chinese businessmen at a disadvantage in the furious competition in the US market. With the master program in finance, I will become a professional to advise and guide them.
Even for corporations with their operations solely in the Chinese domestic markets, some of them still find the US stock market hard to resist, as it offers an extraordinarily efficient alternative to raise capital. However, cultural shocks, tax code differences, and legal issues could all pose certain difficulties for those business leaders from China. With my international education background in both computer technology and finance, I will be able to provide a more well-rounded solution for my employers and clients.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I am a senior student of computer science at the University of Manchester. As a leading research institution in this field, it offers demanding academic trainings that prepare us for the challenges in the real world. In addition, the group projects have required a lot of inputs from each member. In order to achieve our goals, besides my part of assignment, I also need to oversee everyone on board and make sure they are functioning effectively, which has been a very good training of my leadership and management skills.... [tags: Bank, Investment, Financial markets, Economics]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- I understand that you may have a great deal of applicants to choose from and right about now you 're quite possibly wondering what it is that sets me apart from the rest and if I would be a nice addition to your university. These are just questions those in charge of university admittance must stop and ask themselves if they are intent on amassing a student body that is not only academic, but also diverse and engage themselves in creative activities. I can 't imagine that it 's an easy task to sort through the applications of all the potential students of a university, and then being in charge of making sure that the student body is diverse and not just the same generic inside the box kind... [tags: High school, University, Education, Computer]
1259 words (3.6 pages)
- The senior year of high school can be the most stressful, yet most important year in a student’s life. A few contributing factors to the stress of the senior year have to do with major life decisions. Choosing a career that a person can enjoy for their entire life is a huge responsibility. Choosing the correct college and major can affect the success of an individual’s career path. Another huge stress is figuring out a way to pay for college. Studies show that the average college graduate has approximately $37,000 in student loans (“US Student Loan Debt”).... [tags: College, High school, Ohio, University]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Statement of Purpose Several projects during undergraduate study in electronic and communication made me realize the potential of computer science because I used algorithms and programming languages like Mat lab, C++ for solving the problems. The ever-increasing application of computer science fascinated me very much. So, I joined Texas State University for graduate studies with major computer science. I have made strong foundation in Electronic and communication engineering during my undergraduate study.... [tags: Computer, Software engineering]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- At the end of senior year, there is one major decision that can pave the way of the future. While many high school students choose to enter the workforce right after graduation, there are many benefits for those who choose to battle through school for a few more years. Going to college is an experience that everyone should go through, because it is a wise investment in oneself. College can be the beginning of a lifelong journey that opens many doors of opportunities such as: broadening social connections, expanding career options, and increasing future earning potential.... [tags: Academic degree, Bachelor's degree, University]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- ... Currently I am working under Division of Information Technology in Jackson State University. I get full scholarship in my high school because of my academic achievement and my financial problems which enable me to complete my education with an outstanding grade. I did not waste my high school junior and senior year summer break by just vacation. Last year I was in Jackson State Summer Bridge Program and I was the valedictory of Collage Algebra math class. During my junior summer break, I took web page development and computer science related courses in Howard State University.... [tags: academics, robotics, coding]
643 words (1.8 pages)
- Hello this is Cristian Munoz I 'm currently a freshman at El Paso community college. My major is computer science with a minor in cyber security. I 'm not your ordinary college student, I was a part time student at El Paso Community College and at University Texas at El Paso. Unfortunately, this semester I wasn 't able to enroll part time at both Universities due to high tuition rates, but that didn 't stop me from going to school. I 'm currently enrolled fifth-teen credited hours at El Paso Community College.... [tags: High school, College, Secondary school, Computer]
1198 words (3.4 pages)
- My Life As a College Student Making the Transition When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one student to dissolve the bonds which have held him to his high school life, he can get fairly intimidated. Making the transition from high school to college can be a tough one. I remember my experience in such a transition vividly, as it was only a short time ago. Growing up in a family in which both my parents had master's degrees, it was naturally expected that I would go to college, and for both my own benefit as well as pleasing my parents, I chose to pursue so-called "higher education".... [tags: Narrative Essay University School Student]
1041 words (3 pages)
- Nowadays, students in Asian countries have a trend of studying abroad. The decision of a destination depends on the development of a country. For that reason, students normally choose the developed countries to accomplish his/her dream of higher education. On the other side, in order to attract the students from all over the world, there are some suggestions to improve the quality of the college in general and NOVA in particular. They could include a foundation of various clubs, an installment of a number of electric devices and an increase of the physical environment.... [tags: Student, University, Education]
889 words (2.5 pages)
- University of Southern California The University of Southern California started during the 1880’s, when Los Angeles was just a small town without electricity and paved streets. At that time, there were only 50 students and 10 teachers, but today there are over 43,000 students and almost 4,000 full-time faculty. Today, the University of Southern California is located in one of the most densely populated, biggest metropolises in the world. The University of Southern California is one of the most successful private research universities in the world.... [tags: Academic degree, Bachelor's degree]
993 words (2.8 pages)