I am going to consider this our last session, I could continue to see you forever, but we are about to run out of things to talk about so here goes (know Ill always reply to you, you are a phenomenal), you along with God, Family, Friends and Emory have killed the Charlie and Ben. The only one left is Charles B.
I appreciate you checking on me, I did resign on Tuesday and told my boss I had left all my baggage with you (speaking hypothetically, some are to small minded to get it), but that’s one of the ways I am “unique”. This might be the last load I drop off, I trust you to do what ever you want with it, I’ll start with a blank page, a better page. I’ve read if you carry more than your load it will wear you down and that’s correct. I’ve always been a simplest in my own space, just not in my head. I’ve learned you can carry your own cross pretty well, but if you start caring others you do not move and it becomes quick sand fast. People will always latch on like a leach if they see you are strong.
Perhaps that resignation email came across very wrong (it was on my iphone). The Emory police did show up last night at my apartment, thankfully my friend was there and it didn’t look like I was crazy, although they said your name was Jaz, not Jad. I would never hurt myself or anyone else EVER, I am like Canada. I’ve just made bad choices in the past but its time to move on and get some fresh air that’s needed. I’m done carrying around things that are completely out of my control. Yes, I would love to personally fix world problems (HIV, Hunger, economy, cancer, others belief and Donald Trump) but then we wouldn’t need organizations like Emory and all its swag, with phenomenal providers. I am just one person, with a fire in me th...
... middle of paper ...
...ntil it becomes unhealthy for you as well, Emory provided this for me when I needed it most. I know my time at Emory is up and its time to see what other mountain I can climb (not alone).
I finished my Finance class except for 2 more small responses, you were right I might get a B and that’s perfectly fine with me. My cousin works with college students and after a service projects they would always get in a circle to do “reflection” and what they learned from the experience. Well let me tell you, I could easily write self help books about my experiences and how to get dig yourself out of quick sand. I know I am not alone and we are truly “All in this together” as Emory says. Take Care Jad and stay the same, you are welcome to email me at email@example.com, Emory is cutting me off after tomorrow and I am ready to start a new book in my own life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Do you count on your own tomorrow?” This is a simple yes or no question, but the answer is based highly on a person’s beliefs, morals, and worldviews. Sigmund Freud and C.S. Lewis were two of the greatest minds of the twentieth century, and the two join together in the play, Freud’s Last Session. Sigmund Freud was born in the Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1856. Supporter or non-supporter, everyone agrees that Freud was one of the most influential scientists of the 20th century. Freud focused mostly on the interaction of the conscious and unconscious mind.... [tags: Literary Analysis, Belief Comparison]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Coexist eternally. Today, an emerging belief is that all paths, all religions, lead to the same place. Everyone takes their own way that satisfies and works for them, but in the end all will be together in a perfect realm. While this may sound appealing and nice in contrast to the totalitarian view, meaning one truth, it is impossible for this to work. In St. Germain’s play, Freud’s Last Session,” Freud and Lewis both make absolute truth claims that completely contradict each other. It is impossible for these exclusive claims to both be true, and they clearly end in entirely different places.... [tags: Morality, Ethics, Atheism, Religion]
1111 words (3.2 pages)
- Social worker began session by informing client that the purpose of the session was to clarify the clients goals, how client believes she can achieve her goals, and how social worker can help client reach goals. Social worker explained what a written contract is and its purpose. Social worker than inquired about how the client has been since the last session. Client reported that she finally discussed the status of her relationship with her boyfriend. The client stated that her boyfriend did get physical during the discussion and pushed her down, but never slapped or punched her.... [tags: Sociology, Social work, The Last Session]
757 words (2.2 pages)
- As a human services professional, there are many skills that you must already have and that you must obtain as you grow in your career. According to nationalhumanservices.org human services is a very unique feild to work in. They defined this position as the, “objective of meeting human needs through an interdisciplinary knowledge base, focusing on prevention as well as remediation of problems, and maintaining a commitment to improving the overall quality of life of service populations” . In other words, preventing conflicts and improving the lives of many different individuals using knowledge.... [tags: Human, Emotion, Goal, The Last Session]
1195 words (3.4 pages)
- There is currently no 3rd party information to add to notes at this time. Social worker began session by informing client that this is their last session together and they will discuss what has been done over the past five weeks, how the client is feeling, and what the client will continue to work on. Social worker then inquired about how the client has been doing since the last session. Client report that she is doing a lot better. Client stated that she is enjoying being back at work because she loves the people that she works with.... [tags: Mother, Family, The Last Session, Support group]
1335 words (3.8 pages)
- his was our third group session, it was a different experience as I was the group leader this time around. In following previous protocol, I led the group by “checking in” and asking how everyone’s week has been going. As each member shared their feelings/thoughts and small comments, I had disclosed how nervous I was feeling about running a group for the first time among professionals in training. By disclosing such limited information, I noticed the group was surprised by my confession. One member flashed a smile at me in disbelief, while another member giggled to herself and said, “Wow, I would never have known you get nervous in front of people.” While it seemed to catch everyone’s attent... [tags: Leadership, Emotion, Session, The Members]
1061 words (3 pages)
- Reflection for Mock Session 3 I walked in my third and final mock session with a level of comfortability that I knew what I was dealing with and prepared for the client. Feed back form my classmate during my last case presentation was perfect a gave me an air of confidence for my last session. However, it was a grounding experience when the client brought up a current crisis she was dealing with at the moment. The client mentioned that she was was pregnant and was not able to make a decision of weather to keep the baby or have an abortion.... [tags: Thought, Mind, The Observer]
1401 words (4 pages)
- This meeting was the second therapy session with the client. After a brief introduction and summary of the last session, I wanted to explore where the client was regarding her current situation. The client recently discovered that her husband was having an affair and spent the holiday (Thanksgiving) with her sister in an attempt to think about her situation and how she wants to handle it. The client has not confronted her husband and is trying to decide how to move forward. The client was less distressed during this session than she was in the previous one.... [tags: Thought, Mind, Heard Island and McDonald Islands]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- p. 33 #3. In the closing minutes of a group, assume that a member says she feels cut off by you. What would you say or do. Because my group consists of gay men who have recently been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, I will have to discuss a few factors that may have contributed to this client dropping a “last minute bomb” during the end of the session. Firstly, his statement may just be an indication to talk about something deeper; it may not be the he feels cut off; it is that he feels he may not have had a chance to share something else that was on his mind.... [tags: HIV, AIDS, Feeling, Want]
2797 words (8 pages)
- During the recording of my third transcription, I felt more comfortable , I had already build a relationship with my client at this point. I was able to remember information from the previous session and notice facial expressions and tone of voice when she talks about certain topics. This time she had concerns about not being able to spend much time with her son, as she will like. In other hand she as her son complaining about mom no being home as much and how she explain the situation to her son.... [tags: psychological therapy]
632 words (1.8 pages)