Migraines have had an effect on how ...
... middle of paper ...
...as living with chronic migraines can be, and they may have had an adverse impact on my daily life, I have also learned some invaluable lessons. Lessons on how to survive, how to take care of myself and how to live in gratitude. I have become educated on nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle. I have come to know that I am a strong person. Migraines will not stop me from living a happy and healthy life. I challenge myself every day to find new things for which to be grateful instead of dwelling on any pain I may have or may soon have. I have learned that I do not want migraines to keep me from living, loving, and being who I want to be. Many people in the world suffer from greater things than migraines. As odd as it may sound, suffering from migraines has affected my life in a positive way too, and have put me on a road of positive thinking and gratitude.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- A good day is a pay day. Ever heard of that saying. Getting rewarded for the work accomplished is a great feeling. Most people start using money and needing money around ages 16 and 17. What does this mean. Yes it mean’s your first job. When someone young tends to start thinking about searching for employment they have a lot of their mind and have to think to were to even begin. How to do this and how to do that. *** Planning on adding more*** There is always a first for everything, the first step to finding a job or finding a new one is to make or edit your resume.... [tags: Employment, Recruitment, At-will employment, Wage]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- I woke up to a familiar pitter-pattering down the halls and knew instantly that this was going to be a good day, or at least I was going to make it a good day. I quickly got out of bed and dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before running out into the hallway to find Lilly. When I got out there, she was already halfway down the stairs. I waited for her get all the way because she wouldn’t hear me coming up behind her. I bolted down the stairs and scooped her up off of the ground and into my arms.... [tags: 2007 singles, Debut albums, Press Play, Eye color]
1802 words (5.1 pages)
- Today is a good day. No—today is a great day. A day like today has been year in the making. Today is a day for victory, a day for celebration, a day for pride. Today is a day for us to take a deep breath, lift our voices, and say, “I did it. I deserve success, and I will go out and find it.” However, while today may a day for rest, of relief, of anticipation of what comes next, today is also a day to understand exactly what we are leaving behind: a school full of our memories, our achievements, our legacy.... [tags: 2008 albums, Debut albums, Single person]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- Today is a good day. Today there is only mild throbbing in my right temple. Feels like a small ice pick jabbed in my head. Unlike a bad day when it feels as if I am giving birth through my head just after someone beat my skull and neck with a baseball bat. This is a small example of how it feels to live with migraines. It was an ordinary day at work back in 1987 when I received my first visit from the migraine. The day was unforgettable. I was twenty years old. Out of nowhere, my peripheral vision became blurry.... [tags: Pain, Suffering, Migraine, Headaches]
1907 words (5.4 pages)
- COMMUNICATION Communication is your marriage as blood that runs through your veins is the body. The blood in the body carries nutrition. Therefore without the blood it will not work. The blood carries disease fighters. The blood carries life-giving oxygen. The blood carries away poisons. Good healthy blood is critical for the body; communication is equally as vital for marriage. It is a very high priority. Pray for the gift of communication to come forth in God’s grace to be able to use it effectively.... [tags: Communication, Marriage, Nonviolent Communication]
1389 words (4 pages)
- “.......Look for good weather to continue through the weekends with a warm trend. Today, expect highs to be in the 74 with a low of 53. Winds will remain light. There might be light showers coming from the west of Tokyo at 1PM…” “Okay. Today will be a good day.” [Y/N] said, turning off her TV and going to her room to wash up. [Y/N] was suppose to meet up Gaara at the Otonashi Shinsui Park entrance at 8:30AM, but instead Gaara message her early enough that he’ll come swing by at her house around 9AM so they both can go together.... [tags: Family, Mother, Question, Happy Birthday to You]
1455 words (4.2 pages)
- Hi everyone, I hope everyone is having a good day today. I am Yanet Renteria and I will be answering these questions that will tell you a little about the kind of person I am. How do you express yourself. 1) How you present yourself to the rest of the world. I present myself differently depending in the environment that surrounds me. In school and at work , I am reserved and I keep my opinion to myself. I have ideas and thoughts that go through my mind but unfortunately stay in my mind. I guess it is the fear of judgement that causes me to remain in a place where I feel most comfortable.... [tags: Emotion, Writing, Thought, Human]
901 words (2.6 pages)
- In The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros, there is an emphasizes on how rough it is to be part of the low economic class . Through her words you can create an image about the way poverty affects children. She goes through the book making great remarks on the topic. The different experiences that Esperanza goes through have a lot to connect with her family's financial status. She specifically describes her feelings about the poverty they live in through three of her short stories. The three short stories in which poverty seems to be an obstacle are The House on Mango Street, Our Good Day, and Chanclas.... [tags: Sandra Cisneros, poverty, Chanclas, Our Good Day]
945 words (2.7 pages)
- Day-care is a place where children ranging from as little as one month, to any other age, are taken care of during the day. This could be due to the parents being too busy to take care of them during the same time, either due to work, school, or other time consuming obligations. Day-care therefore provides alternative care for little children, when their parents are away. This is widely criticized by a large number of people who believe that children should not be left under the care of strangers.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Argument Essays]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- Another Good Day Gone Bad I slowly pressed my foot down on the accelerator as I approached the passing lane. I was tired of following the old man in his beat up, gold station wagon at 50 miles per hour. I needed to get to school. I was right behind him when I topped the hill and entered the passing zone. That's when I saw it... The warm April morning was just what I needed to refresh my mind. I had been stressed about schoolwork and was trying to keep up with all of my activities. The nice sunny morning made everything seem right.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1111 words (3.2 pages)