... middle of paper ...
...t we’re just about there. We will forever be grateful to have experienced living in Tennessee, since it is the birth place of my son. I now have two beautiful children, we still aren’t where we want to be, then again we are getting closer to living the life we both dream about having for our children. Living in Tennessee taught us various lessons, however what I will always remember is first, we can’t just jump into situations no matter how abundant it sounds we need to think it thru. Second, it taught us that we need to have a backup plan. Next, it taught us patience. Finally it taught us to be more open to effects and not be afraid to be on our own. We now live in Fresno, California and have a great life. We are always trying to improve our situation. If I had a chance to move back to Tennessee, I would do it all over again even though it wasn’t a great experience.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Ghosts; figures that haunt and torment the living due to unfinished business. They have long been a part of society, and have frequently appeared in literature throughout the ages. In “The New Boyfriend”, written by Kelly Link, ghost appear once again. The protagonist, Immy Imogen falls in love with a ghost that inhabits her friend, Ainslie’s, fake boyfriend, Mint. She has a large shock when she finds that it is two ghosts inside of Mint. However, the true ghost haunting Immy is not Mint, but rather her split nature.... [tags: Love, Friendship, Interpersonal relationship]
1390 words (4 pages)
- I would like to believe that I am most accurately described as a nurturing, compassionate, and loving boyfriend. All too often my ears pick up on the conversations of people declaring that I am all of these qualities and many more, no conceit intended. Ironically, a recent relationship of mine ended after six months of problem after problem. I believe that the expectations for me, as they are for all guys in a relationship, were unreasonable and slightly unfair. While there was not clear reason for breaking up, I was given many frugal and contradicting reasons.... [tags: Personal Narrative, Relationships, Love]
685 words (2 pages)
- "Screw you and your tool of a boyfriend. You are dead to me!" I marched outside. Some people were clapping, others were shouting profane things. Claudius followed me outside. "Are you okay?" He placed his hand on my slumped shoulder. “Don’t touch me!” I swiped his hands away as I hid my dampened face. “She has a mental illness and needs clinical help for her sex addiction.” "I am unsure of what to think anymore!" I leveled my gaze to stare into his periwinkle set of eyes. "I told you she was no good.... [tags: 2007 singles, Debut albums, Pop ballads]
2322 words (6.6 pages)
- Journal Entry One: I have been in a relationship now for over two years with my boyfriend Zac. I can honestly say our communication is what built the solid foundation our relationship stands on. The intimacy in our relationship has been a key component. Working full time, juggling internships, social events, homework, etc. can put a strain on your relationship and communication easily if you let it. However I am glad that dating him showed me it is not in the quantity of communication or being together face to face that matters but rather it is quality of that time.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Communication, Time]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- There is not one person on this planet who has not told a lie. I believe it is in our human instinct to, at times, stray from the truth when it comes to a situation we want to avoid. Whatever the reason may be, I definitely had a reason for telling my parents a lie. My parents have always been strict with what they would allow me to and not to do. They always have to know where I am, who I’m with, and what time I will be home. I have never been in serious trouble or done something to make them distrust me.... [tags: Lie, English-language films, 2006 singles]
1108 words (3.2 pages)
- Many women are absolutely phenomenal; but my mother and my boyfriend’s mother are the most important to me. While the two women share similar traits, they are different in terms of their pasts and paths. The way that they have conducted themselves throughout their lives is absolutely inspiring to me. Both of these women have had to overcome and encounter many obstacles in their life to be where they are today. They live their lives with an all-embracing demeanor of positivity, humbleness, and many other qualities.... [tags: Mother, Father, Friendship, Family]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- For this personal development project, my goal is to become a better partner in my relationship with my boyfriend, Jermaine. Although, we have been together for over four years, I have still have difficulty handling conflict. The motive behind my goals is to become an effective communicator and also enhance my boyfriend’s communication. My goals throughout this process will allow us to establish a much stronger and deeper connection, openly express ideas and opinions and learn to clarify information with fewer misunderstandings.... [tags: communication, relationship, misunderstanding]
709 words (2 pages)
- PER REPORTER: Mom is at her boyfriend 's mom 's home. There is a court order for mom to turn the children over to reporter and husband. Mom is aware of the court order. Mom and Sherry have the reporter blocked. There is help needed to locating the children. The mother is believed to be in Ocean Springs. Sherry 's children are registered for school in Ocean Springs. It is unknown if the family is living in a hotel or home. Reporter found Jemma 's antibiotic presription for an inner ear infection that mom didn 't have filled.... [tags: Family, Mother, Father, Psychology]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- “Okay, may I ask, what bring you two lovely couple in my office today?” asked the couple psychotherapist. It was my first day in couple therapy with my boyfriend. We’ve decided to take our love to the next level and join homes, incongruously it brought us at a distance. And there he is, sitting next to me with that smirk face in repose. What happened to the magnitude of our fiery. “We cannot get along. Constantly bumping heads with our differences, I feel like a raging bull. Our different view were translucent and didn’t bother us much, now it’s clear as day, and its breathing down my neck” I responded.... [tags: God, Deity, Pleasure P, A Great Way to Care]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- My Boyfriend - Personal Narrative I went through an inner journey when I met my boyfriend of 7 months. Meeting him completely changed the way I look at life and what I want to do with my life. I went through a period of my life where I was depressed and angry. I wasn't connecting with any of my friends; my mum was stressed and angry, family life was horrible. I felt like I didn't belong anywhere. No-one had the same feelings as me, or felt the same things as me. I didn't know what to do.... [tags: Papers]
553 words (1.6 pages)