As a young male my most hurt emotional times stem from bad relationship, however it was relationship that changed my life forever. This young brought all human emotions out of me during the course of our turbulent relationship. Our first social interaction was just a formal greeting and casual conversation. Later on phone numbers were exchanged and we both stated that we was not looking for a relationship, just a simple friendship. As time would past her status would soon change from friend to lover in a matter of a month, this would proved to be the biggest mistake of my life.
We started in dating in June and in the following month I met her parents. Luckily I already had ascribed status due to me knowing her aunt and cousins from being their guest drummer on occasion, as time would go both her mother, father and eventually close to her entire family would grows to love me. Everything seemed great for a while, until...
... middle of paper ...
...lack Friday shopping with her family and I once again had to pretend in from of her family that I liked her but deep inside enraged with hatred that she moved on so fast after break my heart a few months ago.
All in all this ever life event changed me for both good and bad. The worst part of about was that I came to college with a broken heart, yet sill in denial of me still being in love with her. On the other hand it taught on how to get over a heart ache and teach that a person 's presentation of self may or may not stay the same, especially in a relationship. Looking at it now I wouldn 't change a second of it for the world, it is only because of long hours of prayer, tears and God 's grace that I was able to forgive. Today we have buried the hatchet and even hold great conversation on occasion, God thank you for being my rock and seeing me through it all.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I am a firm believer that learning should not happen exclusively in the classroom. The opportunity to get out into the field and learn, on the ground, is an important part of a holistic education. In today’s global society, the option to travel abroad, to obtain real world educational experiences, only further enhances a student’s education, and makes the student more competitive/marketable in our globally minded world. I am interested in this program to not only deeply enhance my graduate school experience, but to have the chance to immerse myself in the people and culture of China, and learn first hand from them, bringing to life material learned in the classroom.... [tags: Sociology, Academic degree, Learning]
712 words (2 pages)
- When I took the StrengthsFinder survey I found some of the questions a little difficult (Clifton, 2006). Some of the questions I felt that neither option applied to me. On other questions I found both options to accurately describe me. In the end my top five strength results were harmony, developer, empathy, relator, and consistency. Harmony was my top strength after taking the StrengthsFinder survey. I do try to keep the peace in situations. Conflict does not help any situation. I am a firm believer in compromise.... [tags: Employment, Emotion, 2006 singles, Help me]
957 words (2.7 pages)
- The human emotions are some of the most powerful tools given to any human being. Sometimes in life our emotions tend to overrule what is logical and it sometimes turns out to be a horrible decision on one 's behalf. The older we all get we should get better at managing our emotions in different settings of our lives and for the different people that are in our lives. Many people find managing their emotions difficult, due to life changing and traumatic experiences. Many people suffer relationship hurt, friendship hurt, emotional abuse and sometime physical abuse, these things craft and sometime harden our emotions later on in life.... [tags: Love, Emotion, Debut albums, Abuse]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- Life brings many paths, all complete with their own challenges and experiences. I am a firm believer that God brings each path to you for a greater purpose which He will later on use to further his Kingdom. What a wonderful thought. This means that my life isn 't just about me or the here and now. I serve a greater purpose and everything I go through will end up being turned into beauty in it 's time even if it begins as ashes. My entire life my parents have told me about how they were not able to go to college due to poor choices and a lack of preparation.... [tags: English-language films, American films, Full-time]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- Introduction: I am a firm believer that you need to experience your profession before following through with all of the schooling after this course. I have recently visited a couple different field sites where I would observe children and help teach them. This experience taught me so much and related very well to the material I learned in all of my Education courses. Field Experience Sites: W.G.H.S, Oasis, and Y.E.S I was lucky enough to visit three different sites in which they were all very diverse.... [tags: High school, Education, Learning, School]
1750 words (5 pages)
- Frederick Douglass once said, “Without struggle, there is no progress”. I am passionate about this quote because it means that nothing is life is given, and that you must work hard to get what you want out of life. In order to maximize on this statement and fully understand the meaning behind it, one must understand the education behind the message. I’m a firm believer that education is a unique experience for each and every student that steps foot into a classroom. However, in order for young and curious minds to take advantage from what a school can offer and deliver, I believe that the teachers who are hired to do the job must understand the commitment and traits needed to execute their j... [tags: Education, Psychology, Teacher, Learning styles]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- As a Hedonistic thinker, John Stuart Mill is a firm believer that certain pleasures are intrinsically better than others, bolstering this claim by defining what is good, discussing the differences between quantity and quality, and questioning if a gain is worth its consequences. Primarily, Mill begins by discussing what he considers to be good. Mill states, “By happiness is intended pleasure and the absence of pain; by unhappiness, pain and the privation of pleasure”, meaning that in order to have happiness, you have to have pleasure and no pain, but in order to have unhappiness, you have to have pain and no pleasure.... [tags: Utilitarianism, Pleasure, Gasoline]
1258 words (3.6 pages)
- To really know somebody you have to know where they came from. I am a firm believer that people are a product of their environment. I am from southeast Washington DC. It was rough growing up but it really made me who I am. My mom did everything she could to make the most out of the situation. I must have went to at least four different elementary schools from pre-kindergarten to kindergarten, but my oldest sister had it the worst. She had to ride multiple trains and buses in order to get to her high school.... [tags: High school, College, Academic term, Maryland]
862 words (2.5 pages)
- Everyone has their own individual traits that make them who they are. According to King, personality is “a pattern of enduring, distinctive thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that characterize the way an individual adapts to the world” (2016, pg. 375). I, myself am a firm believer of horoscopes and zodiac signs and being that I am a Pisces, would be described as a very creative person who is in touch with their emotions, even known to wear them on my sleeve at times. I definitely agree with that.... [tags: Psychology, Personality psychology, Sigmund Freud]
927 words (2.6 pages)
- Do you think that people can change. The answer to the question varies depending on who you ask. I am a firm believer that people can change if they really want to, I know because I have changed for the better. In my adolescent years I was a well-known athlete in my high school. I played everything from football, to basketball, to track, and even baseball at one point, so the attention from my female peers was not a new thing. Everyone always says to enjoy your early 20’s and that is exactly what I did.... [tags: Marriage, Love, Family, 2008 singles]
788 words (2.3 pages)
- Review Of ' Dr. Guthrie 's ' The Rat Was White '
- Sigmund Freud 's Theory Of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- The Humanistic Theory During World War II Toward The Late 1950 ' S
- Guided Imagery Is Used For The Patient Creativity
- Causes And Treatment Of Pregnancy
- Copy And Past The Full Article Citation From Sakai Below