Bang! The adrenaline is flowing now! You see the biggest buck you have ever seen laying there on the ground. All the things you’ve worked for this whole past year has finally came together. Allowing you to make that kill of a lifetime. What I just described to you is exactly what happened to me November the twelfth of 2015. But to reach that amazing adventure there were many things I had to do to achieve my goal. With hunting a lot of things play into factor such as the time of year to hunt/scouting, types of hunting and also meal prep. All theses things are important to the hunt.
The first thing you need to know about hunting is, there is two forms of hunting when it comes to hunting season as a whole. The work you put into hunting is called scouting. Scouting being your pre hunt or the first form of hunting. And the actual hunting season being the second form. But this is where the two forms of hunting are different. Scouting is a year round practice. Whereas the actual hunting season has specific dates and times. Scouting starts the day hunting season ends and stops the day hunting season starts. Scouting is where the hunter takes the time to find out where the deer or turkrey or whatever animal you desire on hunting. While hunting season starts the first weekend of September, and in a lot of states the season starts with bow. Bow season starts the first weekend of September to the end of January. During this time there are many hunting season in between. During bow season usually comes a early muzzleloader season. Which a muzzleloader is a rifle that’s hand loaded with black powder and usually a lead ball with this you only have one shot. Muzzleloader season starts usually the third weekend in October...
... middle of paper ...
...ter cleaning you kill you have to let the meat cool down. To do this place your meat in a bowl of ice water. Meal prep to season you meat you want to use salt, pepper, and bbq sauce. This marinade is the best I have found so far. You want to let you meat soak over night. Cook your meat on the grill till fully cooked to well done. You do not want a medium to rare deer steak. For the soul purpose that this is a wild animal and could carry many forms of diseases.
So as you know now hunting can be very difficult sometime but also has its many benefits. There is a lot work to do to accomplish the goal you want to seek, from scouting, to baiting. And also there is many responsibilities after the kill also, from tracking to cooking. So even though hunting is and has some difficulties I encourage you to venture out and try it for yourself. What have you got to loose.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Senior Project Rough Draft There is a newly wedded couple who has decided it is time for them to move out their small apartment and buy their own home. They go house hunting, and after seeing two homes they find this house that they feel is the home of their dreams yet it lacks some of the extra luxury things they feel is needed. They decide to purchase the house. They move in two months later and go straight to work. They knock out walls, change the flooring, add a pool, new appliances, remodel the bathroom, new central air and heat system, everything to fit their desired needs.... [tags: DNA, Gene, Chromosome, Cell]
1633 words (4.7 pages)
- Danny Tran English 114-36 Emma Rogers 27th September 2015 Assignment 2: Freire (Rough Draft) In today’s educational classrooms, there are many different ways a teacher and their students communicate and connect in the learning environment. The way the students and teachers interact with one another plays a big role in how a student is demonstrating their apprehension as well as what they are learning. In Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Paulo Freire discusses different methods of teaching and learning between the student and teacher, such as the “banking” concept of education and the problem-posing model.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Classroom, Certified teacher]
1342 words (3.8 pages)
- The Next Step: Rough Draft The European Union has been under pressure lately; critics see the current crises that the EU is facing as prove that it is almost impossible to sustain a common policy among EU members. The recent Paris bombings were another black page added to the book, killing more than 120 people it was one of the worst terroristic attacks since the Second World War, and many European leaders stress the importance of a unified stand as the European Union. Especially since rumors are going around that one of the terrorists was an immigrant coming in through the Greek border, it is more important than everything that there will be a unified Europe that comes up with a solution fo... [tags: European Union, Europe]
1145 words (3.3 pages)
- Barbados - Rough Draft Barbados is a amazing place. British colonialism left the country to fight for it 's rights and freedom. Although the British were responsible for many of the evils that happened on the island, it did lead to the great island we have today. They are definitely better off than when they started. Before the british arrived and put many slaves on the island there were already people living in Barbados. The first indigenous people were American indians who arrived here from Venezuela.... [tags: Slavery, British Empire, Caribbean]
1414 words (4 pages)
- Project Space Rough Draft Macys has become one of the greatest retail stores in the United States. Since they first opened their doors to customers in 1858 Macy’s stores have always been grand and innovative. They have changed their stores quite remarkably since it’s beginning. Macy’s elegant charm has brought in customers and help turn this retail store into a huge company. Currently Macys has 850 department stores in 45 states. Most Macy’s stores are quite grand and have two to three levels in which they market to youth, women, men.... [tags: Department store, Macy's, Retailing]
1231 words (3.5 pages)
- Alexandria Wallace Professor Yard ENG102 26 February 2015 Taking a Position Rough Draft Being Against Online Education The world is changing. While change is far from a new phenomenon, as it is said: the only things you can count on are change and death, the rate at which things change is far more rapid than it has ever been. The key factor in the world’s change is primarily technology. More specifically the amount in which we depend on said technology and in turn, how quickly programs, concepts and hardware are reinvented.... [tags: Education, History of education]
1092 words (3.1 pages)
- Splitting the Second Rough Draft When I was born, the song Proud Mary, by Creedence Revival Clearwater was playing on the radio and the doctors were throwing their medical instruments in the air. It was a joyous occasion for my mother, a nurse who worked in that hospital, and my sperm-donor father, a surgeon in the neighboring hospital. Darryl Werner was the man who drunkenly agreed to send me into the world to my mom- a recently divorced friend of his, whose only dream in the world was to have a baby.... [tags: Mother, Father, Mother insult, The dozens]
862 words (2.5 pages)
- The Demon Lover Rough Draft Tragedies tend to stick around our heads for a long time, in “The Demon Lover” by Elizabeth Bowen, she lets Mrs. Drover have the misery of her husband’s death haunt her subconscious mind. Also the other major theme is the effects of wartime on the human brain. Revenge in the short story is no bad deed goes unpunished. As well, the tale could be considered an allegory in which the soldier symbolizes "endless, inescapable violence," Many of the symbols, motifs, and the two characters in the short story support this theme also.... [tags: World War II, Short story, Fiction, World War I]
1419 words (4.1 pages)
- Maxed Out Rough Draft The United States lending industry’s main focus has become accentuating profits; therefore, they have made it impossible to live without a credit card in today’s economy and to avoid being taken advantage of by the banks. James Scurlock, director and producer of the film, “Maxed Out”, devotes his movie to informing the audience of the credit card system and its many flaws and gives examples of people who are majorly affected by the pressure the lenders apply. Throughout the movie, numerous statistics, and expert testimonies are presented, as well as comparisons and appeals to emotion.... [tags: Film Analysis]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- Meghan's rough draft For the past fifty years or so, Americans have had the great fortune of living safely in a relatively peaceful world. That perspective changed the moment a commercial airplane slammed into the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11th. Terrorists killed over 6,000 American citizens within a few hours. Suddenly, life as America knew it changed. Many stood in disbelief when they saw the joyous reactions of people cheering on the streets of Palestine. Our nation came to realize that we were truly hated, and that terrorist regimes rejoiced in our pain.... [tags: Essays Papers]
1598 words (4.6 pages)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Such As Drones
- `` Tales Of A Modern Diva `` And Daniel Akst 's What Meets The Eye
- The Republic Of Plato 's Republic
- Coca Cola Company : The World 's Largest Beverage Company
- Why Are Black Women So Worried About Getting Hair Wet?
- Analysis Of The Article ' Why I Want A Wife ' By Judy Brady