The woman’s Osphena commercial is about a substance for woman who experience pain during intercourse after menopause. The commercial implies that it is common for older woman after menopause to have pain during intercourse as one of the many side effects of menopause and that you shouldn’t have to deal with the pain and to get their sex life back. The commercial states that the substance Osphena improves the lining tissue of the vagina by making it more lubricating and eliminates pain. The commercial itself is very sexually provocative and seductive in nature. There are many older women in lingerie night type clothing in a bedroom setting, which allures t...
... middle of paper ...
...ike menopause and physically cant enjoy or sometimes even have sexual intercourse. While some of the symptoms of menopause may not seem so applying for most the worst for some “is the urogenital changes such as vaginal dryness and the thinning of genital tissues that can ruin her sexual relationship with her partner.” (Chen, 1999) Its commercials like the Osphena that remind you about the issues that come with age and show you that you can get your sex life back. Yes there are risks with every substance out there however if your suffering from pain during intercourse and all you wish is to be with your partner and not care about the side effects then you may chose to take Osphena. Age is just a number, whether your 19 or 91 most still have the same desire to have sexual intercourse as they did before but the problem is they don’t have the same physical capabilities.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Furthermore, nudity isn’t only found in TV commercials and product ads, but it is very much exposed through music, music videos, TV shows, and tabloids. The mass amounts of nudity most people experience, but don’t necessarily realize comes in the form of music and music videos. This form of media, along with TV shows, is the most exposed form of media. Songs and artists are globally recognized, making music so accessible. For instance, songs like, “I Just Had Sex” by The Lonely Island, “Lollipop” by Lil Wayne, and “Strip” by Chris Brown all allude to nudity or sexual contact.... [tags: Human sexuality, Sexual intercourse]
1103 words (3.2 pages)
- As the world is continuously changing in a rapid pace, more and more information about human sexuality that is associated with transgender, bisexual, asexual, and other issues on gender and sexual orientation is needed to understand the brain function, behavior and belief of these kind of people. As a Christian professional in the psychology field, the understanding of human sexuality is important. This profession inevitably deals with people every day, so sexuality has to be incorporated in various ways.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Human sexuality, Psychology]
1324 words (3.8 pages)
- Sex has been a taboo subject for many generations in nearly every culture present in the world. Many seem to rely on the traditional idea that one should abstain from sex until marriage, while others evolved and began to exercise the idea of sexual freedom and are not held down by any certain beliefs or traditions. Leslie Bell takes an in-depth look into this complex situation by taking into account various psychoanalytical theories and first-hand experiences in order to make sense of this complicated subject.... [tags: Human sexual behavior, Human sexuality]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- In The First Letter to the Corinthians and Confessions, sexual immorality is a prominent issue on which both Paul and Augustine spent long lengths— Paul made numerous warning to people not to be immoral and Augustine was regretful about his adolescence years for having too many immoral sexual behabior. According to these two authors, sexual immorality is defined as any sexual experiences without getting married and is often known as adultery. Even though they share the same definition for sexual immorality, they differ from each other from two aspects: the cause of sexual immorality and the solution to sexual immorality.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Marriage, Human sexuality]
1448 words (4.1 pages)
- Abstract In the beginning God created Adam and then Eve from Adam’s rib. According to God’s word and plan women were created for men. In Genesis 2:20-22 it states but for Adam no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. Marriage is designed to be sacred between men and women.... [tags: Sexuality, argumentative, persuasive]
2421 words (6.9 pages)
- Sexuality and discussing manners requiring sexual language is a part of being human and it affects us both personally and as a society (Crooks & Bauer, 2014). The United States culture falls into a semi-restrictive category where boys and girls attend the same schools and there are no set rules for sexuality, yet people keep their sexual activity private (Lecture 1, 2011). This week, the class discussed the sexual language table and noticed the similarities and differences of what words are used to describe things of sexual nature depending on if a peer or someone in authority is being addressed.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Human sexuality]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- Defined identities impact female sexuality Nowadays, more people trend to care about and working on social justice, women’s rights, as one of the topics, draws people’s attention. The society and female-selves have changed their opinion of what do being women means in 21st century. Therefore, nowadays twenty-something girls starts to behave differently from early generation. One of the behaviors become ambiguous, that is female sexuality. In “Selections from Hard to Get: Twenty-Something Women and the Paradox of Sexual Freedom”, Leslie Bell argues that neither contradictory directing nor expectation from others are the main reason that causes female sexuality.... [tags: Female, Woman, Human sexuality, Want]
1048 words (3 pages)
- Sexuality Amongst Adolescents, Factors, Correlations, and Solutions Hypothesis Sexuality amongst adolescents is prevalent throughout our culture and is accepted by some in our society. In review of this topic, when perceived through a biblical worldview, according to scripture, adolescents should not practice sexual behavior. Therefore, in an attempt to help prevent sexual activity in adolescents and practice abstinence, this review will help Christians and parents understand what factors and correlations that have been explored in this adolescent population who are sexually active.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Human sexuality]
1147 words (3.3 pages)
- The Psychology of Human Sexuality in The Bird Cage The Bird Cage, Starring Nathan Lane and Robbin Williams is a film that explores societies views of homosexuals through the medium of humor. By creating outrageously stereotyped homosexual men, the director, Mike Nichols creates an awareness in his viewers of the biases and stereotypes that they hold . The two gay male leads, Albert and Armand are owners of a nightclub in South Beach Florida. Armand (played by Robin Williams) is in a long-term relationship with Albert (played by Nathan Lane).... [tags: The Bird Cage Sexuality Movies Film Essays]
1239 words (3.5 pages)
- Sexual language and Human sexuality is a common part of human society from the time we are born. Human sexuality can be defined as “the expression of sexual sensation and related intimacy” (New World Encyclopedia ). One of the things that results from expressed intimacy is the act of sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse can lead to things like pregnancies or the discovery of sexually transmitted diseases, two of many topics stemming from Human sexuality. There are many resources educating not only students but anyone looking for information on topics that stem from sexuality.... [tags: Pregnancy, Sexual intercourse, Abortion]
985 words (2.8 pages)
- Notes On The Debt Consolidation
- The Problems Of Wheelchair Users Face
- Parole Is The Release Of A Convicted Offender
- Introduction Of Jkl Corporation 's Finance Department
- Intercultural Communication Theoretic Concepts Within A Case Study Of A Chosen Individuals Experiences
- Wedding Dinners : The Most Important Day Of Your Life