Essay PreviewMore ↓
The love people have for money is what creates evil. One of the things most people are constantly thinking about is how they can get more money. In some situations that causes people to plan out crimes. Such as bank robberies or also robbing other human beings. All of those crimes take lots of thought and planning. Humans have plenty of evil thoughts. We all have them. Whether it’s something small, like when you’re stuck in traffic and someone cuts you off. You automatically think what a jerk they are or how you’d wish they’d crash so they could learn their lesson. Some people have worst thoughts like planning to rape someone, or planning to kill someone. Those are some of the most evil crimes human beings commit that take a lot of thought.
Not only do people have evil thoughts but they also use evil words. Every human curses even if it’s not often we all do it one way or another. Nowadays we even have little kids cursing because they learned it from their parents. Humans use evil words when they get mad or frustrated. I’ll admit that I have even done it. When I was younger and my mom would annoy me I would tell her I hated her even though I didn’t really mean it. I would only say it out of frustration.
How to Cite this Page
"Human Beings are the Root of Evil." 123HelpMe.com. 20 Aug 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Evil, the force in nature that governs and gives rise to wickedness. (www.Dictionary.com ) Evil is a very complex subject that many consider unpleasant, however, evidence shows that evil does exist; and has existed since the beginning of time. Over the years, researchers have explored many aspects pertaining to evil, unfortunately, the outcome often lies in the eye of the beholder. Television and newspapers display the works and consequences of evil forces everyday. Since the beginning of time, money and ignorance have a chain reaction that can result in misery beyond human perception.... [tags: evil, ]
465 words (1.3 pages)
- “Money is number and numbers never end if it takes money to be happy your search for happiness will never end.” (Bob Marley). For the majority of people in our modern-capitalist world, money is the first thing, and sometimes the only thing that measures success in life. Money can buy power. Money can buy fame. Money can buy time. Sometimes money can even buy a life. So money has become the first common goal for everybody. There are many different perspectives, and how people view the world, in terms of success, and money.... [tags: Wealth, Happiness, Poverty, Personal life]
1394 words (4 pages)
- MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL Although money is good at times, it is basically the root of all evil. I think it would be better to say that the root of all evil is not money itself but people’s desire for money, which they could use to improve their own status, either greed to increase one’s status, or jealousy over losing in the status game to others. The Bible does not say that money is bad. What it does say is that it is "the love of money is the root of all evil." Over time money has shaped many people into greedy human beings who put others down, simply because they don’t have the same things.... [tags: finance, economy]
933 words (2.7 pages)
- The word “Satan” means “adversary” and in taking the root of the word into our culture it is obvious that the devil is our opponent. The devil has become a common sense of evil in almost all cultures. The devil is everywhere, from movies to music to T.V, the devil seems to be inescapable. Weather called the devil, lucifer, Satan; the devil almost always depicts an evil presence. Believing that the devil is real or fake; culture has made him a known figure. The global depictions of the devil range from him being pure evil, to him being worshiped as a god, to him not being an actual existence.... [tags: God, Good and evil, Devil, Evil]
1352 words (3.9 pages)
- The problem of evil is the notion that, how can an all-good, all-powerful, all-loving God exists when evil seems to exist also. The problem of evil also gives way to the notion that if hell exists then God must be evil for sending anyone there. I believe both of these ideas that God can exist while there is evil and God is not evil for sending anyone to hell. I believe hell exists in light of the idea that God is holy and just. The larger is how anyone can go to heaven. I will try to answer the problem of evil with regards to the problem of heaven and hell.... [tags: God, Evil, Hell, Heaven, Existance, Good]
1660 words (4.7 pages)
- In this essay I will look at the ways that Shakespeare has contrasted evil with good in his play Macbeth. The play revolves around the bad and wicked qualities in human nature, but Shakespeare also contrasts this evil with the power of good. This contrast between good and evil is a recurring theme throughout Macbeth. These contradictions start in the very beginning of the play, with the witches. In Act one, Scene one, line 12, the witches say, “Fair is foul and foul is fair.” This is interesting as they are suggesting good and evil as being one.... [tags: evil, good, macbeth, shakespeare,]
1653 words (4.7 pages)
- Money causes disgrace. Encomium: “money is root of all sins.” I frequently hear such statement. Money represents the inherent greed of human beings and people are always pursuing more when money even they have a large amount of it. More importantly, when people tend t pursue it or keep it, they act extremely disgracefully. Paraphrase: Because it is possible that people will lose their money one day, it is the "existence of money" makes people disgraceful after they lose their money, and makes people shameful when they are always worried about money.... [tags: Wealth, Poverty, Metaphysics, Ontology]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- A human life it 's full of hard decisions and choices; do we steal the toy from our friend. or wait for our turn. Do we give to the charity. or lie and say we don 't have any spare change. Do we say our prayers every night. or only when we need something. We constantly have to choose between, right vs. wrong, good vs. evil, but we still always have a choice. This theme of good vs. evil is presented throughout almost every aspect of our lives. On TV, the most popular shows, like Walking Dead, utilize it though its Main Characters(good) vs.... [tags: Young Goodman Brown, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Goodman]
2067 words (5.9 pages)
- Evil is the violation of a moral code. Evil is the dualistic opposite of good. Evil causes harm. While scattered dictionaries may offer these clear-cut definitions, in reality a theme so prevalent in all spheres of life from the dawn of man takes on limitless forms. The word itself has come to symbolize the dividing line between regular people and callous monsters; demonic criminals who show no sign of compassion and no adherence to virtue. Ideas concerning evil have been strung along through the schools of theology, the minds of society, and the theories of philosophy throughout the history of mankind.... [tags: Morality]
1550 words (4.4 pages)
- What defines us as human. In nature, an ecosystem is created by a diversity of animals. Out of them all only one has shaped the world to their own vision. Who is referred as human dominates all living and nonliving things on earth. Having such power any living thing would dream of becoming called human being. In order to be called human certain characteristics such as: highly sophisticated, ability to express emotional feelings, and strong beliefs must be present. Undoubtedly everybody can agree to the idea that knowledge is a key that can unlock many doors.... [tags: Religion, Human, Morality, Hominidae]
1579 words (4.5 pages)
Worst of all the most evil thing there is about people is their actions. Us human beings mistreat other human beings. We take people for granted and treat them like they’re always going to be there. Human beings can be very fake. They act one way in front of you and then are completely different behind your back. Even some of your closest friends betray you. They end up getting involved with your boyfriend or girlfriend or even talk about you behind your back. People also bully other people. Sometimes the bullying is so brutal that it causes the victim to feel that suicide is the only way to end the problem. Death is a big problem in today’s society. A lot of people are killing themselves because of how bad the world is. People kill other people for many different reasons. It takes someone truly evil to be able to take the life of another human being.
In essence money really isn’t the root of all evil. Money is only a piece of paper that represents wealth. The real evil in this world is us human beings. People have evil thoughts. Humans also use evil words and deliver evil messages to society. Worst of all people commit many evil actions every day, whether towards other humans, animals, or even nature.