One question always asks by people “How’s the real estate market?” it is significant that real estate agent and other real estate professional not provide a general response. They should response with full knowledge about the market. As professional it is not acceptable for real estate agent to say it is a seller’s market, or the banks are not offering loan right now, etc. A regular person may accept those answers, but prospector buyer may need to know why the market is down, or it is good time to invest in real estate, or why it is a seller’s market or why not buyer market? I will clarify these matters in real estate economic relations, so the prospector buyer can better appreciate why the markets are in their current condition.
The best way to explore current real estate market in the country first thing we have to assess the local San Diego market supply and demand. In 2009 the prices of homes were drop to the bottom because of Subprime lending practices. Subprime lenders accepted loans for borrowers with low credit score, credit history, without any employment history or collateral, although they often charged higher interest rates to those borrowers. The home prices dropped sharply after peaking in mid-2006, it became more challenging for borrowers to refinance their current mortgage loans. As adjustable-rate mortgages began to change at higher interest rates, mortgage loan delinquent climbed. Securities backed with mortgages, including subprime mortgages, generally held by financial firms globally, vanished most of their value.
The Country entered a deep decline recession, with approximately 9 million jobs lost during 2008 and 2009. It is almost 6% of the workforce of country. The housing pric...
... middle of paper ...
...resent market illustrated the increase in demand for existing homes in San Diego. Nevertheless, luxury home sales are increase in the highest level. The accessibility of the loan is still a major problem in selling homes. Most banks now require a 700+ credit score and 20% down payment need to buy the house. “Real estate sales was perfect training for the experience to go into public life because you learn to accept rejection, learn to meet new people, learn to work with people and find common ground. That's the way you sell houses... that's also the way you win over constituency.”(Johnny Isakson)
Cooper, R. M. (2014, APRIL 23). Retrieved from http://www.census.gov/:
Ron. ( 2011, February 18). Why We Value the Government’s Role in Housing. Retrieved from www.frealestate.blogs.realtor.org
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It’s possible to sell your own home and San Francisco real estate agents understand there are times when an FSBO has the confidence to accomplish and save money by doing this transaction themselves. Once you do the research of selling your home in San Francisco, California and understand the process to complete everything involved with selling a home in the current market, you may want to reconsider selling on your own, especially in this city. Don’t get the wrong idea, San Francisco real estate agents know it can be done, the uncertainties of getting the house on the market, attracting qualified buyers, and selling for your list price are challenges for anyone outside of the industry.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Sales, Estate agent]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- The real-estate market is a booming industry with rental properties and foreclosures and everything in-between. There are allot of investors looking to make money in this field. As there is lots of money to be made but with any investment also comes great risks. The housing market is known for going up and down causing major fluctuations in the house markets values. There are many different ways to invest in real-estate some choose fast money in flipping houses some choose the slower and route with rental properties I’m goanna give u the facts about each of these styles of investments so u can make the right choice for your investment.... [tags: Real estate, Renting]
1107 words (3.2 pages)
- Real Estate Industry in the Rental Market Abstract “Real estate is land, all of the natural parts of land such as trees and water, and all permanently attached improvements such as fences and buildings. People use real estate for a wide variety of purposes, including retailing, offices, manufacturing, housing, ranching, farming, recreation, worship, and entertainment.” (Answers.com) In order to more specifically focus on a specific area of real estate this discussion will deal with the housing industry of real estate.... [tags: Real Estate Renting Housing]
1264 words (3.6 pages)
- Real estate investments and transactions represent a major part of people’s wealth. The average American has about one-third of their net worth tied to real estate market and when considering the size and scale of the market, real estate can be an attractive and lucrative market for any looking to invest. The real estate market can be volatile, ever changing and unpredictable. However, fundamental knowledge and a basic understanding of the factors that influence changes in the market; may help to see market trends as well as navigate through real estate cycles.... [tags: Supply and demand, Real estate, Economics]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- There are many factors you will need to know before you attempt to sell a home in Calicut. You should know the ways the real estate market can work for you and against you. This will not be hard to do as a lot of information about a sell house in Calicut process can be found online. One thing that is important for you to keep in mind about being a seller in Calicut is making the right financial decision. A house sale or apartments sale is common, but you can also sell property or land in Calicut.... [tags: Real estate, Sales, House, Apartment]
1007 words (2.9 pages)
- As you will remember the political reforms of President Aquino’s “slowly but surely” and the “ daan na matuwid” statement has begun to bear fruit. The World Bank stated recently that Philippines economic growth showed a great aptitude. And it now started to have more individuals that have begun to risen their confidence in the economic market. Philippines is possibly be called as the “rising tiger of Asia” and possibly be dismiss as the “sick man of Asia”. The Philippine Real Estate market in totality moves up, so there’s still no signs of asset price bubbles in the property market.... [tags: Property, Foreign Investors]
614 words (1.8 pages)
- The real estate and housing problems of today cannot be fixed using the methods of yesterday. To correct the housing, real estate and foreclosure problems we must first correct the products and policies that were used to help create the mess. We must come to a realization that products and methods of the past may no longer work for today’s housing client. We need to increase and extend funding for homebuyer education and consumer credit counseling and repair. We need to direct funding to create foreclosure prevention workshops and in some cases assist homeowners with mortgage payments as a means of emergency assistance.... [tags: Economics]
1077 words (3.1 pages)
- The current state of the housing market has changed the nature of $150,000; fifteen years ago it was not enough, while today the sum huddles in some form of realty limbo. The American real estate market has gone from a period of ostentatious acquisition to quiet overly prudent waiting. Yet despite market uncertainty, property remains the long investment, continually proving its worth through the centuries. Achieving the maximum return on such a limited investment will require ingenuity, diligence and civic-minded creativity.... [tags: Property, Processes, Historical Site]
1068 words (3.1 pages)
- The Use of Geographic Information Systems in Real Estate Appraisal Abstract Appraisers need to show the reasoning behind their value opinions by discussing important spatial relationships and their likely effect on value. Geographic information systems (GIS) can be used to analyze these relationships and to show why a client should select an appraiser who has this level of information. Gilbert Castle has noted that real estate is essentially a game of information arbitrage. The likely winner of the game is the person that takes advantage of computerized analyses.... [tags: Real Estate GIS Home Markets Essays]
5011 words (14.3 pages)
- San Miguelito... It has what you like is officially founded April 14, 1597 by a group of tarascan Indians and Mexicans from the village of Tlaxcalilla, commanded by the Mexican Francisco Jocquinque. In the application of Foundation, approved by Luis Valderrama Saavedra, Mayor of San Luis Potosí, settled at the new town, you were granted 2 thousand 500 rods of land in table, measured from the orchard of the convent of San Francisco more or less in the present street of Pascual M. Hernandez. Quickly named a Government for the Administration and good order of the new settlement, initially consisting of a regular Mayor, one more Deputy and one or two topiles.... [tags: Mexican Indian History, San Luis Potosi]
1177 words (3.4 pages)
- Book Censorship in American High Schools
- The Five Forces Model of Evaluating Business Segments by Michael Porter
- Operation Management: The Malaysia’s Capital Airport Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Marine Ecosystems: Coral Reefs
- Trans-Canada Highway Act
- Group Dynamics: Criterias for Describing a Group