I’m going to describe the briefly introduction of the golden era of islam.The golden era of Islam starts in the mid of 8th century by the ascension of the Abbasid caliphate. He claimed to belong to the same tribe oh prophet Muhammad (SAW) that’s why he followed Quran and suuah, during this period the Arab world became a center of science, philosophy, medicine and education.
Is it possible to revive the golden era of Islam?
As a Muslim we should believe that we can do this. But problem is that what way we adopt to do this. Which factors affect on this and what should we do?
Muslim should focus on Islamic rules:
Islam is the only one region in the world that does tell us the everything about the way of life. Islam tells us the better way of life. Our prophet Muhammad (saw) is the ideal of every person and nation. The key of golden era was that they followed the Quran and sunnah.we should strictly follow the Islamic rules at every intendance to get success. There are two main sources of Islam.
The holy Quran is the book in which Allah almighty descried the everything in detail. There are two ways for every person one is right way mean follow the Islamic way of life and vice versa. If a person follow the Islamic way of life completely then he got success. But to get this success hard work is the first requirement .this is the key of success.so, we can say that we should work very hard to revive the golden age of Islam. In Quran it is clearly described that “if u wants to change your condition you should work hard”. Its mean Muslims should struggle to get their aim.
On the other hand, Muslim should follow the behavior of that person whose are the idol for this world. The best example of the i...
... middle of paper ...
...ting thing is that we have adopted only negative things of the west for example western people always speak truth but in our society we can’t find truth in any field. The purpose to disuse this point is that we should change our behavior with human beings and our behavior should be according to Islam. If we concentrate the golden age of Islam then we can surely say that Muslims treated with human very politely and properly with the rules of Islam.
To conclude, we can revive the golden era of Islam to get higher education, concentrate on scientific search, to change our political thought, government should fulfill their duties and we should change our behavior with human beings.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Many historians have argued that the beginning of the end of Islam 's Golden Age was in 1258, largely because of the Mongol siege of Baghdad. However, to state that would be an oversimplification of the causes that started the decline of Islam. The earlier Crusades, as well as the changing political landscape, had already started the decline long before 1258. After years of problems for the Abbassid Caliphate, the empire was in a weak position that the Mongols could easily use to their advantage.... [tags: Mongol Empire, Genghis Khan, Islam, Caliphate]
1444 words (4.1 pages)
- In the post classical era, Islam arose and took control of its surroundings at an alarmingly fast rate. Muhammad and his followers spread the teachings of Islam throughout the Arabian Peninsula. His caliphate, successors, led the strong Muslim military across much of the known world conquering and claiming the land. The Islamic empire stretched from North Africa to parts of the fallen Persian Empire. Through the many successful military conquests, the Muslims were the controlling body of most of Spain, North Africa, and South Asia.... [tags: Islam, Africa, North Africa, Middle East]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- Rap music from the 1990’s to the year 2000 is known in hip hop as “the golden era”. This era is all about individuality and innovation of creating music in one of the newest musical art forms. Rap music started out as the expression of young black youths in the inner city of New York. Rap music is rhymed storytelling accompanied by highly rhythmic, electronically based music. It began in the mid-1970s in the South Bronx in New York City as a part of hip hop, composed of graffiti, breakdancing, and rap music.... [tags: Hip hop music, Rapping, Hip hop, Rakim]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- In the year 610, the Islam religion emerged in the town of Mecca, Arabia. The new religion is the youngest of the world’s major religions and was founded by a prophet named Muhammad. The Islam religion is monotheistic, meaning they believe in a single God; they call him “Allah.” Muslims are the followers of Islam; they consider their faith to be the final revelation of God’s truth. The word Islam means “submission to God” and Muslim means “one who surrenders.” Islam brought together a number of Arabic tribes with different customs and speaking languages, under one spiritual banner.... [tags: Islam, Muhammad, Chemistry, Islamic Golden Age]
924 words (2.6 pages)
- Islam In Islam God created the religion and Muhammad was seen as Gods mouth piece or the master prophet. The religion Islam means peace and also has a second meaning of surrendering. It means to surrender your life over to God. Those who practice the religion Islam are defined as Muslim. The religion Islam begins with God. In Islam God is referred to as Allah. Allah can be translated the God which adheres to Islam’s strict monotheism. God is considered to be the creator of the world and human kind.... [tags: Islam, Muhammad, Qur'an, Prophets of Islam]
842 words (2.4 pages)
- Brawn versus Brain The golden era is a period where something becomes the best it could ever be and is the highest point in a cultural advancement. In the golden era intellectuals were worshipped for their advancements in art, poetry, music, and literature, philosophy and science, “The term ‘golden age’ generally relate to things past and should not be applied to present events or cultural developments”. (Ellis-Christensen) Where would the world be without nerds. Our iPhone, Wi-Fi, and internet would just cease to exist without these smart and important people that have made such a tremendous difference in our lives such as Steve Jobs.... [tags: Nobel Prize, Nobel Peace Prize, Marie Curie]
1501 words (4.3 pages)
- ... The start of Protestantism in England can be attributed to King Henry VIII as a result of the failure from the Catholic Church to legitimize his divorce to Catherine of Aragon. Religion affected the daily life of Elizabethans on many ways. First, daily activities and chores were based upon the timing of the church. Secondly, priests were considered leaders and forms of authority; much importance was given to them by the ordinary citizens. It also affected the people as those of the two religions did not trust each other and conflicts would break out, thus shaping the mind sets of the people.... [tags: English history, lives of nobles]
1213 words (3.5 pages)
- The Golden Age for Jews was an age of great prosperity along with fluctuating tolerance. The Golden Age is a period in Jewish history when the Jews were living under Islamic Rule. The Golden Age started in about year 711 and went till approximately 1066 CE. Most of the prosperity in this age came through Islamic ruled Spain where many Jews lived. In this era the Jews had protection from being proselytized by Muslims through a set of laws called the Dhimmi laws. The laws provide a certain amount of toleration towards Jews living under Muslim leaders.... [tags: islam rule, dhimmi laws, christianity]
1221 words (3.5 pages)
- Essay Writing Topic: Understanding Islam is about anything understanding Islam wise Introduction: Modern man wants to understand everything. He has reached beneath earth as well as explored skies above the sky. His thrust of understanding is not limited. It includes everything which needs to be understood. Islam is the most preaching religion of world at present. Therefore, Efforts are being made to have better understanding of Islam. Consequently, In order to understand Islam one has to understand everything Islam wise.... [tags: Muhammad, Islam, Qur'an, Prophets of Islam]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- A primary question imposes itself. Do we muslims represent an umma in the contemporary world. What is meant by the question is not the umma as known in the political geography asa nation recognized by international law, but the umma is meant here as a concept of universal communal based on self awareness of the concerned entity about its identity on side, and the acceptance of the distinctive identity of the muslims on the other side. Muslims are supposed to be a doctrinal or ideological universal community, united through the entire world by their faith in thinking, feeling and action.... [tags: Outsourcing, Offshoring, Free Trade]
1269 words (3.6 pages)