Essay PreviewMore ↓
How to Makeup in right way?
Skin care and Base makeup
Present-day, many people even men de makeup themselves. But many people do makeup in wrong way. And they will have a trouble on their face. Face become red, and very roughen. How to care our face? Let me tell you how to do this.
First, we need to learn about skin-care. Most of the people don't realize importance about skin-care. Skin-care is a very basic thing. It is based on your healthy skin. And it help your makeup become perfect. Now, we need to choose the skin-care product that fit your skin.
How to choose the product that fit my skin? We need to know our skin have many types of skin: oily skin, dry skin, neutral skin, sensitive skin, and complex skin. Most of the people have the complex skin. And complex skin is most difficult skin to care. Because, complex skin has oily skin and dry skin together. Some place of face are dry, and some place of face are oily. For example: T zone(nose and forehead) is oily, and U zone(cheek and chin) is dry. So When complex skin people choose skin product, they need to choose not too oily, and not too dry to use. For dry skin, you need to use some oily product. Like facial oil, water
cream. But, don’t use just oily product. You need to get good water oil balance. And when you are at outside, you just take a mist. And when you’re feeling dry, and spray it to your skin. It’s very helpful when you’re in dry place and when you need to fix your make up. For oily skin, they need to use oil free product. But they need to use enough water product. And use lotion to lock the water. Oily skin cause by less water in skin so secrete oil to protect water. So oil skin also need to use oil free water cream. Sensitive skin is very easy to get trouble on skin. And when they change the skin product, or use some sensational product troubles are coming. So sensitive skin are not good to change product too often. And need to use organic and mild product. And middle skin is god blessed skin. This skin is not too oily, and not to dry. No trouble and enough water inside the skin. But when you loss your oil water balance by drink, smock, or use too oily product or dry product, and your skin is very easy to turn to other skin type.
How to Cite this Page
"How to Makeup in the Right Way: Skin Care and Base Makeup." 123HelpMe.com. 02 Apr 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Have you ever thought about who created makeup. Or how it was created. When, where and how. Why was it created. How has it changed over time. Has it affected anyone. Well I’m going to tell you some of it. Make up wasn’t just created by powder or anything small and simple like that, no. Makeup actually has a lot of its own differences. In 180 BCE was when makeup had first had started but it wasn’t commonly used as much as then. People would limit the use of makeup because it was so expensive and hard to get and or find.... [tags: beauty, women, skin, face, ingredients, Egyptians]
1278 words (3.7 pages)
- Make up has been around for about 12 thousand years. Woman use makeup to make them look more beautiful, woman now and back that weren’t happy with their natural beauty so they chose to event or come up with something that would make them beautiful. Woman got the idea that they would use some things form nature that they found and smashed it or do something to but on their face. At first it was a poisons thing to use but now a days makeup have reached a point that it’s not dangers to put on now. In this paper making to talk about the different make up their development of each.... [tags: women, beauty, lipstick, Egyptians, cosmetics]
1233 words (3.5 pages)
- I do not do my makeup because I feel as if I need to; I do makeup because I love to do it. I love to watch other people express themselves through their makeup. Makeup is such a powerful thing, it can cover up scars, acne, tattoos, etc. In reality, makeup can make someone look like a whole different person. My interest in makeup makes me want to be a better artist and person to show others just how powerful makeup is. I could spend hours doing my own makeup. One of my favorite things happens to be when I walk into Sephora or Ulta and shop.... [tags: Cosmetics, Elizabeth I of England, Make-up artist]
773 words (2.2 pages)
- ... The majority of the books I’ve read with a non-white protagonist are issue-based, whether it’s a biography, stories of racism, or a past vs present story. They don’t lend themselves to a feeling of ‘us,’ but rather an increasingly isolating feeling of “them” and “those people.” Why aren’t there more romance novels featuring people of color. Why aren’t there more protagonists like James Patterson’s Alex Cross. White Culture. There is an interesting phenomena in this country when you start talking about race and ethnicity, especially when it comes to the university setting.... [tags: racism, caucasian, non-hispanic]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- Even if modern medicine advances to the point where parents can pick out exact physical traits for their children, it should not be legal because it promotes the idea that beauty is skin deep. It seems inevitable that eventually virtually anything will be possible in the genetic world. Today geneticists have discovered ways to test for certain pre- natal diseases, identify the sex of a fetus, and take ultrasounds of the fetus still inside the womb. And this is just the beginning. In the not- so- distant future it is believed that parents will be able to choose their child’s eye and hair color, bone structure, ear and nose size, etc., and geneticists will be able to make it happen.... [tags: beauty, fashion, DNA, medicine, ]
1234 words (3.5 pages)
- ... Corrective makeup is the application of makeup to hide or conceal areas of the face or body. People can specialize and become very good in corrective makeup by learning different face shapes, different eye shapes, prominent and non prominent foreheads and chins. In corrective makeup it is important to know what colors neutralize each other and what colors do not look right together. Some things corrective makeup are used to cover up are birthmarks, the skin condition rosacea, burns, scars, unwanted tattoos, and other things people may want to hide.... [tags: hair, extensions, eyelash, makeup, types]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- Hiding with Foundation What’s behind every product that’s being advertised. What is the purpose of all this advertisement. Is it a good or a bad thing. The Neutrogena commercial Healthy skin liquid make up demonstrates how women can have a perfect skin by purchasing the Neutrogena foundation. The commercial uses a woman that has nice skin with no pimples or pores; it also shows different color shades of foundation and uses phrases such as “Imagine a makeup that can make your skin grow more beautiful every time you wear it”.... [tags: emotional branding, makeup marketing]
713 words (2 pages)
- Simple Steps to Glamorize Your Eyes I was fifteen years old when I started wearing eye makeup, my mom would never let me wear a full face of makeup, and she would only let me wear eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. Since I was a first beginner, she would let me use her products to start off. The first time I did my eye makeup, the results came out horrible the mascara was all around my eyes, the eyeliner was crocked and my lipstick all was around my lips. My mom showed me some steps but she wasn’t always there to help me.... [tags: Cosmetics, Human skin color, Eye color, Color]
871 words (2.5 pages)
- When I was little I had the cleché experience of watching my mom put her makeup on and her dusting her bright pink blush over cheeks. From there on I loved makeup and learning how to use it to enhance the natural beauty, and also the intensity and colorful side of the world. With makeup you can be anything or anyone you want. Now as I am 19 I play with makeup when I get bored or when I want to just feel good about who I am. I can remember when I was little I would always ask my mom when I could wear makeup, she would always say that I could when I get bigger, than one year at Christmas I got my first makeup set, although it was like kids and nothing was high quality and the lipsticks were pr... [tags: Cosmetics, Cosmetology, Skin, Human skin color]
1453 words (4.2 pages)
- If you have been experimenting with makeup for a while, you probably have a couple of concealers in your collection. Those miracle products, known and loved for their ability to camouflage the signs of tiredness and age-related issues (such as breakouts and dark spots), are life saving tools for ladies with busy lifestyles. While you can make it through summer using just one of your favorite concealers, the cold weather season demands more of those products to address any potential issue that might require additional coverage.... [tags: Cosmetics, Human skin color, Eye shadow]
1938 words (5.5 pages)
And now, let’s learn about how to use skin product orderly. We put watery product first, and put creamy product at last. Toner>Ampoule>Water Cream>Facial oil>Lotion>Eye cream. But this order must follow your skin type. Ex. Oily skin need to except Facial oil, use oil free product.
Now, let’s start make up. Make up need to do orderly, too. First is base makeup. Base makeup can fix skin tone, cover the troubles, and let makeup long lasting. Makeup base, foundation, BB cream, CC cream, and ext are base makeup product. There are many kind of foundation. Two-way cake foundation, liquid type foundation, cream type foundation, and powder type. Two-way cake foundation and cream type foundation is nice to cover the skin trouble. And liquid type foundation is good to do natural makeup. So this type of foundation is not very good to cover the troubles. But it’s very natural. Powder type is use to finish the makeup, or fix makeup.
How to use base makeup tools: base makeup tools have powder brush, sponge, and foundation brush. If you use sponge, and your makeup will be mat, and good to cover the trouble. But base makeup will be little bit heavy. Use foundation brush, can do very natural and smooth base makeup. Powder brush use to finish makeup, and fix makeup.