Also this report will firstly will highlight how Ralph Lauren brand has achieved this complete resonance with its consumers through the all four steps of Keller’s CBBE model in (apex figure1) since its creation. Then, underline the Points of Parity (POP) and Points of Difference (POD) of the Brand to finally recommend ways through which the brand can continue to be successful in future.
1.0: Ralph Lauren and CBBE model
Since 1967 Polo Ralph Lauren the brand is impeccable example for how a company must develop strong brand equity through the years. Indeed, the brand has established its image across a diversity of products and markets using a perfect lifestyle marketing approach. To understand how the brand has achieved strong brand equity, and resonance with its customers, analy...
... middle of paper ...
...inction (POD) in quotation to RL, is to articulate the note of being part of a way of life that includes dwelling the American illusion. Which till this day is an aspiration amidst numerous?
The heritage of RL is distinct to other marked components. RL, himself is renowned to be a merchandiser than a designer. RL’s notions are founded on his delineation of the American illusion, and admiration the upper-class goal assembly to realize the note being conveyed and to purchase into the emblem if they are motivated by the American illusion through RL’s product line. The emblem of the Polo contestant is an intriguing likeness, which connotes that the polo sport is one of the ways of experiencing the upper-class life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I- Brand foundation: Brand Architecture: Ralph Lauren is an American fashion designer philanthropist, and business executive, best known for the Ralph Lauren Corporation clothing company, Ralph was born as Ralph Lifshitz in year 1939 in New York City. Ralph Lauren started in 1967 under the name of Polo Ralph Lauren, until he expended his designs. Polo Ralph Lauren based on American style leader in luxurious, sophisticated fashion and Striking a balance between “timeless” and “modern” style and to make his full line more impeccably crafted the new sportswear is born.... [tags: Brand, Logo, Brand management, Branding]
1314 words (3.8 pages)
- Ralph Lauren (RL), the world’s premier luxury lifestyle brand, is considerably lagging its industry peers of late. In the last 12 months, the stock has declined approximated 4.2% whereas most of its peers have managed high double-digit returns. However, considering its growth strategies, recent earnings-beat, bullish future outlook and general industry trends, Ralph Lauren has all the qualities a good investment should possess. Solid Q3 earnings and improved guidance Driven by a strong top-line performance along with leveraged selling, general and administrative (SG&A), Ralph Lauren earnings per diluted share surged 11% to $2.57 in the fiscal-third quarter.... [tags: investment, revenue, luxury]
1132 words (3.2 pages)
- One of the most successful clothing brands in the world, Polo Ralph Lauren has built its success around more than just its line of luxurious designer clothes, but the company is one of the top marketing designers also. It was awarded “ Luxury Brand of the Year” in 2010 by the Luxury Daily. A company that was founded by a man named Ralph Lifchitz, better known as Ralph Lauren of the Bronx, New York in 1968. Since the age of 12, Lauren’s had a strong appeal and taste for looking classy. He would spend the money he earned working with his father after school, purchasing expensive suites.... [tags: Marketing ]
1947 words (5.6 pages)
- I will demonstrate with images how to distinguish between a genuine polo and a fake one. But of course, I wouldn’t start without a short story. Recently, one of my customers visited the store and couldn’t hide his excitement on his recent vacation in Dubai and how he had discovered a “cheap source” for the popular Polo by Ralph Lauren polos, t-shirts and shirts. He also mentioned that he had also made arrangements for periodic deliveries to Abuja from this Dubai based retailer. I was silent for a while.... [tags: stitching, label, pony]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- Marco Polo began his travels in 1271 with his father and uncle from Venice on a journey east. What was it that made Polo such a known and remembered traveler. Was it because he worked alongside Kublai Klan for 17 years, or because the stories that he brought back after his years of travel. He traveled for 24 years throughout Asia, beginning alongside his father and sometimes traveling alone. Polo had a tough early childhood but the rest of his travels made up for his loss of his mother at an early age.... [tags: Mongol Empire, Marco Polo, Genghis Khan]
1417 words (4 pages)
- Less dressy than a button-up, but more formal than a graphic tee, polo shirts are possibly the most versatile clothing option for women. Because of the high demand, many different retailers produce polo shirts. A retailer’s aspiration is to create a polo with appealing characteristics to make their polo shirt look better than their competition’s. Creating an appealing, simple color scheme, as well as a colorful tag containing all the great features their polo has makes a good impression on their target audience.... [tags: graphic tees, polo shirts, clothing brand]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Ralph Lauren is American's leading designer in the classic tradition, who has stayed true to his own point of view, despite the seasonal vagaries of fashion. Mr. Lauren has always believed that fashion is function of lifestyle. He believes that clothed should be natural, comfortable and elegant, for the way people live today. His clothes have timeless grace and become more personal and special age. For Mr. Lauren, the starting point is always his concern for quality and attention to detail, while the creative drama comes from his own romantic sense of elegance and reverence for authencity.... [tags: essays research papers]
2552 words (7.3 pages)
- One of the world’s greatest explorers was Marco Polo. Known for his travels to China, the book he wrote about his expeditions, The Travels of Marco Polo, and his sharing of Asian spices, marked him as a great influence in the 13th century and beyond. Italy was not tranquil in the 13th century. Famine spread across Europe because of poor harvests. Crops failed because of seasonal floods. In the winter of 1315-1316, the peasants ate the seeds before they could sell them because they were so hungry.... [tags: marco polo, crop failure, 13th century]
1471 words (4.2 pages)
- Human history is filled with the names of bold explorers who ventured into the great unknown, only to come out basked in glory as some of the great heroes of their day. Among the grandest are Marco Polo, who provided little known information about the Far East to Europeans, and Hernan Cortes, the great Spanish conquistador who is given credit for the defeat of the Mexica Empire. These two famous explorers are also ideal case studies to analyze the influence of expectations, interests, and of reality on the accounts of the places and people that these men encountered during their voyages.... [tags: Hernan Cortes, Marco Polo]
2074 words (5.9 pages)
- Job/Team: I play for the Marist College water polo team. I practice five days a week, for about four hours a day (6:45 am to 11:00 am). We are a spring sport and dedicate the entire fall semester to getting ready for spring season. We even cut our winter break down two weeks shorter to get in extra practice. Winter break practice is a lot harder because there are no rules and regulations on the amount of time we are allowed to practice. If the coaches so please, they can keep us in the water the entire time without a break.... [tags: Game, Play, Goalkeeper, Water polo]
2250 words (6.4 pages)
- An Ilustration of the Concept of Virtue in the Nicomachean Ethics
- A Man for All Seasons by Robert Bolt
- Embryonic Stem Cells and Adult Stem Cells
- What I Learned about Effective Management
- Rome: An Empire's Story by Greg Woolf
- Educator, Activist, Psychoanalyst, Philosopher, World Traveler and Philantropist Prynce Hopkins