How the Internet affect?
For decades, people have lived without a phone, a computer or a tablet in their hands. But, in these days, surviving without any kind of technology connected to the Internet is so difficult to overcome. Moreover, the youngest individuals are learning to live in a world completely dependent on the Internet. If you want to learn about how to use computers and the Internet, just go and ask your grandchildren to teach you. Anyone cannot imagine how to live without the Internet. Of course, this is categorized as the best development of the history. But, how does it affect the cizicents of the world? Some adults and teachers are worried about the loss of social skills, as the ability to communicate up close and personal with friends and family, as a consequence of the Internet.
The Internet is the global system of interconnected computer networks that use the Internet protocol suite to link billions of devices worldwide. It carries an expansive range of information resources and services; for example, mobile apps, the inter-linked hypertext documents, applications of the World Wide Web, etc. It is used to do homework and to search websites needed to do research. Also, it connects children after shcool using social networks shuch as Facebook, WhatApp, GroupMe, etc. They communicate themselves through chat rooms and emails and also posting comments on their friends ' walls. But, some people do not know the hard problems that this improvement is bringing us.
In the current days, teenegars do not know how to hold a conversation. According to a study reliazed by the Pew Research Center, half of American teenagers send 50 or more text messages in one day. Another discovery is that one third of teenegers, betwee...
... middle of paper ...
... also causes eyesight wanes after long hours in front of a computer screen. There are bad postures sitting causing body pain and bad circulation in the legs. Many young people who spen d a great of time in front of computer are beginning to show symptoms of disease and illness not usually seen until someone reaches middle age or senior citizenship.
To sum up, I think that individuals should receive the correct information about how to work with the Internet. Adults should learn the advices of how a child should use it too. The Internet can be so danger for a small kids. Parents must show an interest on what their children arre doing with an electronic devide. Asking your child what he likes to do online or creating rules about sharing his user names and passwords with you could be good tricks. Additionally, adults should have a schedule of hours of computer 's use.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Internet: How It Affects Us The way in which our minds work has been significantly altered by the internet in numerous ways. Use of the book is declining and our ability to focus has been degraded. Our thoughts have become scattered and unorganized. Moreover, reading long or difficult text is now a challenge for many people. Actually writing comprehensive text can literally be exhausting and for many, nearly impossible. Our lives have been altered significantly by the internet. When we are using the internet, our mind is not as involved as it would if we were reading a book.... [tags: World Wide Web, Internet, Web page, Thought]
914 words (2.6 pages)
- The internet which is primarily used by young adults is used to connect with the whole world, sharing files, entertainment, information and lots of other activities. However, young adults get addicted to the internet and don’t notice that using internet excessively is causing some problems in their daily life. During the last two decades, young adults are unable to control their emotions and the way of thinking due to long hour use of the Internet. (Alam, S. etc. al., 2014). The objective of this study will be to look how internet use affects young adults.... [tags: Internet, World Wide Web, History of the Internet]
1655 words (4.7 pages)
- Surfing the Internet can truly be fun sometimes. Many times you don’t realize how long you been in there until you sign out and your server tell you that you have spent many hours surfing the net, either that or the sunshine begins to bug you. Yet there’s something that has began to bother me every time I surf the net. I feel that I just can’t trust anyone. People are using this way of communication to be free about anything .It scares me how it is so easy to create identities through the digital world of computers to surf the life of the Internet.... [tags: Internet, World Wide Web, Internet pornography]
2506 words (7.2 pages)
- Everyone on the earth uses the internet. The internet is a world wide known thing that helps people communicate and research things and people who or what they want to know, Most people do abuse the fact that they have access to the internet and they take advantage of it. The internet is available to everyone 24/7. People of any age have the privilege to be able to have the use of internet. The internet has impacted people’s lives and how they perform in the real world. Most people today are not learning effectively because they spend too much time on the internet which is making them less intelligent.... [tags: Mobile phone, History of the Internet]
1993 words (5.7 pages)
- Children of all ages everywhere these days seem to only depend on the internet. The internet is an amazing creation, but people take advantage of it. Since there is internet there is access to all kinds of social media, games, and all sorts of other things. However, because of today’s society internet is one of the only things kids use and go on, whether it’s go on Facebook for hours or watch ridiculous videos on YouTube, the internet is taking a negative turn towards children, their brains, smartness, and attitude.... [tags: internet is a Pandora's box]
922 words (2.6 pages)
- The use of the internet has become critical since it has transformed the way business is conducted in the present day. Nowadays, it is such an important tool that every company is using the internet in some way – whether it be finding out new sources of raw materials, new markets, new distribution channels, the policies of the foreign government, or competitive environment of a foreign market. Proper usage of the internet can provide companies a competitive advantage. It benefits companies by finding that relevant information at very low cost.... [tags: Marketing, Internet, Pricing, International trade]
1257 words (3.6 pages)
- Internet Addiction People all over the world use the Internet. It is used as a tool to communicate, do research, or even watch the news. Too much dependence on the Internet can lead a person to suffer from Internet addiction. A very important tool has now become a drug and everyone cannot have enough of it. If it is not used properly it can affect you socially, emotionally, and psychologically. People who are addicted to the Internet are normally teenagers and adults. Some of the symptoms for this condition are: losing track of time, isolation from your friends and family, and having trouble completing important tasks.... [tags: Addiction, Internet, Internet addiction disorder]
1831 words (5.2 pages)
- The advent of the Internet has revolutionized the world. A new global village has been created through the communication and networking that occurs online. In this Information Age, beginning from the widespread use of the Internet in the mid-1990s, there is an abundance of accessible information. My peers and I are the products of the amalgam of positive and negative elements of this Information Age. It began shaping us in our childhood and continues to shape us today. Most people argue that the Information Age has improved various aspects of everyday life.... [tags: World Wide Web, Internet, MySpace]
704 words (2 pages)
- NTRODUCTION The Internet has become a fully integrated part of our society, touching many aspects of our business and personal lives. The Internet is so incredibly popular because it enables us to not only quickly access information from sources all over the world, but also transfer information quickly and easily. Businesses were quick in seeing the benefits the Internet would provide their companies. Soon after phrases like “The Web” and “Web Surfing” began to circulate, computers with Internet capabilities became as commonplace as pencils and post-it-notes on employees’ desks.... [tags: Internet]
1718 words (4.9 pages)
- Why do people get addicted to games online and how can we help them to control their time on internet. Is internet addiction a big problem in the world. Some people suggest that computers and games online are not so bad if they are not used out of balance (2008 ). However, some people say internet addiction is a problem of the public health (2008 ). Addiction is an illness which makes addicted people unable to control the amount of time they spend on playing game s. This is a big problem of every country in the world.... [tags: Internet]
909 words (2.6 pages)