This table tell about the inward or outward of raw material send from head office to site via vender or through company transport. My work here is to take report from both the site and the vender and check whether same amount of raw material is received by the site, if any shortage found the payment is made accordingly to the vender. This table also tells how much quantity of raw material left in the site. This helps us to make more purchase of raw material required for the site and extra raw material is send to other site wherever required.
This table comes under BULK section in the store department.
There are total four section of store department i.e. BULK, MECHANICAL, GENERAL, MISCELLANEOUS.
This table comes under MECHANICAL section of store department. This also tells about the inward or outward of raw material in the site. The site send the receiving report to th...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Over the last twenty years health care prices for the general public, because of this continuous rise in prices hospitals and health care facilities have given much attention to improving their communication of prices to the public. Most people of the general public are unaware that hospital costs and hospital prices are two different things. Hospital cost is the dollar amount the hospital pays in order to provide patient care. Hospital price is the dollar amount designated to the specific procedures performed in order to provide said “patient care”.... [tags: Business Revenue]
2486 words (7.1 pages)
- Google Inc. generates revenue “primarily by delivering both performance advertising and brand advertising, and we recognize revenues when the services or products have been provided or delivered” (google citation). In 2014, $45,085million was generated from ads on google websites and $13,971million from google network members’ websites while other revenue was only $6,945 million. The cost of revenue for Google Inc. is similar to the cost of goods sold account for manufacturing and retail companies.... [tags: Revenue, Income]
1272 words (3.6 pages)
- “I call it. I call the paver!” Screaming, I race down the hill into the woods where the natural sandbox is lying in the cool shade, just waiting for us to create a new and wonderful world as we have every day of the summer. My bare feet pound into the sand, and I grab the blue piece of plastic in my nine-year-old hands. I am psyched. For the past three days I have beat all of my friends by “calling” the paver – really an upside-down spoiler from a blue toy race car – and earning the privilege of designing and paving all the roads in town.... [tags: roads,]
769 words (2.2 pages)
- Introduction Revenue recognition for construction industry is a complex area, now IASB and FASB are trying to work out a comprehensive new accounting standard for revenue recognition. Before they issue the new standard, which is best interest for our client to know current standard and development issues for revenue recognition. This article will introduce how the revenue recognised at present within the construction industry at first. Second the process of new standard development will be discussed.... [tags: Accounting Standards, Exposure Draft]
1506 words (4.3 pages)
- The implementation of the revenue recognition project is undoubtedly going to have a widespread impact on most organizations using U.S. GAAP and IFRS, as well as users of financial information prepared according to the standard. There are going to be substantial changes in the accounting processes used to recognize revenue, which will impact entities adopting the standard. The impact of the project will be felt in three ways: there will be costs associated with changing the accounting practices of companies, entities may reformat their business practices to be more compatible with the new revenue recognition standards in order to ensure more favorable accounting outcomes, and entities’ finan... [tags: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Revenue]
768 words (2.2 pages)
- One of the most delighting verdicts in life could be a decision to start a small industry (Gregory, 2012). Though not a simple matter, setting up a business could be rewarding as it is valuable for career and life. In setting up a business, there are abundant of components and various elements to be considered in establishing small business, among of them are planning, creating key financial judgments, and carrying out sequences of legal events. Below, there are ten most important points that will assist in planning, preparing and managing business.... [tags: business plans, company]
1256 words (3.6 pages)
- Revenue for the business comes from fees for posting textbooks and fees for posting classified ads. The fee for posting textbooks will be $7 in year one and steadily increase, no matter how expensive the book is. This price includes standard posts where the sales price is final, and for auctions, where students can bid against each other for books. The fee for posting classified ads would start at $1 in year one and steadily increase each year. Students must register and create profiles in order to post books and ads.... [tags: Income, Revenue]
711 words (2 pages)
- Charles Chocolate’s sales revenue decreased -1.176% between the years 2010 and 2011. The equation that as used to get that was Revenue Growth= 100 × (Current Value-Prior Value/Prior Value) 100 × (11,850,480-11,991,558/11,991,558). The change in the sales revenue could have happened for very many reasons. Being a premium chocolate making company, their product may not have been very high in demand. Also forecasting the demand for their product was not a very easy thing to do either. Another issue that Charles Chocolate’s faced their competitors, such as Godiva and Lindt, are more of a well known brand then they are.... [tags: Revenue, Income statement, Income]
1009 words (2.9 pages)
- MEMORANDUM Re: Group 2 - Case 2.1 “Software Revenue Recognition: Informix Corporation” Companies following GAAP can manage earnings by simply altering its accounting policy to select those accounting principles that benefit them the most. Entities have a host of reasons for selecting those principles that will paint the rosiest financial picture. Some would argue that the market demands it, as reflected by the stock price punishment for companies that differ by as little as one penny per share from prior estimates.... [tags: essays research papers]
5784 words (16.5 pages)
- Texas Toll Roads - an examination of tolling and alternate measures Nothing that has occurred in the last several years in Texas has been quite as controversial as the new and increased usage of toll roads for new road construction. We have heard many statements that the toll roads are being built as a money-making system for the state (and the Department of Transportation). Statements have also been made to the effect that the state is "selling" the state, one length of roadway at a time; that the current roads could be maintained by the state, with current state funding levels.... [tags: Government]
1228 words (3.5 pages)