The reason I chose these iPhone’s and Galaxy’s to do this evaluation on is because they are at the top of the smartphone best selling list. Each of them perform outstanding abilities which make it harder to choose which phone to buy. Both of the phones have their similarities as well as their major differences. Apple leads the way in sales as of Oct. 2015, because of the new iPhone 6s and 6S plus that was released.
To compare these devices I will evaluate them using specific criteria, and review on each device by which performs better in the specific criteria range. The criteria that I will be using to compare these devices are: Price, Design, Camera, RAM (Random Access Memory), Battery Life and Operating system. I chose each of these criteria based on the content that I look for in a phone. Each of the content have an important aspect on how the phone does its job.
The design is a major concept in buying a smartphone, because the ability...
... middle of paper ...
...ell in. They all are wonderful phones and it would be hard to choose by just looking at them but by the criteria I chose it makes it way easier to choose the best device. Although the prices on the Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6S are the best the smaller screen size is just not what I prefer. So m two options come down to the iphone 6S Plus and Galaxy Note 5. This is a very hard choice for me, but I really dislike the android operating system. So therefore my decision of out of all of the devices is the most expensive one the iPhone 6S Plus. As most people would say “You have to pay for good quality devices.” I chose this phone because it fits almost perfectly into my personal life as well as my school life. All of the iPhone qualities are great including the specs and the performance, I am very pleased with how to phone runs and it makes to happy to choose this device.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... People who think that Samsung only creates phones, the first mobile phone system was created in 1992. On the other side of our argument, Apple Inc. is an American multinational created on the first of April 1976. Apple’s first device was the Apple I and the first Iphone generation was released to the public on June 26, 2007. Each company cares about how many unit it sells because how much money makes (profits) and how much it loses (losses) depends on it. We do not really care about how much the company sells, but the company really depends on it.... [tags: prices, stock market, rivals]
660 words (1.9 pages)
- Apple company is a high-tech company in the United States, the core business is electronic technology products in 2007 by the United States apple computer company changed its name to apple, ranked 19th in the world top 500 ranking in 2013, is headquartered in Cupertino, California. Apple's Steve jobs, Steve Gary wozniak and Ronald Gerald Wayne founded on April 1, 1976, is famous for its innovation in high-tech enterprises, The company divided its own product lines for the iPhone, I pad, Mac, iPod, iTunes, software and services, and accessories.... [tags: electronic technology products]
1406 words (4 pages)
- Samsung Electronics Company The Samsung brand Originated as low-cost manufacturer of black and white televisions in the year 1969, super sized with a semiconductor segment in 1970s, Samsung delivered massive volume of low-cost consumer electronics to domestic and OEM products to both domestic and global markets until 1993. Due to this fact, company didn’t develop global brand awareness until then. In the global arena, Samsung’s brand message was fragmented and its logo presentations were inconsistent.... [tags: Business Analysis]
1966 words (5.6 pages)
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do” (Isaacson). When the late Steve Jobs was a child he was abandoned by his real mother and adopted by the Jobs family. Steve was a stubborn rude man who was ruthless, however he was focused, crazy, and inspirational. His characteristics drove him to form one of the greatest companies today, Apple. The computer company revolutionized the world with a frontline of the greatest products the world has ever seen. Although facing many hardships, the company managed to change the music industry, computer industry, phone industry, design industry and created a tablet industry.... [tags: business analysis, ethics]
1062 words (3 pages)
- The Macintosh (Mac) computer constitutes Apple’s strategic business unit (SBU) in the PC industry. This SBU operates at a cost disadvantage, since it costs more to produce than other PCs, who all use similar or the same components (WS16). It has few opportunities for growth at a reasonable cost (WS16). Additionally, the market is not growing, conversely, it is in a decline (WS16). Apple had a 10.7% share of the PC market in 2011 (Exhibit 3). Total Mac unit sales, from 2010 to 2011, saw a 22% growth, which was significant less than the growth of iPads and iPhones (Exhibit 2).... [tags: mcintosh, mac computers ]
1139 words (3.3 pages)
- Google is multinational public corporation of United States of America that invested in cloud computing, Internet search and several advertising technologies. Its main business is to develop and host Internet based products and services. The company makes profit through “AdWords” which is internet based advertising program. The CEO of the company is Eric Schmidt. The company was founded by Sergey Brin and Larry Page who are known as the “Google Guys”. In the beginning the company was registered as a private entity.... [tags: Business Analysis ]
1417 words (4 pages)
- In today’s advanced world that we live in, we could hardly see ourselves not getting in touch with mobile devices. It first started with a cup of coffee and we will spontaneously slip our phones or tablets out for online free newspaper in the morning, checking the traffic before our journey, sending e-mails to clients, having conference calls and many other features. Tablet, the all in one device that we hold everywhere we go. The purpose of this paper is to observe the popularity of tablet brand between Apple Ipad and Samsung Note.... [tags: Apple Tablet, Samsung Tablet]
1850 words (5.3 pages)
- In recent years it seems that Apple and Samsung are taking over the mobile phone industry and are becoming the new leaders in sales and innovation. Its goodbye to Nokia and Blackberry and is a time where phones are much more than just communication devices, but is a representation of people’s lives. Additionally with the continuing demand that users are expecting of phones, those companies who cannot keep up are left behind. Apple and Samsung are the two companies who are who have been able to keep up with those demands and have changed their marketing strategies and campaigns in order to appeal to the consumers.... [tags: IPhone, Mobile phone, Apple Inc., App Store]
1285 words (3.7 pages)
- Apple VS Samsung What is the best smartphone brand in the world. IPhone or Samsung. It is a question we are often asked. We all know that there are many high- class Smartphones Company in the market except Apple and Samsung, but nowadays people more likely to buy these two companies products and always like to compare them and trying to know which one is the leader of smartphones market. Most of people believe that Apple brought the smartphones revolution to the world and it changed “everything”, and maybe that is why Apple has more royal supporters than Samsung.... [tags: IPhone, IPod Touch, Smartphone, Apple Inc.]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- What good are you to this world if you just keep on consuming. Do you remember the days when apples and strawberries used to be called fruits. But really, what should Apple and Samsung products be called nowadays. Of course its technological advancement, but where is it leading our society. Well, some of us often become tired of our belongings then, we feel the want for new products, and that is the reason why companies fabricate new products. Honestly, so much has changed from previous generation, but nothing has really really changed.... [tags: IPhone, Apple Inc., Mobile phone, IPhone OS]
1416 words (4 pages)