What I liked
Very refined engine. No vibrations in the body while idling and silent crusing in at till 80kmph. The engine is so silent that I have had a valet and a Service Centre guy hit the self while the car was still running. Make sure to turn off the engine before handing over the car keys to somebody, they will surely crank it on while its still running
Engine!!! The petrol engine is outstanding with amazing fuel efficiency, refinement and the sound. Take the car above 4000 RPM and you can here the sound which is soothing to the ears.
Good driving dynamics, I have thrown it across nasty bends at speeds and it can take them with grin on its face as well as mine.
Loads of space. I have had 3 six-footers sit in the vehicle ( I am 5 '10") apart from me and neither of them felt cramped up.
The dials of the Instrument cluster is very clean, very stylish and very informative. Gives me all the information I require from Distance to Empty, Average, Real time fuel efficiency.
The factory fitted music system is actually pretty good. I listen to all genres of music ranging from EDM, to Heavy Metal to Techno to Bollywood to the classics and it handles all of them superbly. I have had people compliment me for its superb sound clarity and of course, good song collection :P
4 bottle holders, 2 cup holders, 2 mobile chargers. Also very easy to understand controls of...
... middle of paper ...
.... Adds to the glossiness as well saves the paint from damage. I parked my car in the basement parking for over a week unused. During heavy rains, the seepage from the ceiling of the parking kept dripping on my car. One week later I was horrified to look at the damage because of that limestone + distemper water on my car. Looked everywhere for a solution, only solution visible was an attempt to use rubbing compound or waxing or else repainting. Brought lemons from market, cut them and rubbed them on the limestone deposits and washed them. And they were reduced to almost 5% of what they were originally. The shine is still there, luckily only the clear coat paint was damaged I guess.
Before going for a service, get the service advisor to take a look at every nook and corner of the car so that post the servicing, if there are any new scratches and all, you can point it ou
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Delta offers services to a very diverse range of people. It serves business travelers to consumers who enjoy leisure flights. It’s very family friendly and ranges from all ages of people onboard. Delta flies 170 passengers a year; 82 million passengers have SkyMiles memberships. 82% of Deltas customers are between the ages 25-44. 71% are married and 32% have children. Statistically speaking over 60% of its customers graduated from college with average household incomes of over $100,000 ("Delta Sky Media," 2015).... [tags: Airline, Delta Air Lines, Avianca]
711 words (2 pages)
- In choosing Delta Air Lines and Southwest Airlines for this comparison was simply based on my wife’s familiarity with being her 10th year anniversary today working for Delta Air Lines and the extensive travel, we have had over the years, well extensive to us as having some first-hand knowledge in the service of these two companies. In attempting to be bias over the years there has been some deciding factors as why we like utilizing and trusting Delta Air Lines service beyond my wife’s affiliation that to us being thought of as just regular folks have found a number of inconsistencies in service that the Airlines provide.... [tags: Airline, Avianca, Delta Air Lines]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- Delta Delta’s assets show an overall decrease from 2014 to 2015 ($54,005million to $53,134 million), which was represented in decreases in both current and other assets. Two of Delta’s largest sources of current assets, cash and cash equivalents along with accounts receivable showed decreases of over $100 million. These decreases were partially offset by hedge derivative assets, which increased by approximately $900 million. Another component aiding the large decrease was the drop in deferred income taxes from 2014 to 2015 ($926 million to $1,428 million).... [tags: Balance sheet, Asset]
769 words (2.2 pages)
- History In 1924, Delta airlines started off as a dusting crops operation. It was the first commercial agricultural flying company in existence. It now serves more than 350 destinations on six continents. This once tiny airline moved its headquarters from Monroe, Louisiana to the exciting city of Atlanta, Georgia. Delta has become one of the world’s largest airlines, and Atlanta has grown into an international city and a global gateway( have to reword) Current business situation Delta was named FORTUNE magazine’s top 50 World’s Most Admired Companies.... [tags: Delta Air Lines, Airline, American Airlines]
1752 words (5 pages)
- Leadership is not just a word rather leadership is a process of social influence of one person on others to aid and to support their role in order to achieve the combined purpose. Leadership is thus not a role or a position, but an act of achieving the tasks assigned. So being a leader is an adventure because the whole situation of success and failure surrounds the leader’s role. It is rightly said that if you are the driving force or the source of inspiration for others, if you are the ladder to the top destination then you are the leader.... [tags: Airline, Avianca, Leadership, Delta Air Lines]
1342 words (3.8 pages)
- In choosing Delta Airlines and Southwest Airlines for this comparison was simply based on my wife’s familiarity in being her 10th year anniversary today working for Delta Airlines and the extensive travel, we have had over the years, well extensive to us as having some first-hand knowledge in the service of these two companies. In attempting to be bias over the years there has been some deciding factors as why we like utilizing and trusting Delta Airlines service beyond my wife’s affiliation that to us being thought of as just regular folks have found a number of inconsistencies in service that the Airlines provide.... [tags: Airline, Delta Air Lines, Northwest Airlines]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- Airlines were a hard sell in the start, mainly due to other modes of transportation such as the train, car, and boat. However, that started to change, as most airlines offered travel additional flexibility with geographical area and time. In order to sell that flexibility and time, airlines have to sell their product, travel from one area to another area, with that comes marketing. Airlines have been utilizing the market strategy for many years during regulation and more than ever after deregulation.... [tags: Delta Airlines Analysis]
992 words (2.8 pages)
- Introduction Delta Air Lines is one of the many airlines in this industry that is trying to make profit in this competitive industry. A slow recovery from bankruptcy forced many of the U.S carries to join with other airlines in order to continue in this business. Like many airlines in this industry Delta Air Lines has been operating off a hub and spoke system. Having to place different hubs all over the country allows the company to efficiently provide scheduled air transportation for its passengers and cargo throughout the states and the world.... [tags: Airline, Delta Air Lines, Northwest Airlines]
1799 words (5.1 pages)
- Everything turns a beautiful blue. Sights, sounds, touch, and mind-sets are changed. Creativity flows freely from your mind to the hand to the pen and to the paper. This blue is "the blue that knows you and where you live and it's never going to forget"(107). The blue is the fix and excitement an addict gets from drugs. Addicts look for an escape. They feel that if they just have that hit they will enjoy life and its experiences to a fuller extent. In Kate Braverman's short story "Tall Tales From the Mekong Delta," she describes one woman's struggle with drugs and how she eventually turns back to them after being sober for so many years.... [tags: Addiction drugs mekong delta]
1122 words (3.2 pages)
- Morning of the 26th An overwhelming slap. Screaming with horror and repulsion no fear. Not from him or anyone else. I released all the pain. I pulled the trigger back. My trembling hand raised the gun to my head. "First patient in cubicle seven Paige. Be careful," Lisa called frowning. Be careful. I wish I had paid more attention then. Just thought - what should I be careful about. What is there in life to be scared of. But I didn't, and that split second decision changed my life forever.... [tags: Papers]
895 words (2.6 pages)