The researcher tells that there are various qualities that a brand must hold to shown that it is loyal towards its consumers.
• To provide with an effective campaign
• Give appropriate content what the consumer wants
• Offers current content regarding a particular brand
• Found on various platforms and provides applications on social media.
Marketers have utilized various means to maintain the brand loyalty of their customers, including brand elements, classical marketing mix variables, and new methods of marketing such as events, sponsorships, one-to-one marketing activities, Internet marketing and social media marketing (Keller, 2008; Kotler and Keller, 2007)
The researcher also wants to state that brand building, and building brand loyalty defines the process which helps in establishing social media as a strong tool. It also states that Social media marketing is different than traditional marketing and should be taken special attention.
José Vicente Sanchís Verdeguer, Ángel Peiró-Signes, María-del-Val Segarra-Oña says that social media plays an important part in making consumer decisions. It also includes influencing on decision-making process, sharing information with each other, forming and communicating opinions and attitudes, influencing in purchase process, and evaluating and analyzing experience post purchase.
Sumitha R. says that brand loyalty is about buying a particul...
... middle of paper ...
...d loyalty, companies will be able to position themselves in the market and effect customer preferences. Social media is inexpensive and marketer always prefers it to communicate with the consumer.
Susanne Emond and Hanna Selling says the importance of customer loyalty for online businesses has shown tremendous growth. With the increase of social media influence in the digital media platform companies increased understanding of the importance of having loyal customers, the question of social media usage in developing customer loyalty has become more and more prominent. Social media encourage companies to engage directly with the consumer at low cost and with higher efficiency.
Technology is getting more advanced every year. Advertisements on social media are growing more; online marketing is playing an important role in the marketing plan of many companies
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Social media refers to the sharing of information among people in a networked environment. It is concerned with the creation of virtual communities where members interact electronically through ICT platforms. People can share videos, photographs and different forms of communication through social media facilities. Advancement in information communication technology has fueled the development of social media networking. Evolution of mobile computing and development of internet-enabled mobile phones has catalyzed the development of social media networking (Davis and Linda 101).... [tags: Marketing, Business, Social media, Advertising]
1111 words (3.2 pages)
- 3. Take Full Advantage of Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are vital to the continued success of your website. Take advantage of every opportunity to share your content on these platforms, and share often. Keep in mind that social media feeds move at an incredibly fast pace and because of that, you’ll want to maintain a constant presence so that your content isn’t buried and lost. Find new ways to repurpose old content to represent to your audience regularly on social media.... [tags: Social media, Twitter, Mass media, Blog]
1312 words (3.7 pages)
- What Is Social Media Marketing. What is social media marketing and what does it have to do with you. Well, I 'll answer those questions by saying this: Social media marketing is simplified in terms of reaching customers through sharing a message through written content, videos and images. The concept is to gain increasing traffic and attention from those who use social media. Social media marketing covers various social networks which enables you to communicate activities and short messages with others.... [tags: Marketing, Social media, Marketing strategy]
1713 words (4.9 pages)
- Building loyalty with Web 2.0 Web 2.0 is changing the way audiences interact with travel brands. User generated content [UGC] and social network sites such as Flickr, Youtube, and Yahoo Trip Planner are reshaping audience expectations and experiences. The authority figure is no longer the travel agent or the media - it is now the audience. Welcome to Travel 2.0. In the Travel 2.0 era, the power is shifting. In a Travel 2.0 environment, travel brands now need to meet and match their online audiences expectations and requirements with appropriate, engaging, entertaining, and targeted experiences.... [tags: Internet]
1410 words (4 pages)
- New media and consumer behaviour Introduction Social media is changing how marketers relate to their customers over that of traditionalist customer relationship management practices and advertising. It has even been suggested that marketers are losing brand control and must therefore participate in more active, social media conversations in order to gain brand loyalty and brand equity. Consumer behaviour patterns are changing in the 21st Century due to transformations in society as well as the presence of social media outlets that alter the dynamics of consumer relationships with one another and with the organisations that provide products and services.... [tags: Social Media ]
2249 words (6.4 pages)
- 1. There are different forms of social media, each with a primary purpose. For example: Bloggs: Is web site base with no online membership. Internet users post short articles, and press releases. This media is capable of reaching large audiences through texting, Video images, and links to other related media. Social Net Working Sites: yet another popular virtual community, such as, My Space, and Face book. Both sites can be used to upload pictures, videos, post messages, and create a personal profile.... [tags: Media]
1419 words (4.1 pages)
- Top 5 Must-Try Social Media Posting Trends So…why you should know about social media posting trends. The exact reason may vary person to person, however, if you are a businessman, then these trends will help you to add extra value to your business. People post a great deal of stuff on social networking sites. As a consequence of all that posting, some fascinating social trends and best practices have unobtrusively appeared to offer us some assistance with figuring out what and how to share things on the web.... [tags: Streaming media, Multimedia, Internet, Web 2.0]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- Thirty percent of Americans use social media websites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to acquire news and information (Pew Research Center). Examples of such are breaking news, top stories, pseudo news, learning how to “twerk”, and a plethora of information regarding some of our favorite celebrities. Irrelevant concerns, for instance, such as Justin Bieber’s latest arrest or videos doing “it for the Vine” seem to take precedence over current and more significant issues such as unemployment and homelessness.... [tags: communication, relationships, networking]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- Can your company hijack your social media accounts. Social media has dramatically altered the face of business and has rapidly been adopted as a way for organizations to build relationships with clients. These relationships are achieved by building brand awareness, as well as by increasing effective and efficient communication (Smith, 2013). Like all relationships, the connections built by using social media channels must include a certain level of trust and ethics, or these outlets are not deemed as genuine and valuable.... [tags: trust and ethics,abuse, trust]
1716 words (4.9 pages)
- Conclusion Although numerous previous researches covered the challenges of building fashion brands, this research aimed to find out much deeper information to present challenges of building fashion brands in Shanghai, a modern city of China. This research was a explore research. The key data were from primary research. Both quantitative approach and qualitative approach were adopted. The entire participants were selected through a convenient sample for the reason that it is easy to access to the respondents.... [tags: Fashion]
2073 words (5.9 pages)
- Professional Organizations : Professional Organisations
- The Two Organisation Theories For A Business
- Imperialism, By George Orwell, And The White Man 's Burden By Rudyard Kipling
- Competency Based Education : Past, Present And Future
- The Origins Of Andes People And The Dynamics Of Their Culture And Government
- Why The Pulmonary System Of Elite Athletes Can Be Controlled With O2 Enriched Air