Instructors comprehend and apply fundamental aptitudes, focal ideas and apparatuses of the request in their topic or field by first, Demonstrating capability and arithmetic abilities. Also, demonstrating discipline-particular information and abilities as depicted in the applicable national and state proficient instructing gauges. Furthermore, using formatively fitting verbal, non-verbal and technology. And, using innovative and advanced assets to advance learning, joint effort with partners and correspondence inside of a learning group. Also, Demonstrating comprehension of how to utilize content range education aptitudes to empower understudies to build significance through perusing, composing, tuning in, talking, displaying. Moreover, Demonstrating comprehension of how to utilize content zone numeracy and scientific aptitudes to empower understudies to issue understand, decipher and utilize information and numerical representations.
Everyone learns differently. Some people learn by just reading while others can listen to the material and yet others need both visual and audio delivery for comprehension. Everyone can benefit from a mixed delivery system. Technology can deliver classroom surveys to gauge student knowledge, comprehension and interest. Learning can be fun and effective, and different delivery methods are the key to success (Kennedy et al. (2014).
2) How do teachers promote student engagement, independence and interdependence in learning by facilitating a positive learning community?
It’s about creating a class atmosphere that is receptive to and aware of the adapting needs of students wit...
... middle of paper ...
...nd collective responsibility of a professional learning community (PLC). This organized and formal collaborative program removes the focus from the individual inspection of teaching and places in on the collective analysis of student learning (DuFour & Matos, 2013).
Teachers are professionals who work collaboratively with colleagues, and school personnel to create a professional learning community. They analyze and use data to develop goals and strategies that enhance student learning and teacher work conditions, and select professional development that enhance their professional growth. Teachers contribute to the development of positive working conditions in their school. Where appropriate and possible, teachers provide input in determining the school budget, participate in the hiring process and collaborate with their colleagues to mentor and support new teachers.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The ideal of interactive, highly-engaging training and education is ancient. A Chinese proverb says: "Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I may remember. Involve me, and I'll understand." However, the gap continues to grow between antiquated, passive training methods and a workforce that lives an ever more interactive, multimedia, user-controlled lifestyle. With game-based learning tools to bridge that gap comes the promise of vastly more productive and engaged students and workers—ones who embrace learning.... [tags: methods, gamification, games, learning]
1410 words (4 pages)
- ... Analyzing Analyzing is a technique used to understand and study a problem extensively. It is used in a variety of settings: work, home and socially. Analyzing occurs when a problem is presented to you and you attempt to understand the problem. When you analyze you should use actively listening, which ensures that you and your client are in agreement. For example, a customer sates that her phone is not working after she dropped it on the concrete. In order to effectively analyze, you should always ask the customer follow-up questions and then restate the issue.... [tags: resources, technique, buiness]
1346 words (3.8 pages)
- Selection Tools For Hiring The use of good selection tools for a good selection decision, will make all the difference in the kind of employee you hire. That is because of how important it is to choose the right method of selection for the position that needs filling. With a selection method it will reduce the number of applicants applying for the position, and increase the number of candidates with the right credentials and qualifications. There are different selection methods for hiring in different fields of work.... [tags: Human Resource Strategy]
1098 words (3.1 pages)
- React to Reading I enjoyed Chapter 12 that covered Assessing and Planning Skills. When I was reading about Gantt charts I found them interesting – but at the time I was much more interested in the Pareto and Impact Analysis Charts. Perhaps my background in sales and marketing led to my attraction to those two types of charts over the Gantt chart. The Pareto chart immediately gave me solid numerical data and listed a breakdown of contributing factors. The example showed a school's climbing dropout rate.... [tags: anlaysis of chapter 12, Gantt charts]
1244 words (3.6 pages)
- ... Older learners suffer from memory decline especially after forty where it is hard to acquire and learn, organize new material. Decline in memory worsens with aging and a repetition becomes a necessity to acquire the knowledge. It is important to understand the learners` intelligence as it is "The first is the framing of more holistic conceptions of adult intelligence that are grounded in the real lives of adults of all colors, races, and ethnic backgrounds”( Merriam and Cafferella, 1999). It is important to look at the learner`s mind and the contextual interaction learning environment.Additionally, Internal and external factors contribute to the intellectual capabilities, “"This is espe... [tags: methodologies and tools]
962 words (2.7 pages)
- ... Has an organized approach to work. Learn and apply new skills. Has basic communication skills. Identify own development opportunities. 2 Assist Works under routine supervision. Uses minor discretion in problems. Works without referring to others. Interacts with immediate colleagues. Can have external contact with customers and suppliers. Performs a range and variety of work activities in different structured environments. Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Has rational and organized approach to work.... [tags: educational institutions, employers, sfia]
1286 words (3.7 pages)
- SC2 Demonstrated high level classroom teaching skills and the capacity to work with colleagues to continually improve teaching and learning. The purpose of education is three-fold: to find real-life relevance and consequent use of abstract concepts; to help students shape a holistic view of themselves and their place in world; and to encourage life-long learning and critical learners. I believe this is intrinsic to the way I teach because education is ultimately about empowering students to be well informed and by encouraging a practical and relevant use for their skills and knowledge, they enjoy learning.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Educational psychology]
791 words (2.3 pages)
- ... (“Six Sigma Basics”) - DPMO – Defects per million opportunities. (“Six Sigma Basics”) Six Sigma can be traced, at its earliest inception to Motorola. Motorola was trying to devise a method that could measure defects at a more granular level. (“Six Sigma Basics”) Bill Smith worked for Motorola. He came up with a theory called the Theory of Latent Defect. “The core principle of the latent defect theory is that variation in manufacturing processes is the main culprit for defects, and eliminating variation will help eliminate defects, which will in turn eliminate the wastes associated with defects, saving money and increasing customer satisfaction.” (Akpose).... [tags: environment, tools, theory, roles]
748 words (2.1 pages)
- Reading for a child is a magical library where characters pop out of books; vowel sing and words take on a life of their own. Each show on PBS has a curriculum, a list of things to learn that can help kids succeed in school and in life. PBS encourages creativity and critical thinking to young children. The purpose of this paper is to explain to you the readers of why PBS children television is a positive learning tool to teach children how to read. Educational PBS shows being broadcasted like, “Between the Lions, Arthur, and Curious George are one of the most essential tools a child could use for learning how to read.... [tags: Educational Concepts, Learning Tools]
1492 words (4.3 pages)
- ... Being understanding of differences will not only broaden her own horizons, but also will help her to become a better nurse. A cultural competent nurse should ask questions and listen carefully to the answers in order to better understand the cultural diversity issues in health care that affect her patient. This approach emphasizes the patient’s role in promoting his wellness and in his responsibility for his own care. Being sensitive and showing respect for different cultural patients are nurses’ job (Quan, nd).... [tags: patient, culture, beliefs, values, health]
810 words (2.3 pages)