What is a blog? In simple words it is a website like any other websites which contains information, stories etc, which are then published on the internet or to the World Wide Web. It is updated online where people can write their stories and express themselves to the whole world. It is a place where people have a freedom to express what they are, what they want to do, it is something like what you want it to be. In other words it is just a collection of poems, articles, stories, News etc.
Bloggers are people just like us who come on the internet and share their stories and post updates about their lives and once their stories are update it can be seen by all the people on the internet. Blog is not a big task and anyone who has a basic knowledge of computers and if they have one at home with an internet connection, they can easily start writing their own blog by following some simple instruction and millions and millions of people all over the globe blog all most every day.
So why do people blog? Just a simple question yet very important to know. Well since the world now needs internet, it is now a medium to reach anywhere in the world and anyone now can reach the global platform just with in a fraction of time. Internet has now given wings of freedom to all the people of the world and equality of expression and its utilization and hence every people will get equal chance to share their idea, stories and so many other things. And yes there are so many people around the world who are very excited to come up to the world and share their stories and every detail of their day to day life and the thing is so many people love reading their bl...
... middle of paper ...
...d the contents.
4: When you start writing, write seriously and with passion because your blog is your reflection to the readers.
5: Give time to your subscribers, reply to their comments and ask for their suggestions. This way subscribes will fell nice and visit you blog more often.
6: Be very clear and don’t complicate the readers, be simple so that reader will get to understand everything from your blog.
7: Talk about the people who is loved or disliked by the people. You can talk about a politician, celebrities or anyone who can attract a large sum of readers and subscribers.
8: Have a time to read other blogs and the comments on their blog. You should know how your fellow bloggers are doing around you.
9: be confident and write as the whole world is going to read your blog which will make them to subscribe you, share your links and leave comments on your blog.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... You can setup your Twitter post to automatically appear in Facebook, your Instagram photos to appear on Twitter, etc. Add to CTA on Thank You Emails Once they've signed up to your mailing list, don't forget to add social media buttons in your CTAs on Thank You Emails. New leads are more likely to check out on your social media profiles. Add to Contact Us or About Page It could be either, or could be both. Include links to your social media profiles in your contact us or about page. This will reinforce the idea that your customers and/or prospects can reach you out in social media just like they could in email or phone.... [tags: social sharing, quality and engaging content]
709 words (2 pages)
- How To Get Real Results From Your Influencer Outreach Efforts Is “influencer marketing” all it’s cracked up to be, or is it just the latest marketing buzzword. If you’ve tried your hand at blogger outreach with minimal success, you might think it’s just not worth the effort. With the popularity of influencer marketing, it takes more than sending a generic email to get the attention of influencers. Successful bloggers are busy people who are often inundated with emails asking favors, so it’s no wonder that generic form letters tend to get ignored.... [tags: Blog, Blogger, Pyra Labs, E-mail]
1122 words (3.2 pages)
- Blogosphere is like a rotation, we need to update our blogs on regular basis and modify the existing content. It 's not an easy task for anyone, it requires time and attention. Blogging isn 't a game of kids, and we cannot become a blogger with an article or two. A blogger has to go through many dark sides, like in the beginning, there will be no visitors, because of this low or no traffic at all gifts us with zero comments. Sharing is much far tooic in the beginning. With hardwork and commitment, one can earn all of those in the blogosphere.... [tags: Blog, Blogger, Pyra Labs, Blog software]
1219 words (3.5 pages)
- How do you get your kids to eat veggies. How We Got Our Kids To Eat Vegetables The solution for me came from my husband. Here is how it worked for us: (...) Tips: Make the transition to the second half of your post as easy as possible for the reader, using more than one question or two questions if you deem it necessary. It 's important that the reader responds to this first call-to-action before you go on to tackle your topic or give your advice. The benefit. They will show more interest in what you have prepared for them to read and act upon.... [tags: The Reader, Reader, Storytelling]
1875 words (5.4 pages)
- Keeping an online interactive journal (blog) has been very beneficial to my learning this semester in a variety of ways. It has enabled me to have a drive for knowledge that carries throughout the entire semester rather than the frantic rush off to learn a whole semester worth of work for an exam. This has been greatly helpful as it has allowed my knowledge of the subject content to develop as the weeks progressed and I believe has helped me to gain a greater understanding of the workings of the modernist writers of the 20th century.... [tags: my online interactive journal, blog]
1436 words (4.1 pages)
- Blogs are a way for people to keep track of their own personal experiences and ideas and share them with others. Blogs are online webpages, which tend to reflect a journal. To use a blog you simply go to its webpage and begin exploring the site, reading the entries, and watching the videos. Many blogs have links to other blogs are other social media outlets. Students may use a blog instead of another online tool in order to share and upload assignments or their own ideas. I learned that even young students can have a blog and benefit from its use.... [tags: Twitter, Social media, Education, Blog]
1188 words (3.4 pages)
- The research paper entitled, “Exploring the Impacts of Blog Marketing on Consumers” by I-Ping Chiang and Chung-Hsien Hsieh, study’s the ability blogs have on influencing consumer’s decisions about buying a particular product. To focus their study, the authors used four basic research questions that included; “How does Blog Type relate to the type of customer reached. What are the factors that a blog must have in order to play an effective role in a marketing campaign. How do the characteristics of blogs affect a customer’s desire to purchase.... [tags: Scientific method, Marketing, Blog, Research]
1081 words (3.1 pages)
- The Room for Debate series of blog posts between Bryan A. Garner and Robert Lane Greene presents to the reader two distinct views on various topics including that of authority in language, what makes a good and a bad rule, and what the purpose of these rules is. After reading the posts and doing some research on the people they mention, I noticed that the majority of them, whether lexicographers, linguists or writers (descriptivist or prescriptivist), had privileged upbringings and were educated at prestigious universities.... [tags: blog analysis, bryan a garner, robert lane greene]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- The Blog Rewoven Typing the address http://www.pepysdiary.com into the address bar of a browser brings an oddly appropriate juxtaposition of a 17th century diary and a modern day blog to the screen. A person can log on each day and find out what Samuel Pepy was doing on this particular day in 1661. Yet to the side, there is a list of links that can take the reader to background information on Pepy’s time period; along the top are links to information about Samuel Pepy, and underneath each entry are annotations made by the various readers of the blog.... [tags: Cyberspace Internet Journal Blog Blogging Essays]
1877 words (5.4 pages)
- Little Credibility Found in The Captain’s Quarterly Blog Captain Ed allows his emotions to overflow after Media Matters for America accuses Sinclair Broadcasting Group of partisan news programming. Sinclair airs The Point, a commentary featuring Mark Hyman, the spokesman and overseer of all of Sinclair’s Washington lobbing. Sinclair. Most of Sinclair’s 62 Stations are required to air every night during their local news. Captain Ed stated with an excellent argument, but quickly lost his credibility with name calling and childishness but even more with his ability to ignore logic and dispute truth with no relevant backing.... [tags: Website Evaluation Blog Blogging]
786 words (2.2 pages)