Abortion is badly affecting our society today. People in enormous numbers don’t even value the life of others and kill unborn babies for no cause. To kill unborn baby using offensive procedures is not only wrong for the doctors, but it is illegal too. If abortion is done without a legal methods it is also called homicide. Human life starts as soon as a mother conceives or as early as fetus forms. Most women feel embarrassed after having an abortion. On the other hand many couples are waiting to adopt babies, but there aren’t enough babies due to all of the abortions. Abortions encourage insensitive manners and allows people to think it’s okay to have unprotected sex. Abortion doesn’t solve problems; it causes negative consequences, and some time causes long term illness. In most of the under urbanized countries women lose their lives because of unqualified doctors, unsanitary circumstances and lack of instruction, as well as lack of education in women. People do not understand that there are thousands of complications when doing abortion and even it takes the life of a woman. Abortion is not only dangerous it is ethically wrong. We all need to come together to save a life of unborn babies and mothers who go thru all the discomfort.
Abortion have long-term side effects which can also take the life of individual. If women do not grieve from short term physical problem such as bleeding, nausea, cramping pain. That does not mean she will not suffer in future. Most of the women who had abortion can have drug abuse. Study had done about a link between abortion and substance abuse, those who done abortion are more unmannerly then the non-aborted women. But women who have aborted their babies are not all addicted. Another fa...
... middle of paper ...
...r people who had make huge difference in our life and we haven’t notice that they were adopted instead of abort.
We need to work together to protect our families, relatives and society from insaneness. We as human beings need to understand the importance of others and values of others. Abortion is dangerous and I don’t think anyone need to suffer through such horrific situation; not a mother nor a baby. How can we stay happy by killing some innocent life, which is our own blood? If we have humanity inside of us, we have to take it out and show that we do care and love one another. If we take our own example such as what happen if our parents decide to abort us. We won’t be living in this beautiful world today. Appreciate what we have, not everyone are lucky enough to be pregnant and have baby. Except the reality of life and move on with what we all have in our life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Affects of Abortion in America There are hundreds of social problems in the USA today and one of the most complicated is abortion. Abortion is so complicated owing to the fact that it affects a woman’s body, causing it to be a very personal and emotional issue, but at the same time since it is affecting a future American citizen, it becomes a problem that America as a society has to deal with. This causes America to be split into two sides, one side claiming that it should be the woman’s choice since they believe it affects the woman alone and the other side claiming that it affects society as a whole and can’t be left to the woman alone to decide.... [tags: Pregnancy, Birth control, Abortion, Fertility]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- Abortion is the medical procedure when it is induced on purpose to extract the fetus from the uterus. When abortion occurs without purpose, it is usually referred to as miscarriage; such instance causes psychological problems in a woman and affects her perception of the fetus. The number of moral and ethical considerations on the problem of abortions can be considered from a variety of perspectives that include economic, medical, social, and religious aspects of the phenomenon. Many case studies are based on the need to make a choice, especially when talking about professional duties of doctors and such medical practices, as Hippocratic Oath.... [tags: miscarriage, abortion, fetal anomalies]
1156 words (3.3 pages)
- Abortion provides women the opportunity to choose between pregnancy. Many individuals find abortion to be beneficial on account of their financial status in life, among other factors such as single mothers who cannot afford a child and people who are unfit or unable to support a child. This topic pins individuals against each other in every corner of the world. Many see it as immoral, while others oppose the issue due to their religion. Supporters of pro-life more often than not are influenced by their religious views on the issue; as a result, those who oppose it, often try to force and push their beliefs onto others.... [tags: Abortion, Roe v. Wade, Pregnancy, Pro-choice]
1014 words (2.9 pages)
- Abortion is one of the most heated moral debates. It can be said that a person’s view on this issue speaks to the type of person they are in general. Most would say that someone who has a more liberal view of the world is pro choice and someone who is more conservative is pro life. Although there may prove to be a correlation between political view and view on abortion, there are people in this world on both sides of the issue. Some support a woman’s right to choose abortion, while others think the right to life is more important than a woman’s right to choose.... [tags: Abortion Essays]
1344 words (3.8 pages)
- “When someone places more value in saving money, than the value they place in saving life, they have “misplaced” their Valves”(Donald L. Hicks). Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy. An Abortion is known as a miscarriage. Around 44 million abortions happen each year in the world. Abortion has been known since at least the ancient times. Abortion has existed in almost every society and was legal under Roman law back in the day, which also was accepted as a crime of killing a child within a year of birth.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Uterus]
1895 words (5.4 pages)
- Abortion: Saving or Ending Lives. Many people are familiar with the term abortion and its popular controversy in society today. Anyone who is familiar with the term should also be familiar with the two groups that form the controversy of abortion: pro-life and pro-choice. The article I chose is written by Terry O’Neill and is titled, “Legal Abortion Can Be a Lifeline”. The article was published on January 22, 2013, to U.S. News. It argues that abortion saves lives rather than taking them. O’Neill’s claim “abortion is a lifeline” rests upon the questionable assumption that a baby inside a womb is not considered life.... [tags: Roe v. Wade, Abortion]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- Arguably reminiscent of the dreaded extermination camps of the second world war, deciding the death of millions has become a matter of routine in the world today. Abortion is the rationalized removal of a human life from existence. Though wrong, it has ceased to be considered so by many who deem it necessary for a modern lifestyle. In the words of Thoreau, “After the first blush of sin comes its indifference; and from immoral it becomes [simply] unmoral, and not quite unnecessary to that life which we have made" (Paragraph 14, line 20).... [tags: Argument Against Abortion]
1008 words (2.9 pages)
- Abortion Should abortion be legal in today’s society. Abortion, the act of terminating a living fetus inside a womb, is a very powerful major social problem in the world today. Many controversies arise on this issue. The presidential election even participates in the debate of abortion. Republicans are very against abortion, while democrats are very pro-choice. In the world, it is easy to come across many different opinions of the issue of this topic. Many people, the pro-life believers, believe making abortion legal is the humane choice.... [tags: Pregnancy, Abortion, Fetus, Birth control]
820 words (2.3 pages)
- Abortion is a controversial subject for those who feel strongly against abortion will try to convince women to change her mind. In the article, “My Abortion “, by Meaghan Winter explains that some clinics been shut down to end the process of abortion. She states, “But for all the regulations and protests despite, “safe, legal, and rare” and “abortion is murder,” abortion is part of our everyday experience” (Winter 1). The argument of abortion has been going on for 5 decades, but still the most controversial subject.... [tags: Pro Life, Abortion Opinion]
1792 words (5.1 pages)
- Life, Death, and the Politics of Abortion Few issues have fostered such controversy as has the topic of abortion. The participants in the abortion debate not only have firmly-fixed beliefs, but each group has a self-designated appellation that clearly reflects what they believe to be the essential issues. On one side, the pro-choice supporters see individual choice as central to the debate: If a woman cannot choose to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, a condition which affects her body and possibly her entire life, then she has lost one of her most basic human rights.... [tags: abortion argumentative persuasive argument]
2547 words (7.3 pages)