This article highlights some of the best housewarming gift ideas. The housewarming gifts should be useful. Again you can gift something that can be used as décor items to decorate the new house. Buy any of the unique housewarming gift ideas cited below and mark the occasion with merriment and excitement:
Key racks: These are some useful and unique housewarming gift ideas. There are key holders which are made of steel, wrought iron or plastic. You can get a stylish key rack that is made of durable steel. This is strongly-built so that it can hold at least 6 or 8 hooks. The host family would definitely use this rack to hang keys or some small items like pet leashes.
There are some innovative racks in the market that have chambers for holding letters. On the wooden body of this rack there are some hooks fixed for the purpose of hanging keys. If you wish, you can opt for this dual-purpose rack.
• Paintings: The owner of the house or the family members would want to decorate the house with articles and paintings. If you are aware of the choice of the host family, you can buy paintings according to that. Again there are some paintings in the market that are little bit costly like the European Folk arts, the Scandinavian arts etc. You can visit an art gallery and view so...
... middle of paper ...
... baskets to the family. These food baskets are really unique housewarming gift ideas which can be enjoyed by all the members of the family. Some of the delicious gourmet food baskets are cookies gift baskets that include cookies and snacks, breakfast gift baskets containing jam, waffles, bread and ice-cream gift baskets that include bar ice-cream, cup ice-cream, chocolate chip ice-cream cones etc.
• Touch screen Recipe reader: This is a perfect gift for a person who loves to cook. Your friend or his wife might have a passion for cooking. Even if he/she does not have such a hobby, he/she will definitely develop one with such an incredible gift. This is a digital recipe reader with amazing key ingredients tools. Just at the click of a button this reader displays the recipes of some delicious dishes. Its sleek and compact design makes it look more attractive.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Housewarming is a tradition that is followed in many cultures to welcome a new beginning in life. People buy new houses and celebrate the occasion as they step in the house for the first time. The guests and the relatives try to warm up their happiness with gifts specially meant for this auspicious occasion. Housewarming is a very popular tradition and people buy gifts in bulk. As such the gift stores are replete with unique housewarming gift ideas. This article highlights some of the best housewarming gift ideas.... [tags: Home Decor]
843 words (2.4 pages)
- Stories of love and sacrifice abound in literature. Perhaps one of the most well known stories among teens and adults is the tale of a poor, young couple struggling to find the perfect Christmas gifts for each other using their very limited means. They each manage to get what they think is the perfect gift for the other, but only accomplish this by selling a prized possession which effectively makes the new gifts impractical. This bittersweet narrative, “The Gift of the Magi” by O. Henry, illustrates the moral idea that a person, motivated by nothing but love for another, can possess a willingness to give in a self-denying way which necessitates that the reader consider that wealth be m... [tags: The Gift of the Magi]
1228 words (3.5 pages)
- Many critics agree, “The Gift of the Magi” is, in all respects, an amazing and one of a kind story. One critic says, “Ironically, Fagin arrives at something utterly crucial to the success of 'The Gift of the Magi': that it has everything—an absorbing (if short) narrative drive and a twist ending that makes it wholly original” (Korb). Even renowned critic, Rena Korb, agrees; O.Henry did an excellent job with this story. Though O. Henry wrote many great stories, one of his most famous, and favorite, stories of all time is “The Gift of the Magi.” “The gift of the Magi” is a classic about a couple who sacrifices their happiness for the other.... [tags: The Gift of the Magi]
4443 words (12.7 pages)
- Christmas is coming and it is coming up fast. People are starting to get presents and are already setting up plans. You want to get started a tad bit early on your Christmas shopping too, but the only issue is....you don't know what present you should get a tween girl, but no worries, the present helper is here. When a girl is a tween they typically start getting into all the girly stuff. Tween girls start using nail polish, start wanting more expensive clothes, brand name shoes, and the latest electronics so they could brag to their friends at school.... [tags: possible Christmas presents ]
532 words (1.5 pages)
- One dollar and eighty seven cents.That was all.Three times Della counted it.One dollar and eighty seven cents and the next day was Christmas.In the story “The Gift Of The Magi” the main character Della cuts her hair,which is her prized possesion to buy a tab chain for her husband.Jim’s pocket watch.In this story the author shows us how people sometimes sacrifice for love.Unfortunetely Jim sells his watch to buy Della a set of combs for her hair. In the story the main literary element is theme,which is impacted by character, conflict,irony,setting point of view,symbolism,tone and mood.The theme in this story is love is a better gift than any item.The setting of the story impacts the theme b... [tags: Love, English-language films, Gift]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- Beyond the joy that causes cold and the snow coming season, there are other reasons to expect more interesting winter. Christmas is one of the exciting holidays of the year and if you look in terms of gifts, is the most beautiful and awaited celebration. Most times, however, this event involves some headaches because choosing gifts for your loved ones, often proves to be an impossible task. Therefore, one of the most efficient codes that you can enjoy presenting your loved one is watches. Do not be impressed by a watch that uses a large number of gemstones.... [tags: gear, design, features, gift]
531 words (1.5 pages)
- Comparing and Analysing The Gift and Frankenstein We watched a video called “The Gift”. This was a story of a girl called Annie, aged 16. She was a keen sportswoman and played football regularly. However, she began to develop balance difficulties. These difficulties began to escalate, Annie and her mother, Barbara, decide to go to the Doctors. They find out that Annie has a sever condition named Friedricks Attaxia in which your muscles waste away. Annie is told that her condition will deteriorate and she will eventually die.... [tags: The Gift Frankenstein Movies Film Essays]
3664 words (10.5 pages)
- Glossolalia: A Gift of the Spirit The ‘Gift of Tongues’ (Glossolalia) as described by many Christians in present day is said to be evident proof of the manifestation of the Holy Ghost in an individual. Although many outsiders see it as a new belief or ideology, Christians believe that it is not a new practice but rather a forgotten gift of the spirit given to the early church right after Jesus’ departure. Many believers provide proof of that by recalling the biblical event with the Apostles at the Pentecost, found in Acts 2 and also the twelfth chapter of the first Pauline letter to the Corinthians.... [tags: christians, gift of tongues, holy ghost]
847 words (2.4 pages)
- An Annotation of The Gift Outright by Robert Frost In "The Gift Outright," Robert Frost traces the development of American culture from colonial times to a more present perspective. He tells the American story of colonialism, freedom, westward expansion, and the quest to develop a specifically American culture. In doing this, he focuses on explaining ways in which Americans supported the growth and development of their country and culture. Frost suggests that Americans showed their allegiance to their developing country and culture in several ways: battlefield bravery, commitment of talents to the good of the country, and dedication to expanding the United States' land and power.... [tags: Robert Frost Poem Gift Outright Essays]
1312 words (3.7 pages)
- It was one week from Della's 30th birthday and Jim didn't have enough money to buy her a present. "Well," Jim thought, “if I don't have a watch then why should I have a chain for one?” So, he sold his watch chain in order to have money for Della's present. “Now, what do I buy Della?” he asked himself. “I think I'll go to the flea market and look for something, because one little rusty old chain won't buy me very much,” Jim stated as he started riding his bicycle to the market. At the market Jim found many things, some very pretty and expensive, some very pretty and cheap, and some just plain ugly things that had been there awhile and always would be until they were finally thrown a... [tags: The Gift Of The Magi]
1310 words (3.7 pages)