With a quick typing of a phrase, question or single word in search bar on google the first thing everyone will notice is mass amount of websites to visit and tons of content to look at and analyze, as well as more pages of websites than you could ever hope to skim through. However, google and many other search engines are not capable of...
... middle of paper ...
...ing things such as what you look like. This power has given rise to many anonymous hacker groups and allows people to be bullies with no consequence. This can also translate into the real world which some people don’t really think about when they are on the internet, but everyone on the internet is a real person with feeling, and just because the person you are talking to doesn’t know who you are does not mean that your words and/or actions will not hurt them. Just because anonymity is used in a negative way sometimes does not necessarily mean that if something is done anonymously it is breaking the law or hurting someone. Every time you vote you do it anonymously, the reason for anonymous voting is so that people don’t feel judged for their choices and this gives them the power to make the right decision based on their political beliefs, not what the majority thinks.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
The Hotspot Collaborative Initiatives For Address The Quality Of Life Issues Facing These Communities Across The State Of Maryland
- This paper explores the effect of the Hotspot collaborative initiatives and their methods of partnership to address the quality of life issues facing these communities across the state of Maryland. A. Describe the positive aspects of the collaborative initiative The positive aspects of the “Hotspot” collaboration is that the problem solving efforts can be easier to dealt with when you have agencies bringing their different skills to work the problem at different angles. “Community probation” as a tactic, works well to build a multilayered approach.... [tags: Police, Constable, Law enforcement]
704 words (2 pages)
- Four and a half months after the Union defeated the Confederacy at the Battle of Gettysburg, Abraham Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address on November 19, 1863. He gave the Union soldiers a new perspective on the war and something to fight for. Before the address, the Civil War was based solely on states’ rights. Lincoln’s speech has the essence of America and the ideals that were put into the Declaration of Independence by the founders. The sixteenth president of the United States was capable of using his speech to turn a war on states rights to a war on slavery and upholding the principles that America was founded upon.... [tags: The Gettysburg Address]
778 words (2.2 pages)
- Four and a half months after the Union defeated the Confederacy at the Battle of Gettysburg, Abraham Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address on November 19, 1863. He gave the Union soldiers a new perspective on the war and a reason to fight in the Civil War. Before the address, the Civil War was based on states’ rights. Lincoln’s speech has the essence of America and the ideals that were instilled in the Declaration of Independence by the Founders. The sixteenth president of the United States was capable of using his speech to turn a war on states’ rights to a war on slavery and upholding the principles that America was founded upon.... [tags: Gettysburg Address Essay]
893 words (2.6 pages)
- Computers that reside in this type of network will need to be setup appropriately to avoid issues and receive information from the latest source. And in order to guarantee business progression and future development, companies will need to cautiously develop some sort of plan for their company networks. This is just one option of many solutions for transitioning from IPv4 to IPv6, but can also be costly. Once the distinctions of the two are understood, it is important to understand the advantages that the Network Address Translation has to offer.... [tags: IP address, Internet, IPv4 address exhaustion]
1319 words (3.8 pages)
- Argument 1: Increased address space and expansion options In the 1970s, scientists were creating what would become the Internet. They decided that every single thing on the Internet would have an address to facilitate packet routing. They called the address system IPv4 and set up the binary to allow for a seemingly impossible large 4 billion address space. IPv4 consists of 4 blocks of eight bits, or 32-bits. Figure 1.1: IPv4 Address However, while the genius minds behind the Internet thought 4 billion addresses was enough, they did not anticipate a world with 3 billion internet users each with laptops, mobile phones, tablets, cameras, fridges, smart light-bulbs and new smart TV’s.... [tags: IP address, Internet, IPv4 address exhaustion]
1234 words (3.5 pages)
- Can you think of the last time you saw a homeless man or woman. Did you ever wonder what their story was and how they ended up living on the side of the street. There are so many reasons that could have led them into living the lives they are today. Within different parts of the world, no matter where you live, what your story is, who you are or what you do, everybody is still equal one way or another. Unfortunately for the most part, society either views and treats the less fortunate graciously or with disrespect.... [tags: Homelessness, Poverty]
855 words (2.4 pages)
- Advertisements on television, newspaper and magazine articles, websites, conversations, speeches, songs—we are bombarded daily with rhetoric vying for our attention. Whether we realize it or not, within these daily situations lie the three proofs of rhetoric: the appeal to emotion, the use of character, and the appeal to reason (pathos, ethos, and logos, respectively). On the other hand, sometimes we can immediately know that a piece of rhetoric contains each of the proofs. One well-known speech that readily incorporates each of them is the address President Abraham Lincoln gave at Gettysburg on November 19, 1863, commonly known as the "Gettysburg Address." In Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address,... [tags: Speech Analysis, The Gettysburg Address 2014]
1384 words (4 pages)
- Subnetting In subnetting there are 5 steps you need to take in order to be able to subnet. The very first step is to figure out what class your ip address is in. If the first octal in the IP adress is between 0-127 it is called A class. In the A class only the first octal is locked down while you get to play with the next 3 octals. The second class is called the B class. In this class if the first octal in the IP adress is 128-191 it is considered a class B. This locks down the first two octals and allowing you to play use the third and fourth to play with.... [tags: IP address, Subnetwork, Classful network]
868 words (2.5 pages)
- The HotSpot: Reflection Paper Formation and Planning of Our Company and Group As part of our Personnel/Human Resource Management syllabus, a HR Case Study is required. Accordingly, we had to form a group to compile an employee handbook on a theoretical company that contains subjects discussed in class. On the first day of class, Jessica Dorazio, Rachel Lang, John Lydic, and I formed a task-force team to accomplish this project. Since I have a reasonable amount of knowledge in the retail industry, I persuaded the group to execute a retail store, which Dorazio chose the name, “The HotSpot.” Our mission statement is to operate our store with complete integrity to our customers and local commun... [tags: Retailing, Decision making, Decision theory]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Table Of contents Pages I. What is a Hotspot. 1 II. Hotspot Volcanism 1 III. What causes Hotspot Volcanoes. 2 IV. Examples and Locations of Hotspots 2 V. What is Tectonic plates? 3 VI. Movement of Tectonic plates Over time 4 VII. Super volcanoes 7 VIII. What makes a volcanoes super. 7 IX. Super volcanoes and Super eruptions 8 X.... [tags: Plate tectonics, Volcano, Mantle plume, Earth]
2198 words (6.3 pages)
- Effect Of Humanism On The Renaissance Period
- Comparing Carbon Monoxide Emissions ( Tons Per Person ) Of The United States And China From The Past One
- My Writing Is An Art That Many People Enjoy And Even Few People Master
- Prison Overcrowding And Its Effects On The United States
- Hip Hop And Hip Rap Music
- The Effects Of Exposure Through Multiple Vaccines For Pediatric Populations