Revitalize and reenergize in one of our 250 newly renovated guest rooms, suites and accessible rooms. Our rejuvenated accommodations boast a sleek appearance intertwined with the warm comforts of home. Select from rooms furnished with one king or two double beds, or stay the night in one of our spacious suites.
**NOTE: TVs are 36-inches. Make sure that when you click “view amenities” on the room description page that it reflects that information.
Embrace contemporary elements mingled with familiar features such as our signature Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree Sleep Experience bedding. Our modern guest rooms are freshly furnished with an oversized work desk, ergonomic chair, 36-inch flat screen TV, high-speed WiFi, coffeemaker, hairdryer and more. . Each deluxe suite boasts a complete living room, dining room and separate bedroom.
1 King Bed Balcony Nonsmoking
Recline in a king Sweet Dreams bed with oversized hypoallergenic pillows in this traditional room featuring a private balcony with views of the surrounding property. Each room includes courtesy high-speed Internet access, a 36-inch HDTV, coffeemaker, roomy work desk and ergonomic chair. Lounge in the plush armchair or paper yourself with premium bath products and combed cotton terry towels.
1 King Bed Nonsmoking
Sink into a king Sweet Dreams bed with jumbo hypoallergenic pillows in this traditional room. Each room includes courtesy high-speed Internet access, a 36-inch HDTV, coffeemaker, roomy work desk and ergonomic chair. Lounge in the plush armchair or paper yourself with premium bath products and combed cotton terry towels.
1 King Deluxe With Sofa bed Nonsmoking
Furnished with one a king Sweet Dreams bed with oversized hypoaller...
... middle of paper ...
...mic chair. Lounge in the plush armchair or paper yourself with premium bath products and combed cotton terry towels.
Any corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or features.
2 Double Mobility/Hearing Accessible Bathtub Nonsmoking
In addition to the traditional guest accommodations, this mobility and hearing accessible room is furnished with a visual alarm and notification devices for the doorbell and incoming phone calls as well as an accessible tub.
Each room features two double Sweet Dreams beds with jumbo hypoallergenic pillows as well as courtesy high-speed Internet access, a 36-inch HDTV, coffeemaker, roomy work desk and ergonomic chair. Lounge in the plush armchair or paper yourself with premium bath products and combed cotton terry towels.
Any corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or features.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 10 High Profile Luxury Hotels in Lagos Lagos is a perfect blend of old and new fashioned elegance. The city features many interesting and exciting activities and places to see, a pulsating dining and night scene that reflects its culturally diverse inhabitants. Lagos is considered as one of the most bustling destinations that offer abundant choices of accommodation to locals and visitors, giving everyone a chance to experience luxury living with ease. Luxury living in Lagos is most experienced at its high profile hotel properties, which are exquisitely designed and equipped with modern amenities and indulgences suitable for a comfy and relaxing stay.... [tags: Hotel chains, Hotel, Hotels, Luxury box]
1390 words (4 pages)
- IHG is one of the most well known and respected International Hotel Groups, it has a very powerful heritage that guests have come to know and love. The British Multinational Hotel Company is headquartered In Denham, UK and has over 4,600 hotels and nearly 674,000 room in nearly 100 countries around the world. IHG was built on innovation and are the pioneers of the hotel industry with their origins being traced all of the way back to 1777. The Hostel Group currently consists of 9 different brands including Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Hualuxe, Crown Plaza, Even Hotels, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resorts, and finall... [tags: hotel chains, comfort, travelers, etiquete]
557 words (1.6 pages)
- Hotels 4 Star Hotels - The 4 star Hotels in Delhi attract huge crowds from the nearby locations, and oftentimes the entire country. There are around thousands of hotels in urban cities, and 4 star hotels happens to be among the élite hotels. Hotels Hotels - The convenient suites and luxury rooms in Hotel are furnished with essential and deluxe conveniences like color TV; Coffee maker; cozy king-size beds and couches; Wi-Fi internet connection, as well as air conditioning and so on. Hotels Gym - The modern batch of hotels are well-equipped with gyms and sports facilities for health conscious guests from across the world.... [tags: Travel agency, Hotel, Airline ticket, Spa]
1273 words (3.6 pages)
- Marketing Strategy and Product Life Cycle in Hospitality As the marketing consultant for a hospitality management company, it is often my responsibility to define target markets for various restaurants and hotels. In fact, I have been tasked with creating a fictional hospitality operation, to utilize as an illustration to define a marketing strategy and target market. In addition, I must identify and analyze the product life cycle of an organization that has been in business for a minimum of twenty-five years.... [tags: InterContinental Hotels Group, Hotel]
703 words (2 pages)
- Introduction The purpose of this paper is to explore a career in the lodging industry. The elements investigated include job responsibilities, career opportunities, trends, skills and attitudes necessary for success, professional organizations, and a self analysis. This research is based on an interview, hospitality magazines, textbooks, academic articles, trade journals, websites and blogs. In order to understand hospitality, one must know where it comes from and what it exactly means. The word “hotel” comes from the Latin adjective ‘hospitale’, which means hosts.... [tags: hospitality, hotel, confidence, mangament, tourism]
1794 words (5.1 pages)
- Overbooking Rooms in the Hotel Industry If one were to ponder the question of whether hotels should overbook their rooms the answer may appear to be quite simple. Why would a hotel owner want to book more reservations for rooms than they actually had available. This is an issue that has faced the hotel industry for a number of years. Contrary to what the average person may think about hotels overbooking their rooms, it has actually shown itself to be a noble strategy in achieving maximum profitability when done accurately.... [tags: Hotel, Hotels, Motel, Lodging]
1110 words (3.2 pages)
- In the hotel industry with a certain service satisfy to customer needs. It was different and includes the different of customers as well. It is based on the theories of Maslow. That divides the different needs of people, from basic needs to the highest demands. This, in the hotel industry had been variety of services that reflect the level of customer needs. In each hotel have a wide variety of structures and designs vary. In order to meet the needs of customers. This will include a safety and convenience for the customers.... [tags: hotels, needs, designs]
671 words (1.9 pages)
- After reading The Goal, I would like to apply these concepts to the hospitality industry, Hotel. I got a chance to have an interview with a former room attendant in Howard Hotels, a five-star hotel in Taiwan. Although the room attendant’s duty is quite simple, I find the way to apply the ideas from the book to their work. In housekeeping, the room attendants have very limited time to finish their work because hotel guests usually check-out from 9AM to 12 PM and new customers will check in from 3PM to 5PM.... [tags: Hotel, Rooms, Hotels, Inventory]
709 words (2 pages)
- Lighting Lighting is also an important feature of locker rooms. The lighting should be adequate enough for the space. There are certain lights that are to be used for the damp locations of a locker room such as the showering areas and their quality and price vary based on the materials used (Plaza, 2012). The locker rooms should be well-lit and the walls and ceilings should also be painted with lighter colors. By keeping the space light and bright, this also helps to avoid theft by not having dark areas and corners (Hightower, 2011).... [tags: amenities, lighting]
968 words (2.8 pages)
- ... Their fitness rooms offer steam rooms and spa treatments, and they have on-site shopping. Their packages include spa treatment, breakfast or lunch passes, museum tickets, and valet parking. They have venues that can be used for meetings, weddings, or parties.They even provide magazines, gowns, and tips for brides looking to get married at their hotel, and they offer team-building activities for business groups staying at the hotel. It’s obvious that The Ritz-Carlton staff is trained to provide extraordinary service in hopes of making the guests feel as comfortable as possible, and in order to live up to the guests’ expectations.... [tags: hotel comparison]
1145 words (3.3 pages)