The proposed small boutique hotel will have up to 30 rooms for accommodations with a small restaurant, catering for 50 people and serving and breakfast and Dinner. In addition, the hotel will have a public / cocktail bar, swimming pool, tennis court, swimming pool and gymnasium.
The ownership structure of this small boutique hotel will be sole proprietorship.
Business Name of the Hotel:
The location to establish this new business is New South Wales (NSW), Australia. It is the capital and largest city of Sydney. The population of the city is approximately 7,099,700 (most populous state). It is most beautiful spot for tourist, which is one of the main reasons to select the location for the business. A hotel business requires a large population and tourist to target for achieving the sales. The awareness of the product or service type is an important factor to select the location for a startup company. The prospects from the city like New South Wales are also aware of the type of the services, products and industry.
In order to start a small boutique hotel in the business industry of New South Wales, the most appropriate strategies would be licensing and permission through Business License Information Service.
The aim of proposed business is to provide quality services and good experience of hotel to the large number of tourists. The business will make both the company and the client happy because the core feature of the business is to provide best and cost-effective services and products to the person who needs it. This will also help is generating a high amount of revenue, which is one of the main ...
... middle of paper ...
In NSW, Australia, numerous hotels are providing their services to the consumers. The direct competitors of Dreamland Hotel are Hunter Valley, Wollombi, Orange and Gerringong (NSW Hotels, 2010). All these hotels serve their customers with quality and astonishing services. All these hotels have best services and employees to give a magnificent experience to their guest. On the other hand, all these hotels have established their strong presence in the NSW’s industry (Elston, 2010).
The selection of target market for Dreamland Hotel would be based on the demographic and behavioral purchasing segments. The best suitable target market for this segment is the tourists, who prefer luxury and fabulous experience of a small boutique hotel, youngsters, teenagers, middle aged men and women (Kangis & Rankin, 1996).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- CENTRAL ARKANSAS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Business Intelligence (BI), what is it. Why is BI important to the small business owner. More importantly, why is should a small business hire someone to help analyze their “data”. What can a consultant know about a Used Car Dealership, Fast Food restaurant, or a Law Office. That question while relevant is not a question that will be answer within this proposal. This proposal will focus on how Central Arkansas Business Intelligence, through “Data Analysis” and “BI Tools” can and will help any business, small or large, in Central Arkansas become a “Data Aware” business.... [tags: Business Proposal]
1283 words (3.7 pages)
- All of our hotels are non-conventional, and have a philanthropic community vision.-Pam Janusz, General Manager, Joie de Vivre SoMa Hotels, personal interview, March 5, 2010 (Thompson, Peteraf, Gamble, & Strickland III, 2012). Established in 1987, Joie de Vivre (JdV) is a hotel management hotel located throughout California. By 2010, JdV is the second largest U.S. boutique hotel operator. New owners have recently purchased the hotels that JdV Management Company operates; GM Pam Janusz has the task of preparing the hotels for transitional changes.... [tags: Good Hotel Analysis]
3151 words (9 pages)
- Business Proposal for Health, Wellness, Exercise, and Nutrition Outreach Education Objective: Outreach Foundation, with the support of major sponsors including small business, corporate, and educational institutions, is on a mission to educate students about the importance of diet and exercise in their personal lives. To challenge our youth to visualize their future as fit, strong and healthy citizens that will allow them an expanded vista of enjoyable and healthy athletic activities. With the support of professional trainers, dieticians and health psychologists the foundation’s dedicated members will go into schools as a team and teach hands-on workshops to student’s k-12.... [tags: Business Proposal]
711 words (2 pages)
- Business Proposal In today’s busy world where time is precious to everybody; getting readymade food at the door steps is everyone’s wish. That’s the precise reason anyone from small restaurant to the biggest have home food delivery service. Everyone have their own choice in foods and eat different stuff at different time. Even In same family someone may want pizza for dinner, someone want subway sandwich, and someone may want Mexican food. In such situation when everyone in family want different stuff to eat at same time; you may end up spending lots of time going through different food menus, calling different restaurants, putting up separate orders and wait to get all orders delivered so... [tags: Business Proposal]
434 words (1.2 pages)
- PROPOSAL FOR A SENIOR EMPLOYMENT AGENCY BY COLORADO SPRINGS EMPLOYMENT INC. INTRODUCTION Grants Request Document Type: National Aging Grant Funding Opportunity Number: HHS-2010-AOA-SL-1007 Opportunity Category: Title IV Discretionary Projects Funding Instrument Type: Cooperative Agreement Expected Number of Awards: 7 Estimated Total Program Funding: 7 Award Ceiling: $100,000 Award Floor: $100,000 Grant Application Due Date: April 21, 2010 Grant Proposal Three page description including the following information: Senior employment agency details of funds requested Detail need for service Expected impact of senior employment in the area Stated goals and objectives Ti... [tags: Business Proposal]
2345 words (6.7 pages)
- Based on our business level strategy, the category we plan to be in will be a luxury, five-star hotel targeted towards international businesspeople. The name of the hotel will be ‘Namaste International Hotel.’ Namaste is a common greeting that originates from India and is used to acknowledge the divine spirit or soul of an individual (Geno). The greeting can be used by individuals of all ages. In Sanskrit, the term translates to “I bow to you” (Geno). Namaste has a spiritual connotation used to recognize that we are all one.... [tags: Business Plan]
2317 words (6.6 pages)
- Needlenutz provides a wide selection of apparel to miscellaneous patterns to choose from. The selection of yarn that my store handles will interest our targeted market from the assortments of color to the weight of the yarn. We also provide different colors and sizes of needles for your project as to even carrying yarn bags to help keep you organized. Needlenutz buys in bulk from our manufacturer to keep shipping costs down. The does offer an choice for our customers depending on the project they are making as they can buy in multiples or a single yarn roll at their convenience.... [tags: Business Proposal ]
1399 words (4 pages)
- Business Proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. The following is a proposal for Sirius Satellite Radio to gain exclusive rights to Division 1 college football. It examines Sirius' current business model and how this new line of programming could be incorporated in to the existing model. Sirius Satellite Radio offers advertisement free, subscription based, satellite radio service in the United States and Canada. Sirius was founded in 1990 as Satellite CD Radio Inc., but, according to Radio Ink, officially changed it's name, to the current designation, in 1999.... [tags: Business Strategy Proposal Satellite Radio]
1749 words (5 pages)
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen, Penguin Group Inc: New York, 2000 "When Eliza, Lindsay, and I all finally stood up to walk to the ambulance to get bandaged up, the crowd stood and gave us a standing O. We went on to win the game bug, but my topple made everything else anticlimactic." (47) anticlimax, n. an event, period, or outcome that is strikingly less important or dramatic than expected The protagonist, Caitlin, has fallen off the top of the cheerleader's pyramid at the season's biggest football game.... [tags: Book Analysis Dreamland]
1807 words (5.2 pages)
- Aim: To produce satisfying films and related products in order to earn an appropriate profit and at least not lose money; and of course earning more out of the less is what we hope for. Outline of what we will involve As an overview, we will be involved in the producing/ filming of films with and without other business parties. As a start, we would like to share both the work, costs and gains; and after having enough experience, we would try to manage ourselves. Product Product name: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Details: This is a film we have produced, based on the novel of the same name, by the well known author J.K.... [tags: Film Movie Harry Potter Business Proposal]
882 words (2.5 pages)