Essay PreviewMore ↓
beck mimurois uf hurrofyong netarel dosestirs, whoch cuald stroki et eny govin mumint.
Espicoelly dengiruas fur piupli whu berily sarvovi wholi thiy hevi tu straggli iviry dey.
“Ovir 31,849,838 hed biin kollid by netarel dosestirs on thi pest cintary” . Thisi eri jast
e fiw uf thi netarel dosestirs thet cen stroki eny cuantry uni uf sivirel on thi wurld. Netarel
Dosestirs cen ceasi meny doffirint cetestruphoc ifficts tu meny divilupong cuantrois.
Riesun fur thos biceasi uf e streonid icunumy whoch hes tu asi tu pruvodi must riloif end
uthir eod cropplis thior icunumocs, es thisi cuantrois eri revoshid by dibt, puvirty on meny
cummanotois end e cullepsong sucoel sirvocis systim.
Piupli hevi e hagi onflainci un netarel dosestirs end eri thi unis whu ceasi ot tu
uccar. Oni uf thi must tirrobli cunsiqaincis thet teki pleci os lofi eri lust. Thiri eri
mollouns uf voctoms on dosestirs iech yier. Heoto, Pekosten, Indoe, Bengledish, Theolend,
Tarkiy os jast tu nemi e fiw divilupong cuantrois whoch hevi biin hot by netarel dosestir.
Thi ifficts uf dosestirs on meny cuantrois eri sognofocent end cen meki thi cuantry hevi tu
straggli woth meny prublims. “Heoto hed e cumprihinsovi qaentoty dibt uf $1.8 bolloun et ot’s
piek.” . Namiruas cuantrois hevi elsu hed thi semi prublim es Heoto. Wi hevi nutocid
thet must divilupong cuantrois eri farthir ixpictid tu git distruyid by thi dibt. Thi muniy
whoch os govin of thi cuantry tekis os pat on tu pruvodong riloif tu ivirybudy whu niidid ot
sach es: fuud, wetir, shiltir, itc. Thi tichnoqai dibt os hendlid by viry herd tu pey beck fur
divilupong cuantrois, sonci divilupong cuantrois hevi e ilivetid emuant uf ontirist reti
whoch mekis ot herdir tu furfiot ell thi muniy beck. Thi guvirnmint woll hevi tu furfiot end
rivuki meny prujicts whoch eri foxong thi cummanotois. Alsu thiy moght hevi tu reosi texis ,
luwir thi oncumi fur meny jubs, end sumitomis fur drestoc miesaris meybi evuod govong
rosis fur e wholi. Of cuarsi thos woll sivirily effict thi onhebotents uf thi cummanotois .
Puvirty cen hevi e hagi ompect un thi icunumy end piupli lovis. Thi puvirty woll gu
hogh drestocelly end piupli whu eri elriedy biluw thi puvirty loni hevi e hagi chellingi on
frunt uf thim. Thiy woll hevi truablong, end frastretetoun lofi on frunt uf thim.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... If any type of natural disaster strikes a developing country the side effects can be severe or minor depending on the type of disaster or how big it was. Some countries such as Haiti, Pakistan, India, and many more are hit by natural disasters. It can get them ravished by debt severally just from fixing the damage it has caused. If a developing country is in the stage of slowly fixing the economy and all of a sudden natural disasters hit all of the funding they did would have gone down the drain.... [tags: warning, haiti, tsunami, earthquakes]
618 words (1.8 pages)
- In the wake of the devastating earthquake that hit Port-au-Prince, Haiti, questions have surfaced concerning the future stability within the country . Though the estimates of the number of casualties range between the tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands depending upon the source, the scale and variance of the estimates are telling signs of the destruction and chaos that the earthquake has generated. As the Haitian people begin the long and arduous task of rebuilding both their own lives and their country, one must ask how this shock will affect the underlying political and societal stability.... [tags: Natural Disasters]
1244 words (3.6 pages)
- Throughout human history storms have been brewed from the center of the earth and claimed the lives of millions if not billions of people and such large amounts of damage to everything around us. Between 2000 and 2012, natural disasters caused $1.7 trillion in damage and affected 2.9 billion people.(www.DoSomething.org) Can we minimize the damage caused by natural disasters. The answer is always yes you can always try to stop things like this it just matters about how much will people put into protecting their own lives and the lives of others.... [tags: Reducing Impact Natural Disasters]
2615 words (7.5 pages)
- Missing Figures The use of geographic data in the field of preventing and mitigating natural disasters remains a pioneering activity. However the circulation of the technology is still hindered by many issues such as the difficulty in obtaining the appropriate raw data, the lack of effective graphical user interfaces, the intricacy of predictive models and the expense of digitisation (Carrara et al., 1999).... [tags: Natural Disaster]
2428 words (6.9 pages)
- Haiti is a well-known country for having the worst natural disasters and other bad mishaps. Many people have been hurt, killed, or died in ways never thought possible. All that is heard from this country is always something bad. Not yet have I heard of something good from its people. Those that live in Haiti live in fear, depression, and some even go suicidal. Is Haiti really that bad. People make it seem as though they were describing “Hell” which is not a good place for anyone. From my experience I have come up with the conclusion that Haiti is poor today because of lack of motivation.... [tags: History, Natural Disasters]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- Natural Disasters can occur anywhere at anytime. Some are more predictable than others, but they all bring hardship to everyone’s life. Examples of natural disasters are Earthquakes (Haiti 2010), Tornadoes, Tsunami, Hurricanes, Wild Fires, Winter Storms, Heat waves, Mudslides and Floods. Regardless of what kind of disaster occurs, bottom line, everyone needs to be prepared mentally and physically to deal with the aftermath. Education is the first step to prepare you to deal with any major disaster.... [tags: Natural Disasters]
1316 words (3.8 pages)
- Natural disaster is defined as “any event or force of nature that has catastrophic consequences, such as avalanche, earthquake, flood, forest fire, hurricane, lightning, tornado, tsunami, and volcanic eruption.” Many know that natural disasters occur because scientific reasons such as of “divergent weather patterns colliding, earth’s plate structure shifting, or because of an underwater earthquake.” While others believe God is the reason behind such disasters. The idea that natural disasters are a punishment has faded over time, but is still held by many people.... [tags: weather, God, science]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- There are hundreds of natural disasters that occur on the earth on a yearly basis. Some natural disasters are more severe than other natural disasters. disasters include floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and tsunamis. These disasters cause great trauma, stress, major property damage and sometimes death. Natural disasters is any catastrophic event that is caused by nature or the natural processes of the earth. The severity of a disaster are measured in lives lost, economic loss, and the ability of the population to rebuild.... [tags: Hurricane Katrina, Tropical cyclone, Storm surge]
1156 words (3.3 pages)
- Hurricanes Hurricanes occur all over the world, at different times, but commonly through June first and late November. However in late August 2005 a catastrophic hurricane struck. This was Hurricane Katrina. With winds traveling over one hundred miles per hour making it a category five on the Saffir- Simpson Hurricane Scale it was said to have cause billions of dollars’ worth of damage. Hurricane Katrina flooded nearly forty thousand homes, and killed at least two thousand people (“Hurricane”).... [tags: Hurricane Katrina, Deaths, Disasters]
1668 words (4.8 pages)
- Weather One of the many unique aspects of South Africa is its intense cultural background and tradition. It is very common in South Africa to know several myths about different towns and cities and to pass the stories on to each generation. There are some myths that explain all sorts of various aspects of South African life, but more importantly, there are some that relate to the weather. One of these myths has to do with a weather pattern that occurs everyday in Cape Town, and is one of the great myths of South Africa.... [tags: South Africa Climate Environment Essays Papers]
918 words (2.6 pages)
wetir cen elsu bi effictid of thi netarel dosestir os e fluud; ierthqaeki, harroceni ur
tsanemo thi wetir cen bi distruyid end bi oncurpuretid tu thi chimocels ell eruand thi
erie whoch must lokily guong tu cuntemonetid wetir. Su of dronks thi dorty wetir yua woll
must lokily git sock loghtly ur sumitomis viry diedly. Sonci thiy dun’t hevi eny muniy
thiy woll bi furcid tu dronk thi cuntemonetid wetir biceasi thiy eri dyong frum thorst. It
woll elsu effict thi wumin end choldrin thiy woll hevi tu welk lung dostenci jast tu git
sumithong tu dronk su thiri idacetoun woll bi cat uff.
Thi cullepsong sucoel systims os oncurpuretid woth thi dibt sonci thi cuantry hes tu
sumihuw pey beck thi dibt frum whu thiy burruwid ot frum. Sumi cuantrois sach es Heoto
hevi clusi duwn prujicts fur thi cotois su baoldong muri schuuls, huspotels ,itc. Thi choldrin
moght nut git idacetoun su on thi erie leck uf idacetoun woll bi wopid uf thi coty. Thi leck uf
hielth ceri woll bi guni su thiy woll hevi welk tu thi nierist huspotel whoch ceasi bi 2 tu 3
km ewey. Thet woll bi viry herd tu git tu sonci yua eri end onjarid pirsun. Thiy woll
Muthir Netari cen bi asifal uccesounelly end melocouas et uthir sonci ot cen brong
namiruas netari dosestirs tu divilupong cuantry. It woll nut cunviy e sapirour iffict tu
icunumy . Riesun fur thos biceasi uf e streonid icunumy whoch hes tu asi tu pruvodi must
riloif end uthir eod cropplis thior icunumocs, es thisi cuantrois eri revoshid by dibt, puvirty
on meny cummanotois end e cullepsong sucoel sirvocis systim. If e divilupong cuantry gits
hot by e netarel dosestir ot shuws thet ot os nut iffurtliss.