This house full of vibrant colors, new electronics and massive furniture will be so comfortable you’ll never want to leave. My future house will Have giant couches that will make you feel as if you were a baby cub lying next to your momma. When I’d sit on the couches I would slowly begin to melt. Even though the sofa will be really comfortable the beds will be even better, for example my king sized bed will be a bed that would remind you of heavens grace. My house will also have great fluffy pillows, massage chairs, and pools. In addition to the furniture in every room I will have different electronics to keep me relaxed and entertained. I can see myself melting into the couch and deciding to watch the television or listen to music. Most rooms will have giant flat screen TV’s and Bluetooth speakers that I could play any song. One thing that will also be added are lights that turn off when you clap twice. If you’ve ever seen the movie “Smart House” you’d know in the movie they had a system installed in the house to make their favorite foods by command and also had technology that turned the wallpaper into any image they felt comfortable with. I would have up to 5 different types of wallpaper to choose from at the click of a button.
There would be so much room you’d think I’d be hosting the Olympics. If a person toured my house the first image walking in would be a big, beautiful, long brown ha...
... middle of paper ...
...s a game me and my sister made up. The game was based on a movie about a boy who had these glasses and he could see monsters. In the movie he also had a book identifying the different monsters. This will be a game I can teach my little brother and his friends.
In conclusion I will have a huge, spacious, beautiful, creative, enjoyable, and comfortable house reminding me of what I’ve always wanted. Not only will the house be something I love, but also something I can share with my family and friends. This will be a great house for the holidays and when I have nothing to do. This house would bring family together and happiness to anyone who even takes on glance its way. Imagine the best house you can imagine and then look at my beautiful brick house with hard wood floors and balconies and all these new adventures. This house is the dream but more importantly my dream.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Home is the heart of heart. Home is a feeling. It is where all dreams and struggles begin. It is not just a solid shelter, but a collection of smiles, tears, and memories. It is where we live our ordinary life, extraordinarily. For instance, my introvert nature reaches its fullest extrovert nature when I reach my home. Maybe because it is one of my safest castles where I am known and understood wisely. The members who are honest, supportive and loving make me feel even more special. A school where culture and habits are learned, home is a zone of secured comfort and a symphony of love and affection where our childhood passes.... [tags: Emotion, Love, Psychology, Life]
784 words (2.2 pages)
- ... The day she had found out the baby she was carrying was a girl, her fear returned. She remembered walking home after her appointment, her stomach tied in knots and her hands trembling with nerves. When he came home from work that night, he had nearly killed her. He had been expecting a boy. Carol flinched at the memory of being tossed through their glass coffee table. It was a miracle that Sophia had survived. It was a miracle that she had survived. She remembered the warm blood dripping into her eyes as she stared up at Ed hovering over her, shouting.... [tags: personal narrative]
1640 words (4.7 pages)
- A home is not just a roof over your head; it is a place of safety and acceptance. It is a place where you can let yourself go and be the “real” you. Home is a place where you can go when you are angry or sad. It is a place where people who love you are waiting for you. But home does not have to be a postal address; it can be found in your closest friends, your car, your workplace or even in the library. The standard definition of “home” is the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.... [tags: High school, High School Musical, Gloria Jones]
959 words (2.7 pages)
- The administration told me that school was a safe place. A place where you could educate yourself, strive for a fruitful life, and grasp at amazing experiences. As I walked through the hallways, I felt like I was trapped in an eight hour day of worry and fear. I worried about when I was going to be bullied and I feared on how I was going to be bullied. The worst part is that I took the steps to solve the issue like a gentlemen should. I told the administration my problem, but the bullying continued.... [tags: Bullying, School bullying, Victimisation, Abuse]
1552 words (4.4 pages)
- Biventricular Pacemaker Implantation A biventricular pacemaker implantation is a procedure to place (implant) a pacemaker into both of the lower chambers (ventricles) of the heart. A pacemaker is a small, battery-powered device that helps control the heartbeat. If the heart beats irregularly or too slowly (bradycardia), the pacemaker will pace the heart so that it beats at a normal rate or a programmed rate. Parts of a biventricular pacemaker include: • The pulse generator. The pulse generator contains a small computer and a memory system that is programmed to keep the heart beating at a certain rate.... [tags: Heart, Blood, Medicine, Health care]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- “Entrepreneurship is the pursuit of opportunity without regard to resources currently controlled.” The social entrepreneurial issue I have chosen to discuss is foster care. The issue is that children who cannot be safely taken care of by their parents or guardians need a safe place to live. The opportunity is to create an organization that will help connect foster children with a perfect match for a safe home. Children have always held a very special place in my heart, and while I know that it is impossible for me personally, to provide a safe home for each and every one of these children, through the development of such an organization, foster children would have a greater opportunity to b... [tags: Foster care, Family, Fosterage]
1523 words (4.4 pages)
- Everyone has a special place that people will never forget. Sometimes it is because there were places that people experienced great joy or comfort. A special place represents peoples’ special memories either good or bad. Memory will following people whole life, and store people’s heart deeper. Good memory will coming all time. My special place and my memory is my grandparent’s house; my grandparent’s house practically is my second home. I would never forget that special place because of things going on my grandparent’s house, which is symbolized by my grandparent’s love.... [tags: Family, Grandparent, Flower]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- “A Clean, Well-Lighted Place” takes place in a café, revealing a simple conversation between a young and an older waiter regarding a regular old client. We learn the characteristics of those waiters through their conversations. One is young, energetic, confident, and very reluctant. While in comparison the other is an old, but wise, experienced, and sympathetic barman. As the story progresses, it reveals the message it is trying to get across its reader. The story is conveying how an old person differs as they age compared to a young person, through the different characters.... [tags: Meaning of life, Man, Bar, Bartender]
906 words (2.6 pages)
- More Than Just A Place It takes some people a long time to get there and others no time at all. It is a place where a person should feel relaxed and comfortable, in harmony with their environment. It is a place of refuge and its doors should always be open. It can be where you go to after a long day of work or what you land on to win the game for your team. The Merriam Webster Dictionary defines it as “one’s place of residence, the social unit formed by a family living together, or a goal to be achieved” (356).... [tags: essays research papers]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- Home is more than just a word in the dictionary. First, and most basic, a house is a roof over people’s heads. Second, a residence is a place to go and truly relax. Third, and most important, a household is a place to laugh and cry with loved ones. A home’s most basic trait is its ability to provide shelter from weather. Rain or snow, a house will always be there. In the cold times of the year, the heater will be there to warm the house. The heat of the summer is no problem for a good home. The ideal dwelling definitely must have a dependable central air conditioner.... [tags: essays research papers]
391 words (1.1 pages)