The Bavarian Illuminati, commonly know as the Illuminati was founded on May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt in Ingolstadt (commonly known as Upper Bavaria). The word “Illuminati” was taken from the Latin word “illuminatus” meaning the enlightened. The Illuminati was thought to be a off branch of the Freemasons.. It is said that many of the Illuminati chapters derived from Masonic Lodges that existed before the Illuminati was originated. The Illuminati is known to be very secretive. The time that the Illuminati developed it was during the Enlightenment Period. So many people and groups goals were to spread knowledge. The Illuminati was against religion, mainly the Catholic Church, superstition, and state power. The main goal of the Illuminati was to eliminate the power that the Catholic Church had over everyone, especially over the government. They wanted to eliminate capitalism and replace is with communism, through New World Order. New World Order is basically having one world government that controls everything. In 1777 the ruler of Bavaria banned all secret societies, including the Illuminati. On March 2, 1785 was the actual end of the orginal, Bavarian Illuminati's, existing. During the banning process of the Illuminati the founder, Weishaupt, fled and never was heard nor seen again and all documents were seized in 1786 and 1787 by the government, making the organization not so secretive anymore.
Current Day “Illuminati”
Although there is no sufficient proof that the original Bavarian Illuminati lasted past 1785 it is a very hot topic in today's society. A lot of people think of the Illuminati as a conspiracy theory. Some people blame major events on the Illuminati. Events such as: JFK's assasination, 9-11, the ...
... middle of paper ...
...e in the Bavarian Illuminati because there is proof, documents and conclusive facts and history that it actually existed. I don't believe that the Illuminati lasted or exists anytime since 1785 when they were banned from society. I believe people tried to create a modern day Illuminati just to corrupt people's minds. I don't believe the Illuminati had anything to do with significant world events such as JFK's assasination and Princess Diane's accident. The “Illuminati” is used to take our minds off of the truth of certain events in history.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... The new world order refers to understanding all the secrets of the world. In order to remain as a hidden society from the state and school, Weishaupt made sure that he could only be those in the highest ranks of the society, Initiates into the ranks of the Illuminati underwent secret rites,members of the group wore bizarre costumes, and participated in grotesque ceremonies that were designed to give complete obedience to Weishaupt. Members worked secretly to over-throw both church and state.To hide the society even more completely from the scrutiny of public view, the leaders implemented Weishaupt's original plan of grafting the Illuminati onto the larger brotherhood of the Freemasons.... [tags: antichrist, church, organization]
551 words (1.6 pages)
- The Illuminati is a secret society that was established in the late 18th century. Not long after it was created, it was supposedly abolished completely. However, many people believe that the Illuminati still exists today. While the Illuminati is an exceedingly broad topic with many conspiracies involved, the supposed actions of the modern-day Illuminati and the New World Order conspiracy theory are the main topics. Whether someone believes the Illuminati exists today or not does not change the fact that the Illuminati did, in fact, exist in the late 18th century.... [tags: History ]
1107 words (3.2 pages)
- In a system that claims to be democratic, a question of its legitimacy remains. Does the American public really have the power that the government says that we do. Conspiracies concerning the government have always been the center of many discussions and arguments. Cases like the Kennedy assassination, to even Elvis stories have gained a lot of attention. One conspiracy that has missed the public eye is the existence of the Illuminati. The word Illuminati derives from the Latin word Illumine, which means, “To be enlightened.” (The history of the Illuminati.... [tags: Government, Masons]
2366 words (6.8 pages)
- Take a look at the back of a dollar bill. If someone looks closely at it, they will spot a pyramid with an eye on it. That is known as the “All Seeing Eye”(MacArthur 1). Some people know about the All Seeing Eye, but little did they know is that it is a Masonic symbol, that is associated with the Illuminati. Throughout time there has been many rumors and myths about the Illuminati, leaving everyone with the great question of who is the Illuminati and do they exist. Without evidence, as far as anyone knows they don’t; however there is history and evidence of their existence, which brings this secret society out of the dark and into the light.... [tags: Dan Brown novel]
706 words (2 pages)
- When people talk about the Illuminati, they are talking about the most secretive, powerful, wealthiest, influential, sneakiest, manipulated, greediest people on the earth. It was a group formed in Germany 1776 in order to rule the world with their wealth and power (“Illuminati” 1). Recently it has been on everyone’s mind, but why. It is being exposed more and more every day. They are trying to take over our nation. “The infamous Illuminati secret society has remained the focus of so-called ‘conspiracy theorists’ for hundreds of years.... [tags: Conspiracy Theories, Clues In Movies]
2096 words (6 pages)
- The Illuminati have been under the focus of conspiracy theorists for many years and they he been called the puppet masters who secretly pull the strings of the world’s events from elections to revolutions, and from business monopolies to stock market crashes. So what really is “The Illuminati”. It’s considered to be a secret society which has existed even before the Babylonian period as Cathy Burns says, "The signs, symbols, and inscriptions of Illuminati come to us from across long, drifting centuries and will be found in ancient Sumerian clay tablet libraries of the cities of Lir, Lagash, and others of the first true urban civilization.... [tags: Politics, Conspiracy Theorists]
2041 words (5.8 pages)
- The Order of the Illuminati in the 18th Century The Order of the Illuminati plays apart in everyday life. As it is known for its conspiracies against the government, there are other known leverages that this secret society has. For example, one could be watching entertainment on celebrities such as: Beyonce, Celine Dion, Tupac, Led Zeppelin, Slayer, Pantera, Sublime, &c. As the cameras aim in their direction, someone begins to notice conspiracy-like lyrics about rebelling, hand symbols will be thrown up, and assumptions will begin to be made.... [tags: secret society, satanism]
1922 words (5.5 pages)
- The Word “Illuminati” is thrown around to describe the secret elite group that many say run the world. Their power lies in the magical rituals and the economy (Money) creates their power. The Illuminati is a secret society that use unorthodox and sometimes a violent method of getting success or to “rule”. When one is Desperate for success they’ll be at a point in life that they’ll do anything for fame, even if it means worshiping Satan. Even though Christians see people of the illuminati bad, they are actually very organized individuals.... [tags: illuminati, music industry, secret society]
848 words (2.4 pages)
- The illuminati are a group of people who claim to have unusual religious enlightenment. This group is known all over the world as an elite secret society that controls the world. The members of this group include many world leaders such as Presidents of the United States, English royalty, bank owners, movie producers and even owners of major food corporations such as McDonalds (Fritz 2). The members of this group have the power to control every aspect of the modern economy. Most people believe that the modern Illuminati are exactly the same as it was when it first began, but that is not true.... [tags: Origin, Hidden Symbols, Families]
2085 words (6 pages)
- The Illuminati is not a conspiracy theory; it is a real thing that is happening today. With all the facts and information about the illuminati, it cannot still be considered a conspiracy theory. The illuminati symbol can be seen all over the place in all parts of the world, including famous entertainers that have Illuminati symbols tattooed on their bodies. With all the turmoil on this planet, it will soon collapse. When it does, who is going to take over. The illuminati will take over.... [tags: Conspiracies]
2559 words (7.3 pages)