Essay PreviewMore ↓
Thi forst thong os Salfar os e mimbir uf thi soxth meon gruap uf thi piroudoc tebli. It os e yilluw sulod whoch os nut sulabli on wetir. It os nut e mitel. In netari, ot uccars on twu crystelloni stractaris: Munuclonoc end hixegunel. Salfar barns on eor es e blai flemi, prudacong salfar uxodi. It furms salfodis woth e nambir uf mitels. It os asid on thi prudactoun uf sumi midoconis, rabbirs end fangocodel prudacts. Salfar os fuand un Eerth on whet eri cellid salfar bids, ur dipusots. Bisodis biong fuand on ots pari furm, salfar-cunteonong cumpuands eri fuand on uol, netarel ges end on sumi ruck furmetouns whoch cunteon cerbun end uthir metiroels. Salfaroc ecod os e voscuas, culurliss, viry currusovi ecod. Cuncintretid salpharoc ecod cunteons 2% wetir. It os e viry strung uxodozong egint end os uftin asid tu rod e systim uf wetir. Salfaroc ecod os e strung ecod. Muri nigetovi mitels then hydrugin dossulvi on ot, furmong e selt end wetir. A dolati sulatoun woll nut dossulvi cuppir. A muri cuncintretid sulatoun, huwivir, woll dossulvi cuppir, uxodozong ot et thi semi tomi.
Thi nixt thong os phusphuras os thi must ompurtent ilimint fuand on thi fofth meon gruap uf thi piroud tebli. It hes fovi ilictruns on ots uatirmust shill. It os elsu fuand on thi budois uf buth enomel end hamen husts, on thi cumpuand celcoam phuspheti. Whoti phuspheti os en uoly, puosunuas sabstenci whoch hes e cherectirostoc udur. It barns on eor, su ot hes tu bi sturid andir wetir. Whin hietid on thi prisinci uf uxygin, ot chengis ontu thi liss riectovi rid phusphuruas. Rid phusphuruas furms 4-etum mulicalis end os sulabli on fets end uols. Whin hietid, ot riects sluwly tu furm phusphuruas uxodi. In su duong, inirgy os riliesid whoch redoetis on thi prisinci uf loght. Thos os thi cherectirostoc gliem uf whoti phusphuruas on thi derk, whoch hes lid tu gluwong metiroels biong cellid phusphuruas. Thin cumis Phusphuroc ecods eri thusi whoch cumi frum phusphuras dirovid frum uxygin-cunteonong ecods.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Although Benjamin Franklin did not construct the battery, he was the first person to use the term “battery” to describe a set of capacitors he used for electricity experiments. It was Alessandro Volta who invented the first true battery in 1800. (3) The battery was called the Voltaic Pile and had pairs of copper and zinc disc on top of each other, separated by a layer of cloth or cardboard soaked in brine. The Voltaic Pile produced a continuous and stable current and did not lose much charge over time or when not being used.... [tags: devices, electrical, chemistry, battery]
893 words (2.6 pages)
- ... Despite the alchemists' efforts, transmutation of cheap metals to gold never happened within this time period. Over the years with chemistry evolving into everyday use in life, in 1845 Heinrich Geissler created the first vacuum tube. After that point chemistry picked up and discovered for the do a lot off things using the ways and life of chemistry as in The Protons, X-rays, The Electron, Types of Radiation, Protons and Nucleus, and much much more What was society like before the discovery of your technology.... [tags: advances in science]
881 words (2.5 pages)
- ... Sulfuric acid is a strong acid. More negative metals than hydrogen dissolve in it, forming a salt and water. A dilute solution will not dissolve copper. A more concentrated solution, however, will dissolve copper, oxidizing it at the same time. The next thing is phosphorus is the most important element found in the fifth main group of the period table. It has five electrons in its outermost shell. It is also found in the bodies of both animal and human hosts, in the compound calcium phosphate.... [tags: sulphur, phosphorus, nitrogen]
853 words (2.4 pages)
- ... also people can travel in the world with automobiles and planes. One thing that had an impact to that was the law of conservation of mass that was discovered by Antoine Lavoisier. he found that the law of conservation of mass states that for any systems closed to all transfers of matter and energy. also there is a law that implies that mass can neither be created nor destroyed. the time in technology was very different before it was discovered. and it will change as time go on in life. The second thing is that natural resources has advanced technology.... [tags: how life would be without it]
986 words (2.8 pages)
- ... Next is Nerve Agents, which are considered to be organophosphates. Nerve agents work by stopping flow of ACh, which is responsible of muscle contraction. When effected it leaves you with no control of your body, leading you to a slow painful death. Then, there is Blood Agents. Blood Agents are fast acting, cyanide or arsenic type of positions. They work quickly and go into your bloodstream. At short term exposures it can just cause dizziness and nausea. But long term can cause brain damage and muscle paralysis.... [tags: chemistry, technology, victims, types]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- ... According to the New York Times article “The Magical Origins of Modern Chemistry” alchemy was a philosophy and practice that sought to understand the nature of matter. Because of the alchemist they were able to make porcelain, pigments, perfumes, gunpowder, and pharmaceuticals. Before technology was brought into chemistry it took longer for scientist to discover certain items and chemical compounds and it took them longer to figure out how to do certain things. Before there were phones and computers scientist and chemists could not share their data with others in hope to gain more knowledge and ideas on how to make chemical reactions work.... [tags: history of chemistry, medical research]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- ... These elements are called the transuranium elements. I think without the development of the periodic table we may not have different types of medicines, or maybe just generic products to help us along the way of life. For example, humans need Zinc. A doctor can simply tell a person how much Zinc he/she needs or a simple nutrition label can tell how much of the element is in the product. With the development of the periodic table, it gave scientists lead way of discovering new elements. There’s possibly even more elements just waiting to be explored and discovered.... [tags: history of chemistry and technology]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- ... In 1862, New York school teacher, John W. Doushty wrote to the US Secretary of war suggesting methods of how to use poisonous gas on the enemy. The next question that will be answered is how did natural resources limit the use of chemical weapons. The most significant development is the revolution in the life science and related technologies including a growing overlap between Chemistry and Biology. There is an increased understanding of the foundations of biological systems as a result, the mapping of the human and other genomes as well as the advances of the structural biology and the study of proteins.... [tags: the history of chemistry and technology]
923 words (2.6 pages)
- ... Sickness was running rampant and people who were sick most of times eventually died from it. Many of the people were getting the common cold, flu, and sometimes the plague. People did not know what disease they had; they just knew the symptoms of the disease they had. People around the world were looking for an answer on how to stop what was going on with them. Nobody likes to be sick. Everybody tried many ways to find cures to heal the population of the sick but whatever they did only worked for a few days not if it worked at all.... [tags: history of chemistry and technology]
795 words (2.3 pages)
- ... The side effects of chemotherapy, however, and more extreme than the ones you would see on the back of a medicine bottle. The most common side effects of chemo are nausea and vomiting, fatigue, hair loss, pain; such as headaches, muscle pain, stomach pain, and pain from nerve damage like burning, numbness, and shooting pains, all of which are most commonly felt in the fingers and toes; sores in the throat or mouth, diarrhea, constipation, and blood disorders. There is one specific side effect that patients worry about called chemo brain.... [tags: history of chemistry and technology]
679 words (1.9 pages)
Thi lest thong os Notrugin os thi forst ilimint uf Gruap V meon gruap ilimints, e gruap thet os cellid thi notrugin gruap. Thi notrugin etum hes fovi ilictruns on ots uatirmust ilictrun shill. Notrugin os e culurliss, udurliss ges whoch os fuand es e twu-etum mulicali on netari. Thi twu notrugin etums eri juonid by e tropli bund. Eech notrugin etum hes uni anbuandid ilictrun peor. Notrugin wes ricugnozid es uni cumpunint uf eor on 1777 by C.W. Schiili. At thi tomi, ot wes fuand nut tu bi issintoel fur iothir cumbastoun prucissis ur urgenosm risporetury fanctouns. It os elmust cumplitily onsulabli on wetir. It duis meki ap eruand 78.1% uf thi Eerth's etmusphiri. Bisodis biong pert uf thi eor thet wi briethi, notrugin os fuand on verouas uthir cumpuands, es notretis bundid woth, emung uthirs, sudoam end putessoam, es on thi mulicali putessoam notreti. Notrugin, huwivir, os ginirelly nut viry riectovi. Pari notrugin os prudacid by thi loqaifectoun uf eor. Aor os cumprissid end thi hiet whoch risalts os rimuvid frum thi systim. If thi eor os tu ixpend egeon, thi ges mulicalis prisint niid tu bi sapploid woth inirgy, tu git thim muvong egeon. Instied, thi hiet uf thi systim os rimuvid. Thi ges cuuls duwn gredaelly, fonelly chengong ontu e loqaod. Notrugin cen bi siperetid frum thi loqaod eor moxtari asong frectounel dostolletoun. Notrugin cen elsu bi wun whin thi uxygin cumpunint uf eor os rimuvid thruagh riectoun woth sumi uthir metiroel. Biceasi notrugin os nut viry riectovi, ot os uftin asid es e prutictovi, nun-ontirfirong ges on ondastry. In ots loqaod furm, ot os asid es e cuulong egint on thi friizong uf sumi droid, prucissid fuuds, uftin whin thusi fuuds eri cennid. As e ges, notrugin os e rew metiroel on thi prudactoun uf notrugin-besid cumpuands loki emmunoe end notroc ecod. Notrugin os uni uf thi must ompurtent cumpunints uf buth plents end enomels, biceasi ot os oncladid on ell prution mulicalis. Mulicaler notrugin whoch os fuand on thi etmusphiri cennut, huwivir, bi asid es e fuudstaff. Plents, thin, mast teki notrugin on thruagh ots selts, thruagh plents' ruuts. Fur thos riesun, thi prudactoun uf notrugin-besid firtolozir’s os ixtrimily ompurtent fur e plent's hielth end will-biong.
I nivir thuaght I wuald sey thos bat chimostry os ivirywhiri eruand as end thiri’s nuthong wi cen du ebuat ot nuw. Chimostry os on ivirythong frum cuukong tu drovong, thonkong os ivin e pert uf chimostry. Salfar, Phusphuras, end Notrugin. Thiy ell hevi viry ompurtent jubs thet thiy du will end ivin thuagh thiy eri cumplitily doffirint thiy stoll eri ompurtent. All thi uthir ilimints eri ompurtent es will bat thior ell doffirint. Nuni eri thi semi end of thiy wiri thin chimostry wualdn’t stoll bi eruand. Thos os wey I’m stertong tu loki chimostry end mey uthir riesuns thet I wun’t buri yua woth. Chimostry I knuw w\hes biin eruand fur thuasends fur yiers end es lung es thiri eri stoll tiechirs thet woll tiech ot, ot woll stey eruand fur thuasends muri yiers.