The report has been prepared based on your request to figure which route should our company pursuit. Specially knowing that In-house advertising versus using an advertising agency has long been a subject for debate. After discussing statistics, demographics, consequences and benefits, the report shows that hiring an outside professional and experienced advertising agency is the best choice for a company like ours.
In presenting this report, I thank my colleagues in the department and my team for their professionalism and dedication in putting this report together, and in their interests to further develop our company Fakhouri Engineering Consultation.
We are ready to begin on contacting agencies as soon as we get the approval to do so. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Hiring an Advertising Agency versus In-House Advertising
Ashraf Al Fakhouri
Many companies have been choosing to drift away from advertising agencies when it comes to marketing their businesses by utilizing in-house advertising, there are many factors to consider before doing so. In the following proposal, there will be a full explanation as to why this may not be the best decision to make.
Table of Contents
Research Proposal Memo……………………………………………………………... 1-2
Transmittal Letter……………………………………………………………………... 3
Title Page……………………………………………………………………………….. 4
Executive Summary…………………………………………………………………… 6-9
Statement of Purpose…………...
... middle of paper ...
...iding a service that the company must pay for. But with this being said, the reality is different. When taking into consideration the added staff, including salary and benefits is not going to save much money.
Hiring an advertising agency may be scary or difficult to accept doing but it is important to understand that many agencies have strong risk-taking tendencies, strong values and intense creative code, therefore they will work harder and achieve better results than those of in-house advertising (Windels, Kasey, 2014)
In conclusion, based on the fasts aforementioned, hiring an agency is the best choice for this fast paced growing company. Also, each choice presents options, which is why a savvy conjunction of both would be your companies’ best option. Finding the right combination between internal and external teams is the key to your companies’ success.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The FBI agency was created in 1908 by Attorney General Charles Bonaparte. This was around the time when Theodore Roosevelt was president. The FBI was known as the bureau of investigation .At this time most people viewed law enforcement, political rather than professional.in the 1800’s Americans could only look to cities, counties, and states to fulfill government responsibilities. Which is why it’s sad that now a day most people don’t appreciate that we need federal investigative in this country.... [tags: Federal Bureau of Investigation, United States]
817 words (2.3 pages)
- Fast food has been growing over time. There are so many options to choose from; there’s McDonalds’ KFC, Wendy’s, Arby’s, and other fast food restaurants. Fast food has become a habit for some people. Many people eat fast food since they might be too busy or too tired to come home to make food. Our ancestors weren’t exposed to so much fast food; the food was fresh and healthy for their family. Now people have so much food that their eating lifestyles have changed, there’s so much to choose from; tacos, chips, pop, pizza, hot dogs, cheeseburgers, and other fast food.... [tags: Nutrition, Fast food restaurant, Food, Hamburger]
1307 words (3.7 pages)
- This paper looks into the law enforcement agency conducted throughout the semester and observing the duties of the staff and its deputies. Upon completion, this will allow an explanation on how they operate in different fields of law enforcement, all using each other 's resources to complete a case or solve a crime. The internship also prepares the individual in their wish of career choice and learns the qualifications such as Patrol deputy, Detention deputy, 911 dispatcher, and so on. The Hillsborough County Sheriff 's Office is the primary law enforcement agency for the county while inside this county also has three of its own Police departments; Tampa, Plant City, and Temple Terrace.... [tags: Police, Law enforcement agency]
1218 words (3.5 pages)
- Temp to Full Time The current trend in most organizations is to first hire employees from temporary agencies instead of directly hiring candidates for full time positions. Employees from temporary agencies provide businesses with personnel that are flexible, who have already undergone background checks and who have had their references verified. Using temporary agency employees, allow organizations to pay for employees on a need to use basis and allows the flexibility to dismiss employees without having to endure drawn out Human Resource processes to do so.... [tags: Temporary work, Employment, Employment agency]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- Advantages of E-Commerce • Online travel agency: Online travel agencies sell vacations over the Internet. An example of these web agencies would be Expedia, Priceline, and Travelocity. The websites allow customers to create or customize vacation, cruises, adventures, hotels packages, etc. Customers can also book travel online without the use of walking into a traditional brick and mortal office and booking with a traditional travel agent. Traditional brick and mortar and online travel agencies perform these services, which can be described as: 1.... [tags: Travel agency, Travel website, Travel]
1013 words (2.9 pages)
- My Opinion After doing all this extensive research on the agency, Team One, I would have to say that all around I really like and approve of what this company does and what they stand for. At first what drew me to them was their website. I liked how user friendly their page was and how it seemed fresh, new, and modern. I really appreciated the fact that when I was on the website I did not feel like I was getting lost in too much information or could not find where certain things were. This was because they were able to take me on a virtual tour of their web page making it easy for me to clearly see the different aspects of what they are about and what they aim to offer.... [tags: Advertising, Advertising agency, A Good Thing]
1028 words (2.9 pages)
- “All Rights Reserved” or “Copyright” are items people see everyday, and it means that it is unacceptable to copy, steal, edit, or do any type of editing to alter the original piece of work. This is commonly seen on everyday things like; photographs, TV shows and commercials, movies, CDs, advertisements, books, articles, and almost all objects a person will use, there will be the symbol for “All Rights Reserved” and “Copyright”. When a person observes this symbol and still continues to alter the work, it is often referred to as, digital piracy.... [tags: Copyright, Copyright infringement, Anti-copyright]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- It’s a quiet day on the fourth floor of the Research Pavilion building in UCF’s Research Park- or so it seems. At second glance, the halls are abuzz with professors and students dressed alike in lab coats speaking a language unknown to most commoners: the language of science. In Room 422, Qun Huo, the nanotechnology program coordinator, sits at her desk in front of a large window displaying a nearly setting sun. Her desk is organized and the large bookshelf in front of her consists of many bulky books with “chemistry” in the title.... [tags: Master's degree, Academic degree, Nanotechnology]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- A.I. Dilemma Artificial intelligence is growing up fast, as are robots whose facial expressions can elicit empathy and make your mirror neurons quiver. (Diane Ackerman) The moral dilemma of having robots with A.I. has been a topic on many people 's minds, and corresponding to An Article Posted On “The Atlantic”, They Concluded, “ machines are likely to take over 47 percent of today’s jobs within a few decades.” (par2) And other people disagree with A.I. because they are programmed to have feelings and that’s not genuine.... [tags: Autism, Autism spectrum, Artificial intelligence]
986 words (2.8 pages)
- While employment agencies can provide the above benefits to companies and job seekers alike, not all agencies are necessarily the right match. Depending on the needs, either as an employer or the job seeker, different agencies might be more suited for you. Therefore, you want to pay attention to finding the right match. The process for finding the right recruitment agency doesn’t change much whether you are a company looking to hire someone or a job seeker looking for work. The main things to keep in mind are: Find an industry specialist It’s always a good idea to work with a recruiter who specialises in your industry.... [tags: Employment, Recruitment, Employment agency, Agency]
1426 words (4.1 pages)