All presidents have several qualities as well as characteristics that make them great leaders. One of these substantial traits is political qualification. Every and any candidate that is running for president has to have experience dealing with conflicts and problems and making decisions to better our country. Hillary Clinton is able to fulfill this role because of her many qualifications, as she was the first lady, an American politician, as well as former secretary of state, serving from 2009 to 2013. According to http://archives.bluenationreview.com/candidates-office.
Hillary had served eight years as first lady of the United States, and had been a valuable asset to her husband, former president, Bill Clinton, as she would attend his campaign strategy meetings, bring his discursive meetings to a close, as well as plotting out his defen...
... middle of paper ...
...ary’s stances are crucial and substantial, as she focuses on the areas which we care about the most.
All in all, the best candidate we need to vote for is Hillary Clinton, because of her various aspects, as well qualifications and thinking process on many if not all of the areas which we deeply care about. There is no doubt that she should be your top vote for president, as she is the most pragmatic and experienced candidate that is running. I believe this based on both evidence and personal opinion, as I had watched both debates that had occurred so far. From what I saw, Hillary had shown and represented the utmost qualities a president should have, unlike her counterpart candidate. Donald Trump, who had been shown to relatively think unrealistically and was prone to bouts of anger and irritation. At the end, the result should be unanimous- Hillary for President!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It is a cliché, of course, to claim that a presidential election is the most important in living memory. But we arrived at that point in the 2016 campaign many months ago, when both sides declared their opponent unqualified for office. Unfortunately, this time the cliché is true, and one side is actually right. A choice this stark proves that there is something wrong with our political system. Hillary Clinton is a terribly flawed candidate for the presidency, and this has allowed millions of otherwise sane Americans to imagine that she is less fit for office than Donald Trump is.... [tags: Hillary Rodham Clinton]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- This election has been a very stressful time for many people. Hillary Clinton is the most prepared to be President of the United States Of America. Hillary Clinton is most prepared to be President because she has plans that will make America great, she is more qualified, and her shortcomings are less than her competitors. Hillary Clinton has many accomplishments. Such as in 2005. When she worked with Senator Lindsey Graham to give military reserves and members of the National Guard access to the military’s Tricare health system when they are not deployed.... [tags: Bill Clinton, President of the United States]
876 words (2.5 pages)
- Hillary Clinton is running to be president for the democratic party. But this is not her first time running for president. Hillary for president in 2008 and lost to Obama and then again in 2012 but shortly dropped out. Through these years Has gained many supporters being that she was also secretary of state and her husband Bill Clinton was also one of the United States presidents. Hillary will be a great president because she has a lot of political experience, especially because she is secretary of state.... [tags: Democratic Party, President of the United States]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- The Campaign Manager The job of a campaign manager is to coordinate a campaigns operations such as fundraising, advertising, poling, getting out the vote, and other activities supporting the effort. That is exactly my task in my career. I work as a campaign manager under candidate Hillary Clinton for the upcoming presidential election. Throughout the book Hardball, by Chris Matthews, Matthews lists many different maxims that can be used as helpful guidance during elections, campaigns, and the presidential period overall.... [tags: election, politics, support]
904 words (2.6 pages)
- On August 11, 1999, Clinton drove the sentences of 16 individuals from FALN, which is a Puerto Rican paramilitary association that set off 120 bombs in the United States, for the most part in New York City and Chicago. There were feelings for connivance to confer theft, bomb-production, and rebellion, and additionally guns and explosives violations. The 16 were indicted scheme and dissidence and sentenced with terms extending from 35 to 105 years in jail. Congress, in any case, perceives that the FALN is in charge of "6 passings and the changeless damaging of many others, including law authorization authorities." Clinton offered mercy on the condition that the detainees deny brutality, se... [tags: Bill Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton]
1293 words (3.7 pages)
- Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump The candidates for the 2016 election are republicans Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich. The democrats are Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. There were many other candidates, but along the way they have dropped out of the race. The two candidates that are in the lead are Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Everyone has their own opinion about the two candidates in the lead. Hillary Clinton is in the lead of the Democrats and Donald Trump is in the lead of the Republicans.... [tags: Bill Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Barack Obama]
1803 words (5.2 pages)
- Hillary Rodham Clinton used to mostly be known to the public as Bill Clinton’s wife and later his first-lady, but she had made a name for herself before and after Bill’s presidential run. In fact, her name often crops up in talks about the 2016 presidential race as someone who could possibly be the first woman President of the United States. Born Hillary Diane Rodham in Chicago, Illinois on October 16, 1947 as the first child to Dorothy Emma Howell and Hugh Ellsworth Rodham. A few years later she would become the eldest sister to both Hugh and Tony Rodham.... [tags: Hillary Rodham Clinton Essays]
1579 words (4.5 pages)
- On October 19th, 2016 the last presidential debate took place between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. On the same day, there was a viewing party hosted by a local healthcare clinic for its employees and their guests. The viewing party was open to all employees of this healthcare clinic ranging from janitors, accountants, and physicians. The party was held at a local event space with the ability to host approximately 100 people. The event was easily at capacity on the evening of the party. The audience was primarily made up of females between the ages of 30-50.... [tags: Bill Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton]
1309 words (3.7 pages)
- All the reasons why Hillary Clinton will NEVER be president of the United States Hillary Clinton is denying she did anything wrong. Again. “But the facts are pretty clear,” she states, “I did not receive anything that was classified at the time.” “I believe in transparency.” As to Benghazi, “What difference does it make?” A scandal, defined as “an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.” For Americans all the reasons why Hillary Clinton will NEVER be president of the United States are encompassed in the continuing scandals that accompany her.... [tags: Bill Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton]
1228 words (3.5 pages)
- Biography of Hillary Clinton Hillary Diane Rodham was born on October the 26th 1947 at Edgewater Hospital, in Chicago. Her parents Hugh and Dorothy married in 1942. When Hillary was still young she learnt to stand up for herself. She told her mom that Suzy was bullying her and her mom said "There's no room in this house for cowards. You'll have to stand up to her." Hillary later knocked Suzy to the ground and said "Mom, now I'm tough enough to play with the boys. " After this she became a natural leader " She wasn't just interested in having power, but to help people.... [tags: HIllary Clinton Politics Government Essays]
454 words (1.3 pages)