As I walk to my first class I wasn't sure what to expect when you buy high school or the things I seen a movie. I didn't know whether everyone was going to randomly burst into song and start dancing and elaborate dancing sense starring the basketball team and the smart new girl, or if there would be spit balls and paper airplanes flying everywhere. As I walked in I sat down in the first empty desk I saw.
"Hi he must be the new girl, i'm Janis and this is Damian."
"I'm Damian, yes I'm single but gay so you don't fall in love with me." He said jokingly.
"Thank God he told me I almost fell in love with you in the past five seconds we have been talking." I joked.
"So where you from?" Asked Janis.
"Africa." I said they both laughed. "Really?" And Janis. "Yes." I said.
"But you're white." Laughed Damian.
"Ya crazy huh." I said jokingly. Then walked in the single most gorgeous thing of ever seen in my life. It was as if he was walking in slow motion, in jeans that fit him perfectly with a red shirt. He flicked his luscious brown hair out of his eyes and as his eyes met my he smiled the best smile I have ever seen. "Who's that?" I asked. That's Aaron Samuels, but he's not available." Replied Damian. "He has a girlfriend?" I ask disappointed. "No but he does have an ex-girlfriend, Regina George, and he's not worth dealing with her and her minions." Said Jani...
... middle of paper ...
...ak out. Oh and then Katy, you know my friend Katy, she got all her friends to turn on her.” I can’t believe Janis just told everyone that! But most of all I can’t believe that I did all of that. Regina ran out of the school so I ran after her. I tried to apologize but she just ignored me. Then she stopped in the middle of the road. “You know what everyone says about you? They say you’re a home school jungle freak that’s a less hot version of me. Yeah they say that so take your fake apology and …” BOOM! Regina got hit by a bus. And that’s Regina George died. No, just kidding but she did fracture her spine. At that moment I learned something. Forgiveness is always necessary if it wasn’t for Regina, Gretchen and Karen for forgiving me I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. And if it wasn’t for Janis and Damian for forgiving, I wouldn’t have any friends.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Both my parents are zoologist and I've been homeschooled my whole life so I can go wherever there were takes them. When I was four years old we move to Africa I researched. After twelve years a living the bush country of Africa their research is finally over seven moving back to the United States and settling in Evanston , Illinois, where I will be attending North Shore high school. As I walk to my first class I wasn't sure what to expect when you buy high school or the things I seen a movie. I didn't know whether everyone was going to randomly burst into song and start dancing and elaborate dancing sense starring the basketball team and the smart new girl, or if there would be spit balls an... [tags: personal narrative]
1839 words (5.3 pages)
- High school girls have experienced the peer pressure of losing weight and becoming thin like those “cheerleader popular girls”. Several researchers have demonstrated the importance of friends, suggesting that the weight-related attributes and behavior among friendship groups may predict body image, dieting onset, chronic dieting, and eating disorder symptoms, even after controlling for various family, friends, and individual factors (Eisenburg, Neumark-Sztainer, Story and Perry, 2005, p. 1116).... [tags: High school, College, Obesity, Education]
1348 words (3.9 pages)
- A high school girls’ basketball team is made up of many different individuals with very different personalities. These different personalities lead to different roles on the team. These roles are evident on most teams, and each personality type contributes to the function of the team; however, some roles are not as beneficial as others. One major role on the team is The Leader. The Leader is usually the loudest and most positive player on the team. A senior who is very dedicated to the team usually fills this role.... [tags: Pleading, Complaint, Good and evil]
1616 words (4.6 pages)
- Teen Pregnancy Among Uneducated High School Girls Establish the Importance of Safe Sex The history of teen pregnancy has been a topic of interest in the American school system for quite a while (Hamilton &Ventura, 2012). According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “The U.S. teen birth rate declined 9 percent from 2009 to 2010, reaching a historic low at 34.3 births per 1,000 women aged 15–19; the rate dropped 44 percent from 1991 through 2010” (Hamilton &Ventura, 2012). Although teen pregnancy in the United States decreased, it is still higher than all of the Western Nations (Hamilton &Ventura, 2012).... [tags: Pregnancy, Teenage pregnancy, Adolescence]
1726 words (4.9 pages)
- Introduction In the article, “High School Is Not Too Late: Developing Girls’ Interest and Engagement in Engineering Careers, Dr. Jill Bystydzienski , Dr. Margaret Eisenhart, and Dr. Monica Bruning seeks to address how the interests of high school women can be developed after primary school and the cause of the disinterest in STEM careers. The article was published by The Career Development Quarterly in 2015 and written by a team of professors who had a keen interest in women’s studies in STEM subjects and youth development in STEM learning.... [tags: High school, College, University, Education]
772 words (2.2 pages)
- ... At that time suitable accommodations became a pressing problem and so the idea of a building fund started. It was also decided that a governing body be created and have complete control of the school. In 1964 the school became government owned. During the 1960s the school's curricula was rather limited. Subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Spanish and Music were excluded from the school's curricula. At the end of Secondary School, many of the young ladies were only able to teach Latin, French, and English.... [tags: williams, school´s curricula]
868 words (2.5 pages)
- Carmen is a 16-year-old girl attending Hollywood Senior High School. She was born on December 10, 1998, which makes her exactly 16 years and 10 months. She is 5 feet 1 inch tall, brown eyes, and black hair. She notes that her hair is naturally dark brown, but she recently dyed it black to cover up the previous bright purple hair dye. She currently at a healthy weight range weighing at 125 pounds. According to her age group, she is below average height. She was wearing black glasses at all times.... [tags: High school, Middle school, College]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- The movie Mean Girls is about a bunch of high school girls who are only looking out for their best interest and bringing down other girls around them. This may just be a movie, but this movie is also a great representation of typical high school girls. High school years for girls are very awkward. All that most girls want to do is to fit in. This is not the case for all girls, but it is seen a lot in high school where girls will do just about anything to get peoples attention. They will dress differently, the act differently, they will go against their own morals, and they will backstab their friends.... [tags: High school, Mean Girls, At Seventeen, Tina Fey]
1049 words (3 pages)
- Adolescence is defined as “the developmental period of transition between childhood to adulthood that involves biological, cognitive, and socioemotional changes; beginning around the age of 10 to 13 and ends in the late teens.” (Santrock 16) As I reflect on my younger years I remember having many different emotional issues; many of them due to the fact that I moved around a great deal until I was about 12 years of age. I always felt misunderstood by my peers and adults. However, growing up in the 80’s was not all bad; it was a very popular culture.... [tags: Adolescence, High school, Mean Girls]
1023 words (2.9 pages)
- Rory 's name is really Lorelai, named after her mother, but she is called Rory. Her mother had her when she was 16. She and her mother have more of a best friend relationship more than a mother-daughter relationship. They both are motor-mouthed chatterboxes with a love of movies and pop culture, as reflected in their speech. Rory has a great love of reading and writing, and says from an early age that she wants to be 'the next Christiane Amanpour ' (whom she actually meets in the final season).... [tags: High school, Family, Gilmore Girls, Barack Obama]
1094 words (3.1 pages)