One helpful accessory that many people don't realize is available in a bronze finish is a bathroom grab bar. Bathroom grab bars provide not only a stylish element of elegance to a bathroom, they also provide a safety factor in a bathroom. As people age, it becomes even harder for them to stand, sit, and recline. As a result of this, bathroom grab bars provide a safe anchor which someone can grab to assist them in getting up or down from the bathroom toilet or tub. Also, a bathroom grab bar can provide assistance in helping to prevent a person from slipping and falling in the bathroom and thus help to prevent serious injuries to a family member. Generally speaking, any family who has an elderly person living with them should certainly consider installing bathroom grab bars in the home's bathroom.
A bronze grab bar that has proven to be a useful accessory is the Allied Brass DT-GRR-24 24-inch Reeded Grab Bar from the Dottingham Collection. This grab bar is one of the finest bronze bathroom accessories available on the home improvement market. With solid brass construction and robust wall anchors, this bronze bathroom grab bar is one that will have the holding power to assist just about anyone needing an extra hand of support in the ...
... middle of paper ...
...essories you should choose for your bathroom, you are certain to find that these accessories add an element of styling and flair to your home's bathroom that add a stunning finishing touch. This will not only beautify your bathroom space, but will also add to the overall value and aesthetics of your home. In the end, this increased value and beauty will help to make your bathroom one of the most inviting spaces of the home.
“6 Fashionable Bathroom Wall Accessories,” Do It Yourself
“Allied Brass DT-GRR-24 24-inch Reeded Grab Bar,” Faucet Direct
“Pfister BRB-D0 Treviso Towel Ring,” Faucet Direct
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Vintage bathroom accessories have been highlighted in a variety of magazines and other publications in recent years. In light of their increasing popularity, it is important to know what to look for and have some ideas of what are the best vintage and vintage-styled accessories available for your home's bathroom. By understanding just what to look for and having an idea of which vintage accessories are well suited to a home, you will be prepared to sift through everything the market has to offer with the slightest of ease.... [tags: Towel Racks, Shelving]
552 words (1.6 pages)
- When the time comes to remodel your bathroom, one of the most important pieces of the bathroom to consider is the bathtub faucet. A bathtub faucet is an integral part of the bathroom's overall décor and style. A good looking bathtub faucet can add an element of elegance to the bathroom, while an ugly faucet can make people think twice about visiting your house. Therefore, it is important to be cognizant of a few tips when you are selecting your bathtub faucets. One of the first things to consider is just how you want your bathtub's faucet mounted on the tub.... [tags: Element of Elegance]
554 words (1.6 pages)
- When it comes to selecting a double sink bathroom vanity, there are a few things to keep in mind. The advantages of a double sink vanity is that it offers an easy way to divide a bathroom counter top into a section for the husband and one for the wife or one section for parents and one for children. Also, the added counter space of a double sink vanity means that the bathroom will be more open and less cluttered thanks to the extra space. Determine the Proper Height for Your Double Sink Bathroom Vanity As you look to select your vanity, it is important to choose one that is the proper height for your family's needs.... [tags: Quality, Complementary, Counter]
712 words (2 pages)
- The use of drill accessories are increasing for commercial as well as domestic projects. The reason is that these cordless drill accessories can perform multiple tasks in a short time. Whether you are making a hole in a wall or mixing liquid for painting, it is essential to include drill accessories with other equipment. While purchasing for drill tools, you can get all essential drill parts in form of drill accessory set. This set is considered an essential item for wood and metal applications and also used for other construction tasks.... [tags: Informative Essay]
647 words (1.8 pages)
- When it comes to selecting bathroom accessories, brass bathroom accessories are some of the best available to the homeowner. Bathroom accessories that are constructed with brass are designed to be sturdy well-built accessories that will stand the test of time. These accessories are designed for storing items and providing homeowners the most space possible in their home bathrooms. Because of the bright finish found on most brass accessories, these bathroom accessories are designed to fit well with just about any bathroom styling.... [tags: Towel Bars, Lighting Fixtures]
522 words (1.5 pages)
- Over the course of my 4 years in high school, studying has been considered one of the most boring and preposterous things to do. It is tedious, time consuming, and fairly tough since social media is just one click away. As to helping an incoming freshman with his or her study habits, I have an unlimited amount of tips and tricks to give. We have all heard this one, “Studying should be a fun moment for you, and writing that test should make you happy because you get to show me what you have learned.” I for one hated that quote and it took me many years to find studying as fun.... [tags: memorization, notes, time-frame]
637 words (1.8 pages)
- Today many types of drill accessories and tools are used for domestic and commercial tasks. The use of cordless drill accessories prove effective for doing a hole in roofs or walls. In this regard, drill is an ideal item used in many types of applications. Drill accessory set is an essential item for metal and wood working and various other construction projects. According to the experts, drill accessory is designed to make a hole in hard walls. It is developed with rotating cutting method that can works effectively even in the concrete walls.... [tags: Tools]
567 words (1.6 pages)
- A Helpful Guide for Writers Understanding the Assignment To fully understand your writing project, there are questions you should ask yourself when receiving it from the teacher. First, you should know when the assignment is due. What form is it due in. What the type of assignment it is. What are the goals and purpose in undertaking this assignment. Finally, how will your assignment be evaluated. Overview of Academic Essay- Thesis, Argument, and Counterargument The goal of an academic essay is to persuade the readers of an idea based on evidence.... [tags: Writing]
973 words (2.8 pages)
- Some Tips on Car Restoration Whenever someone decides to take the initiative to restore a car, it requires a serious commitment. I have seen too many people begin work and never finish. The successful car restorer chooses a car that fits his/her personality and budget, and follows the job through to the end. One must have a love for the process as well as the product, or the project will be rushed and end up to be worthless. I learned this tedious process when I was just fourteen years old, barely able to perform the difficult and sometimes dangerous tasks that are required to complete a show car.... [tags: essays research papers]
1639 words (4.7 pages)
- Helpful Hardware for the Physically Challenged A topic that may not be thought of very often is computer hardware that will assist a physically handicapped person use a computer. Though it may seem that a person with limited use of their body could not use a computer, but the truth is that there are many companies that offer a number of products to assist the physically handicap. These companies understand that people with physical challenges may need or want to use computer. The two major topics that I would like to cover with this report are the devices that are offered for the blind, and those that cannot move, or have little to no control over muscle spasms.... [tags: Exploratory Essays Research Papers]
727 words (2.1 pages)