Making a Statement
Bathroom vanity tops are designed in many different styles and made from a variety of materials. When selecting the best top for your bathroom, you need to find one that will reflect your own unique personality.
If you are leaning towards creating a contemporary style in your bathroom, you will want to select a stainless steel or glass countertop. The reason for this is that these materials tend to tie a contemporary styled bathroom together with a simple elegance that makes the entire space look fabulous.
For those bathrooms that are more traditional in style, you will want to choose a natural stone or marble countertop for the vanity. This is because of the fact that these types of countertops tend to complement the darker wood finishes usually found on bathroom vanity cabinets that are installed in classical bathroom settings.
Granite Bathroom Vanity Tops
Many homeowners like the look of granite countertops and these tops provide excellent durability for a great price. One thing to keep in mind about granite bathroom vanity tops that differs from kitchen countertops is that bathroom counter tops are usually only about three-quarters of an inch thick while kitchen countertops are over one and one-quarter inches thick. With that in mind though, it is hard to match the beau...
... middle of paper ...
...ill be able to easily find a top that will be ideal for your bathroom vanity. Then as you select your bathroom vanity tops, you are sure to create a stunning looking bathroom space that is guaranteed to add value to your home.
“Chelea 40-inch Bathroom Vanity with Green Glass Countertop,” Modern Bathroom
“Hypnotic 40-inch Bathroom Vanity with Glass Countertop,” Modern Bathroom
Alice Daniel, “Guide to Selecting Bathroom Countertops,” HGTV
“Vanity Tops,” At Home with Tom
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When it comes to selecting a double sink bathroom vanity, there are a few things to keep in mind. The advantages of a double sink vanity is that it offers an easy way to divide a bathroom counter top into a section for the husband and one for the wife or one section for parents and one for children. Also, the added counter space of a double sink vanity means that the bathroom will be more open and less cluttered thanks to the extra space. Determine the Proper Height for Your Double Sink Bathroom Vanity As you look to select your vanity, it is important to choose one that is the proper height for your family's needs.... [tags: Quality, Complementary, Counter]
712 words (2 pages)
- Vanity Exposed in Vanity Fair The title Thackeray chose for his novel Vanity Fair is taken from The Pilgrim´s Progress by John Bunyan. In Bunyan´s book, one of the places Christian passes through on his pilgrimage to the Celestial City is Vanity Fair, where it is possible to buy all sorts of vanities. A very sad thing happens there: the allegorical person Faithful is killed by the people. In the novel Vanity Fair Thackeray writes about the title he has chosen: "But my kind reader will please to remember that this history has 'Vanity Fair' for a title, and that Vanity Fair is a very vain, wicked, foolish place, full of all sorts of humbugs and falsenesses and pretensions" (98).... [tags: Vanity Fair Essays]
1215 words (3.5 pages)
- ... Heydlauff (2013) explains when a leader displays integrity, employees are more engaged, productive and invested in the future of the organization. Character is important for Resilience Leaders and Organizational Leadership and Management of an organization because it establish honest rapport with subordinates and upper management, enhances relationships, shows leadership by example, displays integrity towards operational goals and missions. Self-less service: There is a personal sacrifice that we make as we work in our daily lives to meet or exceed the expectations of our organization.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Leader]
1457 words (4.2 pages)
- Money and Matrimony in Vanity Fair In his novel Vanity Fair, William Thackeray exposes and examines the vanities of 19th century England. His characters pursue wealth, power, and social standing, often through marriage or matrimony. The present essay looks at Thackeray's use of the institution of marriage in Vanity Fair to comment on how these vanities often come at the expense of the true emotions of passion, devotion, and love. Parental Ambitions In Vanity Fair, money is central to nearly all of the characters' relationships.... [tags: Vanity Fair Essays]
1965 words (5.6 pages)
- Glare of Fashion in Vanity Fair I fancy the doors to society guarded by grooms of the chamber with flaming silver forks with which they prong all those who have not the right of the entrée...the honest newspaper fellow....dies after a little time. He can't survive the glare of fashion long. It scorches him up, as the presence of Jupiter in full dress wasted that poor imprudent Semele&emdash;a giddy moth of a creature who ruined herself by venturing out of her natural atmosphere. (657) With this sentiment in mind, Thackeray expresses his conception of the danger present when one attempts to step outside of their inherent social strata.... [tags: Vanity Fair Essays]
1278 words (3.7 pages)
- Marriage in Vanity Fair Many of the characters in "Vanity Fair" are married from the start of the novel, or are betrothed during the novel. The reasons behind the marriage vary from character to character - even within relationships. While some may have love in mind, it is the temptation of money and social status that encourages others to walk down the aisle. The perspectives on marriage also depend on the position in the relationship. Mothers and fathers sometimes have more economic ideals while their children are in love, or even have no regard for each another at all.... [tags: Vanity Fair Essays]
1702 words (4.9 pages)
- ... Marcus has previously been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder that includes depressed mood throughout the day, diminished interested in activities, loss of energy, feeling of guilt (American Psychiatric Association, 2000). Marcus’ symptoms sounds like Major Depressive Disorder, recurrent (American Psychiatric Association, 2000). Marcus’ symptoms are not covered by Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizopherenia, or Delusional Disorder (American Psychiatric Association, 2000). Marcus would do well if he was placed on a SSRI, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor since they have fewer listed side effects along with safer in overdosages (Preston & et al, 2013).... [tags: factors, effects, medication, counselor]
969 words (2.8 pages)
- It can be seen all around us. It may, in fact, affect a good number of us. What is affecting so many people is something called the wall of pride. start to build this wall once they turn into adolescents. The wall of pride is nearly indestructible and many problems. Some people build their wall so high that they are no longer able to ask for help and that can be destructive. The unavoidable truth is that everybody needs help at some point in his or her life. What makes some people refrain from asking for it.... [tags: Asking For Help]
1490 words (4.3 pages)
- The strategy of selecting vendors The strategy of selecting the vendors is now a major concern for the alumni team and the university authority. Lawrence (2012) has found that choosing the right vendors enhanced the quality of the service provided to the guests of this event including the common viewers along with the VIPs. The products they served among the guests are needed to be standard quality. The honesty of the vendor should also be judged as it will significantly influence the good will of the university authority as well as the alumni team to the common people, participants and the students of the university.... [tags: Quantitative research, Scientific method]
1048 words (3 pages)
- Selecting a Good Koi Have you ever wonder the differences between each koi, why are the colors of my koi fading away, and which koi should I purchase. All the koi are not the same and maintains different aspects. Start making the right decisions and use the money on the right koi. A good koi can be selected if it satisfies the conditions in the following passages about basic koi information, examining qualities of koi, and the final check. Acquiring the basic koi information and backgrounds are the key elements to select a good koi.... [tags: Papers]
495 words (1.4 pages)