Bigfoot, Bigfoot , Bigfoot does he exist or not, at least what do you ponder?Currently that I require your consideration I shall say that soon you can respond to this question to people who haven’t heard the stories. I need to admit though he can be extremely scary and you may reason that I am crazy, but have you ever woken up in the middle of the night to something outside your home moving and grunting and you feel like you will never feel happy again? If so then you know how it feels if not then just hope that you are not next for his appearance. Again, I have warned you once and now it can be twice. He can come upon you like a ghost and scare the daylights out of you, so you can’t say I never warned you. Now, if he comes you better hope you live to tell the story for we may never find you after he gets you.
So have you ever believed in Bigfoot? I have been enqui...
... middle of paper ...
"Bigfoot Sightings." Bigfoot Sightings. Version none. none, 13 Aug. 1931. Web. 21 Nov. 2013.
"Bigfoot Sightings." Bigfoot Sightings. Version none. none, 12 Jan. 2001. Web. 26 Nov. 2013.
"Bigfoot Sightings." Bigfoot Sightings. Version none. none, 13 Apr. 2002. Web. 5 Dec. 2013.
"Corpse found." Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organization's Message Board:. Version none. none, 13 Aug. 1931. Web. 14 Nov. 2013.
"Corpse found." Gulf Coast BigFoot Research Organization's Message Board:. Version none. none, 12 Jan. 2001. Web. 26 Nov. 2013.
MLA formatting by BibMe.org.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Bigfoot is not a Myth Bigfoot also known popularly as the Sasquatch, Momo, Skunk Ape, the list goes on and on, is without a doubt, the most famous of all hairy man-like creatures. The following will make you a believer in this overseen creature, it made me one. Bigfoot is seen in every possible location throughout the North American Continent, mountains, swamps, forests, crossing desolate and some not so desolate roadways and on open farmland. While its demeanor varies from docile to curios to almost threatening, its general appearance varies.... [tags: Papers]
978 words (2.8 pages)
- Through American mythology one creature has stood out. This creature has gained popularity over the past 20 years, leading many people to believe that the existence of this creature is impractical and illogical. This creature is known by most as the American Bigfoot. The thought of a giant monkey roaming around the North American continent sounds preposterous and illogical. The fact is though it might not be that crazy at all. There are thousands of sightings in the books just within the past twenty years and more being added yearly.... [tags: American Mythology, Animal Intelligence]
1477 words (4.2 pages)
- Cryptid Animals Maybe, one time you were camping in the woods. You saw something, lurking in the woods. You saw something unlike anything you’ve ever seen before in your life. You think it looked like the legendary Bigfoot. You know, the one you watched those Animal Planet shows on. You didn’t really believe what those guys were saying. You thought those guys were just talking crazy for thinking it was real. Maybe one time, you were on the lake. You saw something that looked like a log, swimming across the lake.... [tags: Bigfoot, chupacabras]
1038 words (3 pages)
- ... Boris Porshnev, a Soviet scientist, suggested that Sasquatch is the continuous existence of Neanderthal men (“Encyclopedia Britannica”). Although the specifics of Bigfoot may be vague, almost every culture has had its own stories regarding the human-like creatures that roam the world. Throughout the years of Sasquatch sightings all of them vaguely gave a similar description of what we think we know what the animal looks like today. Sasquatch has very long arms with an ape like face and a flat noise.... [tags: sasquatch, sightings, hoax]
896 words (2.6 pages)
- The values that I believe to be missing from the top 10 list of U.S. values as described in ‘Society: The Basics’ (2009) are uniqueness, liberty & justice, independence, entitlement, freedom of religion, perseverance and tolerance. Individuality- the belief that every person is unique and capable human being able to make his or her own life decisions. I don’t understand why this is not in the top 10; perhaps “Individual Achievement and Personal Success” is thought to cover this. Liberty & Justice- “…with liberty and justice for all” as our Pledge of Allegiance declares but was omitted in the listed top 10.... [tags: liberty, justice, beliefs, values]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- Dad will you ever come back. Fathers are what keep the family safe. They put food on the table and in some occasions they are the ones that you go to ask for advice. They always try their hardest to protect you and keep the monster in your closet away. But sometimes the fathers cant take the burden of doing these things for you or your family so he decides to leave and never come back. He isn’t there to give you advice, to provide food for the family or to keep the family safe. This in turn could have a major effect on anyone who was raised without a father.... [tags: Family, Father, Mother]
2029 words (5.8 pages)
- The film, Ever After is an adaptation of the Brother’s Grimm fairy tale adaptation, “Aschenputtle.” This film reflects a feminist attitude on the traditional view of the “damsel in distress” character which is present in the Grimm’s adaptation. Unlike Aschenputtle from the Grimm’s tale, the protagonist from the film, whose name is Danielle, does not hold true to the stereotype that all women should be well mannered and well behaved at all times. Additionally, Danielle is a more independent character with a stronger voice, as opposed to Aschenputtle who really does not speak up for herself.... [tags: Aschenputtle, Ever After]
1886 words (5.4 pages)
- Reading Loren Coleman's blog, Cryptomundo, is a chore I willingly do to try and keep up with the status of special pleading and positive confirmation bias being presented as evidence and reason within the cryptozoological community. Usually, this is an exercise in reading posts which appear to be meant to generate website traffic and/or blur the line between legitimate Zoological/Biological discoveries and the “field” of cryptozoology. Anyone who reads this blog is aware of my opinion of the quality of Cryptomundo's material.... [tags: Cryptozoology]
833 words (2.4 pages)
- Bigfoot is, without a doubt, the most recognized mystery in all of North America. The apelike being has reportedly been sighted thousands of times since the beginning of the 19th century. According to eyewitness testimonies, Bigfoot, also known as Sasqautch, is a gigantic beast that towers in at eight feet tall and weighs as much as six hundred pounds. Reports also say that the monster’s form is well built and usually covered in a thick, brownish fur. Many have asked if such a creature could possibly be roaming through the wilderness of North America and around the world, and the answer is yes.... [tags: essays research papers]
971 words (2.8 pages)
- Bigfoot For over a 150 years man has been troubled by one great mystery, a mystery that has baffled all who have witnessed it and all who have tried to solve it. This mystery is commonly known as Bigfoot, a tall hairy man/ape who lurks in the woods in almost every country on this planet. Some say it is just an ape, some believe it is a man in costume, and others are true believers of this hairy phenomenon. For more than a decade and a half this creature of myth has caused enormous contradictions in the field of science, bringing about one question.... [tags: essays research papers]
1043 words (3 pages)