I think we all have a happy place we think of from time to time. For some people it may be a beach, mountains, or the deep green forests. To me my happy place is not like any of those such beautiful examples, but all of those magnificent examples all in one. For me it is such a silly, yet extraordinary place that it is unique and only mine. It all came about around eight months ago. I met a guy who at first didn’t seem to be my type, but decided to hang out with him anyway. Wow, looking back I am so glad I did. Each day we did something different and exciting at least for me. Up to that point I hadn’t had that much going on. I was hanging out with guy who seemed quite interested in me and each time we parted I was left wanting more. I started getting these weird feelings and these annoying goosebumps when he held my hand or gave me a smooch. One such evening that sticks out in my mind the most. We decided to go out to the movies to see a movie called Star Wars the Force Awakens. I pretended that I was interested, but soon became quite apparent that I was in a world that I didn’t know. He pretended not to notice to much which made me feel welcomed. To make matters worse during the movie I found my eyelids were to heavy and dozed out of reality on my new love interest. I felt even more embarrassed, but to my surprise he didn’t yell or get mad me at all which touched my heart. Still feeling self-reserved I was quite surprised that he still wanted to see me. As the next few weeks went by like the speed of light. We decide that we were going to take the next step and spend the night with one another. This is where I first came to find the most incredible feeling ever. I have found my happy place. What is my happy place some...
... middle of paper ...
...te content with my surroundings. All the day’s drama seems to be utterly wipe out and my mind is set free of the shackles that sometimes overtake my mind. Like a key to small door in my mind that is forced open and the warm sunlight filters in. During the day to day struggle I go through I long for this moment all day long and sometimes can’t wait to get there. As if the eye of the storm passes through at that precise moment as I am swept away to a state of dreamland. The morning sun rises and so does the day to day struggles of life come into play. I know no matter how bad the day’s struggles get I am reminded of the little things in life that we all live for and cherish. With each sunset brings the light of the moon into my bedroom and my future husband laying there beside me with his shirt off and I am swept into a state of bliss and nirvana called me happy place.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- This year, all I wanted to was to get over the semester. I really never had my priorities straight. I always thought that college has been just a place where you meet new people, and also a place where you have fun. But now that I had to face the actual struggles of college, I had to learn that college wasn’t just about having fun and playing games. Waiting for the clock to tell me when the class was over wasn’t my main priority. My main priority after half of the semester was to get as much information I could possibly from my professors.... [tags: Essay, Writing, Learning, Skill]
1454 words (4.2 pages)
- The Essence of Life- Original Writing Ahmed a 15 year old boy sits alone in his room, the silence lingers menacingly. Only broken by tears that fall from his eyes. He is sat with a pen and paper; he begins to write a letter to his father yet is aware that his father is dead. (A voice echoes the letter he writes) Voice: Father, I know you are there listening to me, watching us suffer constantly. God has given you freedom from this world, when will we get ours. We took your advice, we came to Britain but Khalif did not let Khalia go, he forced her to stay.... [tags: Papers]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- Original Writing - The Cube Have you ever felt as though you are not wanted. Do you know how it feels to be an outcast. Have you ever felt as though you are not wanted on the face of the earth. Well, I have. Do you want to know how it feels. Do you want to know what The Cube is. I know you are eager to know how it feels. I know you want to know what The Cube is. It all started on Saturday 2nd September 2000. The date is very significant to me for this was to be the day, which changed my life round.... [tags: Papers]
1438 words (4.1 pages)
- Internet Dating - Original Writing Tuesday, and i pace up and down the bar of my small-town, backalley pub, pondering over the massively daunting task set before me. A 1500 word text, written to entertain..... Entertain you say. sounds like a challenge.... A couple of hours pass and i've had no progress. Still behind the bar, still waiting for a customer to lighten up my day and still pondering over what the genre and form of my text are going to be.... [tags: Papers]
1095 words (3.1 pages)
- My Life - Original Writing I am woken up by a loud bleeping noise. It's the truck picking up the rubbish left outside the kebab shop. I get up and stretch as my legs ache from being curled up al night, trying to keep out the cold. A cat brushes himself against my leg and sends a shiver up my spine like the one I got when Jason was screaming at me for not telling him I was going to be late from work. It's a Sunday morning and I walk down the deserted street looking for somewhere to have a cup of coffee, I only have eighty pence on me which isn't enough for a bacon sandwich so I'll have to settle for a coffee.... [tags: Papers]
626 words (1.8 pages)
- Festival Experiences - Original Writing It was the weekend my mother and father had been preparing for all month. It was a hot May Friday afternoon in 1993 and we are all stationary on a road in Derbyshire. Ahead of us, a queue of cars stretches out of sight around the corner, we haven’t moved for twenty minutes. Most people have turned their engines off, and now my father does too. In the sudden silence we can hear the sound of rock music of what must be the sound of the first band of the ‘monsters of rock’ festival.... [tags: Papers]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- Anonymous - Original Writing She’s nice. The kind of nice that you can get to know, who wont be too full of themselves to not be bothered with what you have to say. I can have a conversation with that kind of nice. She is so resistant, though, towards me, which I cant understand. I cooked her breakfast. I gave her a room, a place to sleep, and to sit, and to look at herself.... [tags: Papers]
557 words (1.6 pages)
- Henna Night- Original Writing The day had finally arrived. The icy cold wind was blowing so strongly, that everything obstructing was thrown instantly. The tall trees were swaying from side to side, bundles golden, brown and red leaves were falling upon the bare ground. The crumpling sound of the leaves attracted Nadia’s attention. She was amazed by the bright coloured leaves, planning ideas for her future art project. Nadia, a sixteen year old had attended a Henna function for the first time.... [tags: Papers]
1221 words (3.5 pages)
- Original Writing I had always felt as if I were trapped in this place I called home. It was like hell living with him, my father. I could hardly breathe without him knowing. There had even been times when he locked me in the house just so I wouldn’t associate with Christians. He was just so overprotective; he never really cared about me. All he cared about is himself and his money. Sometimes I thought that I might as well not even be here. He didn’t treat me like a father treats a daughter but like an owner treats its dog.... [tags: Papers]
492 words (1.4 pages)
- Original Writing The light shone through the curtains emitting a soft peaceful glow from the designs on its fabric, with my head aching and my eyes barely open I peered through a carving on the curtain and squinted my eyes to see if the weather had changed from its usual continuous downpour, my expectations were drowned and revived for it was dry but frost had added it's touch to the scenery.... [tags: Papers]
1240 words (3.5 pages)