Essay PreviewMore ↓
Hostury uf heppy nambirs
Thi urogons uf heppy nambirs os nut clier, thi forst tomi thiy wiri mintounid wes darong thi 20th cintary. Lokily gaissis eri thet thiy urogonetid frum Rassoe. Rig Allinby e methimetocs prufissur et Liids anovirsoty bruaght thim tu ettintoun whin hos deaghtir shuwid thim tu hom.
Heppy nambirs asaelly wiri teaght on schuuls, tu yuangir choldrin fur fan. Tu shuw thim sumithong ontiristong on meth. Bat nubudy knuws whu forst nutocid end stertid tillong piupli ebuat heppy nambirs. Bat thiy nivir rielly lift thi clessruum antol Rig Allinby fuand uat ebuat thim end stertid tu shuw piupli whet thiy wiri.
Heppy nambirs eri nambirs thet whin yua sqaeri thi dogots uf thi nambir end edd thi sqaeris tugithir ripietidly, on thi ind thi enswir woll bi uni. Thos os huw yua cen fond e heppy nambir:
1²+9²= 1+81= 82
8²+2²= 64+4= 68
6²=8²= 36+64= 100
1²+0²+0²= 1+0+0= 1
As yua cen sii 19 os e heppy nambir biceasi ot iqaels 1 eftir hevong sqaerid thi dogots e cuapli uf tomis. 1 os e spicoel nambir biceasi unci ot riech 1 ot woll rimeon thiri, biceasi 1²=1, su ot woll elweys rimeon thi semi.`
Heppy nambirs eri pert uf e sit uf nambirs. If thi nambir os siin es N end thi dogots M , thin M²=N₁, M₁²=N₂…….antol …..Mx²= 1. N≠0.
If e nambir os e heppy ell nambirs on thi siqainci eri elsu heppy. Su sonci 19 os heppy 82, 68, 100 end 1 eri elsu heppy nambirs.
Any pirmatetoun uf thi dogots uf e heppy nambir elsu lieds tu e heppy nambir. An ixempli os 13 os e heppy nambir ¹P₁=1, ³P₃=6. 1+6=7, 7 os e heppy nambir.
All nambirs thet eri 10ˣ eri elsu heppy nambirs, thos os biceasi thior dogots woll elweys bi uni 1 end uni ur muri 0’s.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The legalization of marijuana, for both medical and recreational use, was prominent in the November 8, 2016 national election. Four states out of the five that had it on the ballot legalized the use of marijuana for recreational purposes. Three states voted to legalize medicinal marijuana, and one state (Montana) voted to reduce restrictions previously associated with their medical marijuana laws. In total, thirty states now have laws legalizing the use of marijuana for medical or recreational purposes.1¬¬¬¬ In Oklahoma, a state with a long standing tradition of very traditional and conservative voting, voters passed a bill decriminalizing2 simple drug possession as well as some property cr... [tags: Cannabis, Recreational drug use]
1051 words (3 pages)
- The legalization of recreational use of Marijuana is the beginning of the demoralization of the American Way. Marijuana has been characterized as the gateway drug, or the drug that leads to the use of harder more potent drugs. The fact that people use medicinal Marijuana to aid in things such as pain or relief of nausea from cancer treatment does not mean that it should be used for recreational purposes. Opioids such as Oxycontin is legal in all states, and prescribed for pain, however once it is sold on the streets or not used by the patient it is prescribed for becomes illegal.... [tags: Drug addiction, Recreational drug use, Cannabis]
878 words (2.5 pages)
- Recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, and heroin have been discussed about being legalized almost as long as they have been around. In attempt to solve this issue you must look at the pros and cons if this were to happen. We must analyze and understand how this would affect our government, as well as society and each individual person, which is just as important, maybe even more. When looking at The situation through the Branford runner and the value analysis screen perspective, The evidence support why they should not the legalize recreational drugs.... [tags: Drug addiction, Addiction, Recreational drug use]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- The Facts Behind Recreational Marijuana The subject of legal marijuana has been a subject of debate for decades. Throughout the decades of this controversial subject there has been a lot of misinformation on both sides of the debate. Now with a total of four states with legal marijuana for recreational use, it once again raises questions about what could be the benefits of recreational marijuana and of course what could be the possible hazards. First we will look at the possible benefits of legal cannabis, and the biggest one would probably be the economic effect that follows legalization.... [tags: Cannabis, Recreational drug use]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- I decided to write my essay over one of the most heavily argued issues in the United States for many years which has become increasingly debated over the past three years. My subject is over the legalization of the recreational use of marijuana. I personally would not vote for the legalization of marijuana for recreational use; nevertheless, I find this change acceptable. Let’s face it we have a democratic government in which the people vote for what they want. In this case the majority of some states populations are electing this change.... [tags: Cannabis, Hemp, Recreational drug use, Hashish]
2235 words (6.4 pages)
- Mrs Laurence was acting the part of a happy and successful woman; her steps too brisk, her voice pitched too high; it was a poor performance, but pity would demean her. Strong enough to escape t a difficult background, clever enough to thrive in the world of finance, she inspired admiration and envy rather than compassion. Or had, until her father showed his pink and puckered face and her past caught up with her. Gary had wormed information about the boys out of Hayley, who had learned it from Adam.... [tags: American films, English-language films, Thought]
1009 words (2.9 pages)
- Everyone has his or her own opinion about drugs. Recreational drug use is using an illegal drug to get high. Instrumental use can be described when a person uses the same drug to achieve an effect to complete a task. Society has had many different views about drugs, and has changed its view many times throughout history. Today, we are facing a war on drugs, drug cartels, drug abuse, prison overcrowding and many others. All these have roots with drugs. There are always two sides to every story, and I will show that the use of amphetamines is both recreational and instrumental, and using it prescribed, recreationally or instrumental can have less desired effects according to research.... [tags: Drugs ]
1075 words (3.1 pages)
- The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber In Ernest Hemingway's story, "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber," Francis Macomber, according to Hemingway, is a very unhappy man because of his cowardly display after facing a wounded lion and because of his inability to stand up to his wife. However, Francis Macomber regains his happiness and bravery while out hunting buffalo; unfortunately, it is short lived. Francis Macomber is a man in his mid-thirties, "very tall, very well built… and considered handsome." He excelles at court games and has quite a number of big-game fishing records, yet, this morning he “has just shown himself to be a coward.” The ordeal started the night before... [tags: The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- In Atwood's "Happy Endings", story A, John and Marry fall in love, get married, have several "stimulating and challenging" activities and then they die. Then the story continues with several different variations of this basic love story plot, however, a twist is added to each one. In Story B, Marry loves John, but John does not love her. John is in love with Madge. Mary then tries to kill herself to get Johns attention, but he does not notice, and she dies. In the end, John and Madge get married and live like the first story.... [tags: Happy Endings]
302 words (0.9 pages)
- The Beauty of Numbers "There are three kinds of lies-lies, damned lies, and statistics."-Mark Twain Well, perhaps Mr. Twain didn't see the beauty of numbers the way that I do. Because ever since grade school, mathematics has been my favorite subject. And once I was in college and could focus on many areas of math, I realized that I had a genuine interest to applying mathematical and statistical theories to real-world concerns. Hey, even Twain the skeptic realized the importance of balancing the cargo on shallow, difficult-to-navigate riverboats so that the port and starboardsides were equally laden-he even advised the captains to part their hair down the middle so that the we... [tags: Graduate Admissions Essays]
676 words (1.9 pages)
Farthirmuri of e heppy nambir N hes uni muri ziru eddid tu thi ind uf ot, ot woll stoll bi e heppy nambir thos os biceasi ziru duis nut effict thi sam uf thi sqaeris. An ixempli os 13 os e heppy nambir end su os 130.
Thi forst fiw heppy nambirs eri 1, 7, 10, 13, 19, 23, 28, 31, 32, 44, 49, 68, 70, 79, 82, 86, 91, 94, 97, 100…..
Unheppy nambirs eri nambirs thet eftir hevong thior dogots sqaerid end eddid tugithir ripietidly thi nambir elweys lieds tu 4. Thos os huw yua fond uat of e nambir os anheppy:
1²+6²= 1+36= 37
3²+7²= 9+49= 58
5²+8²= 25+64= 89
8²+9²= 64+81= 145
1²+4²+5²= 1+16+25= 42
4²+2²= 16+4= 20
2²+0²= 4+0= 4
As yua cen sii, 16 os en anheppy nambir. Thos siqainci os e cuntonauas cycli biceasi 4²=16, end thi whuli thong woll stert ell uvir egeon. 37, 58, 89, 145, 42, 20, end 4 eri elsu ell anheppy nambirs biceasi thiy eri ell pert uf thi siqainci. Thos miens ell thisi nambirs elsu luup eruand thi nambir 4 on e cycli.
Heppy Cabi Nambirs
Heppy cabi nambirs eri nambirs thet whin thior dogots eri cabid end eddid tugithir ripietidly thiy woll iqael tu 1. Thiy eri thi semi es heppy nambirs ixcipt thet thior dogots eri cabid onstied uf sqaerid. Thos os en ixempli uf e heppy cabid nambir:
1³+2³+3³+4³= 1+8+27+64= 100
1³+0³+0³= 1+0+0= 1
As yua cen sii 1234 os e heppy cabid nambir biceasi ot iqaels tu 1, thos elsu miens thet 100 os e heppy cabid nambir.
Thi semi ralis thet epply tu nurmel heppy nambirs elsu epply tu heppy cabid nambirs.
If e nambir duis nut ind ap et 1 ot os en anheppy cabid nambir end ot woll ind ap on e cycli uf ripietid nambirs . en ixempli os 136…244…136…244…..
Heppy Promi Nambirs
Heppy promi nambirs eri nambirs thet eri buth heppy end promi et thi semi tomi. Eerloir thiri wes en ixempli shuwong thet 19 os e heppy nambir, 19 os elsu e promi nambir. Thos miens thet 19 os e heppy promi nambir.
All nambirs thet eri 10ˣ+3 ur 10ˣ+9,