Hair loss may begin with few strands of hair on the hair brush or on the pillow and may proceed gradually to baldness in some cases. However, women are luckier since it is of rare occurrence among women. While most men, losing their hair line may become totally bald, women mostly retain their hair line and have diffused thinning hair throughout the scalp.
Hair loss results in the loss of one’s confidence and image. Women are more conscious about their beauty and appearance; they try a lot to keep their attractiveness intact. Hair loss is no more a worrying situation with the availability of a number of treatments in the market.
Before knowing about the hair loss treatments for women, let’s find out the possible causes of hair loss in women.
Causes of hair loss in women:
The most common cause of hair loss is hormonal. Changes in hormonal levels during pregnancy, menopause, hormone replacement therapy, beginning and stopping of birth control pills or thyroid conditions can result in temporary hair loss among women.
When the production of oestrogen increases rapidly or decreased, the changes in the body can result in hair loss. For example, in case of women after child birth, her hormones might enter into a resting phase. Usually during the period of 3-6 months after delivery, women experience increase in hair loss. Such a hair loss is temporary and generally subsides after a period of twelve months.
The other causes of hair loss are harmful hair care techniques, illness, stress, hereditary or an unhealthy diet.
Hair loss treatment for women:
Hair loss treatment for women: Hair renew
Hair renew is specially formulated for tr...
... middle of paper ...
...available in nature. However, laser light comprises of a single color and frequency, travelling at the same wavelength.
The lasers have enormous power due to their coherent structure. It delivers more energy because it is both uniform and focused.
It has been found that, the healing process can be fastened by directing laser light on injured tissues. It was experimented on hair follicle. Positive results were reported. Laser light therapy helps to rejuvenate and strengthen hair.
Lasers are used in a wide range of medical procedures and have shown beneficial effects.
Hair loss treatment for women: CTR
CTR stands for Cosmetic Transdermal Reconstruction. CTR hair replacement makes you look natural as well as feel natural. It matches so perfectly and precisely that it becomes difficult for anyone to mark the difference. It makes you comfortable and confident.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- An effective hair loss treatment can proceed after indentifying the cause of hair loss. Hair loss is a condition affecting both men and women. There are several causes of hair loss. In men, hereditary factors play an important role in hair loss. Such a condition is termed as male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia. This is linked to elevated levels of DHT in the scalp. This is characterized by hair loss in the temples and top regions of head and presence of thinning hairs elsewhere. Ageing also causes some hair loss naturally.... [tags: Health & Beauty]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- ... At any time on a healthy scalp about 80% to 90% of the hair follicles are growing hair. This active stage of hair growth is called the anagen phase. This also means that at any given time 10% to 20% of the follicles on the scalp are in a resting stage called telogen, where they are not producing any hair. Telogen effluvium occurs when there is a significant change in the number of hair follicles in the anagen phase. When this happens, more hair is in the telogen phase, which results in telogen effluvium, or shedding.... [tags: alopecia, baldness, scalp]
1711 words (4.9 pages)
- Before, finding the various Natural hair loss treatments available, let us find out the cause of hair loss. Hair loss can be termed as a metabolic disorder which results in falling, thinning and disappearing of hairs. Causes of hair loss: • Hereditary or genetic factors • Lack of vitamins in diet especially folic acid and vitamin-B6 • Inadequate nutrition • Poor blood circulation • Unclean scalp condition • Prolonged illness • Stress, anxiety, worry and sudden shock Natural hair loss treatment: Provillus Provillus is an effective hair loss treatment which is a combination of natural herbal supplement with Minoxidil topical solution.... [tags: Health]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- New hair loss treatment proves its effectiveness in treating baldness. Tricomin hair care products They are available for both men and women. This new hair loss treatment product treats thinning hair. It is available in four forms: A Revitalizing Shampoo, a Follicle therapy spray, a Conditioning Shampoo and a Restructuring Conditioner. Tricomin attempts to treat the hair loss problem from another point of view. It works by maintaining the structure of the hair follicle. As we know that, DHT is mainly responsible for the degradation of size, length and width of the follicles in both males’ and females.... [tags: Health Care]
1044 words (3 pages)
- Before knowing about Alopecia hair loss treatment, let’s find out about Alopecia hair loss. Alopecia refers to partial or complete hair loss. It can affect both men and women of all ages and races. Androgen mediated alopecia is experienced by about 70 % of men and 40% of women. Androgenetic alopecia is the common type of alopecia. It is also referred as male pattern baldness. Traction alopecia is the second common type of alopecia. It is commonly found in women, who prefer doing tight hair styles like braiding.... [tags: Health ]
957 words (2.7 pages)
- ... The highest risk of such side effects is from cancer treatments, including chemotherapy. Nutrition: Poor nutrition, such as being on a strict weight-loss diet, can cause your hair to become thinner. When your body does not receive enough vitamins, minerals and other needed nutrients, it will not be able to grow new hair and keep them healthy as efficiently as before. Studies show that deficiencies of iron, zinc, protein and general malnutrition can make your hair fall out faster. Stress: People of various professions are used to working under constant stress.... [tags: website, answer, loss, drug, advice]
853 words (2.4 pages)
- ("Melanoma - SkinCancer.org"). When taking cancer treatments always be aware that there will be side effects. The side effects affect healthy tissues or organs. They might vary depending on the person, even among those receiving the same treatment. The type of treatments that are received, as well as the amount or frequency of the treatment, age, and other health conditions the person might have been also factors into the side effects that they may have. Common side effects caused by cancer treatments include : Anemia, Appetite Loss, Bleeding and Bruising, Constipation, Diarrhea, Edema, Fatigue, Hair Loss, Infection and Neutropenia, Lymphedema, Memory or Concentration Problems, Mouth and Th... [tags: Cancer, Leukemia, Bone marrow, Metastasis]
1384 words (4 pages)
- Breast Cancer Treatments: The Evolution What is breast cancer. Breast cancer is the abnormal growth and division of cells in the breasts. The result of these cells being present can destroy the surrounding tissue in the breast that can easily spread throughout the body. The blood or lymph fluid can start the process of the cells to spread in the body. Breast cancer is mostly found in women. “One out of eight women will have breast cancer in their lifetime.” (“Gel”) Breast cancer can cause death or illness if not treated properly or quickly.... [tags: Cancer, Oncology, Breast cancer, Bone marrow]
1426 words (4.1 pages)
- Imagine that a person becomes intrigued by calories, losing weight, and exercising. Does this person have a psychical problem or just being health conscience. The answer depends on the person in question. In a few cases, people find negative ways of coping with these types of situations. One-way people negatively cope is via Anorexia. This is usually a subconscious effort. Someone who becomes extremely obsessive with these concepts may develop an eating disorder called Anorexia Nervosa. Anorexia can be a very complicated eating disorder with many symptoms and causes but treatment can be as complex as the disorder.... [tags: Nutrition, Obesity, Body dysmorphic disorder]
743 words (2.1 pages)
- Turner’s syndrome (TS) also known as Ullrich- Turner syndrome, is a genetic chromosomal disorder that affects roughly about 1 in 2,000 live born female infants. This disorder is caused by the absence genetic material from one of the sex chromosomes during fetal development, other developmental problems occurs after birth. Sex chromosomes are: X and Y, which are responsible for developing either (XY) male or (XX) female. A male fetus inherits the X chromosome from his mother and the Y chromosome from the father.... [tags: sex chromosomes, treatments, hormones]
594 words (1.7 pages)