U.S. Citizens should be allowed to own a firearm. Due to the fact of people having to protect their families. Therefore the people will feel more safe. Overruling the Gun Control law will not stop gun violence in the U.S., it will only make things worse. The Black Market and contraband will grow. The government does not believe that the people of the United States deserve to carry a firearm. Some people disagree with the government, it is just certain people crimes and tragedies. Thats why some people disagree with the second amendment. There is really not a right and wrong answer to gun control it comes down to people opinion. Some facts can prove that there should be a gun law and some facts that prove there should not be one. When brought to the supreme court citizens could go head to head with facts with in the discussion saying that the people of the U.S. should be able to carry a firearm.
The Second Amendment is the Right to Bear Arms. The Amendment gives the U.S. Citizens the right to carry a concealed weapon (“Gun”). However, lately the supreme court has disagreed with this right (“Sager”). Gun control became an issue in the mid 1990s due to the gun crimes (“Gun control and”). People are abusing the 2nd Amendment by taking advantage of carrying a firearm (“Gun”). Which leads to Gun violence and more people dying (“Gun control and”).
Media plays a big part when it come to guns and killing (“Sager”). Video gamers often try to turn what they do in video games and try to make it into reality (“Gun”). Going back to the Sandy Hook shooting, and school shootings (“Sager”). This causes the government to second guess if people should be able to carry firearms (“Gun”)...
... middle of paper ...
... can really stop tradies from happen because thats life stuff happen for a reason (“Lampo”).
Gaining the government trust is key (“Sager”). The key to gaining trust is everyone has to stop with the violence (“Lampo”). If the gun violence goes down the government will take it into consideration (“Gun”). Gun violence will never stop all the way it will only go down, because some people will never change (“Valentine”). Some citizens will have to take matters into their own hands to change others (“Lampo”). The biggest and most important fact is that guns will begin to be used in good ways instead of in a criminal way (“Gun Control and”). Do not let the government act so innocent police officers also use their guns to kill innocent people sometimes in some cases (“Gun”). They don 't see the stuff there people do because they work for the government (“Lampo”).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We have all been through that pain of losing a love one either it was to an incurable disease, old age, and car accident or during time of war. Nevertheless, we have lost more love ones through gun violence. People have own guns since the time guns were invented, but “Are guns for everyone?” We have heard of gun laws throughout the whole United States of America some enforce those laws and other do not. The government enforce stricter gun control laws so the public can be safe, to stop gun violence, and to avoid incidents that can lead to the tragedy.... [tags: Firearm, Gun, Weapon, Handgun]
1047 words (3 pages)
- Gun control is one of the most controversial topics when talking about freedom and order. When people are for stricter gun control regulations they are choosing order over freedom, while those who do not want gun control laws are choosing freedom over order. The reason why the public is calling for stricter gun control laws is due to the recent, and reoccurring, school/public shootings that are catching the public attention and making them feel like there needs to be stricter gun regulations to reobtain order.... [tags: Gun politics in the United States, Firearm]
2581 words (7.4 pages)
- There are currently 88 guns for every 100 people living in the United States. That is not even counting the numerous illegal weapons that our government could not account for. We have so many guns in this country and very few laws on who can own them. With this in mind, it is easy to see how simple it is for guns to get into the wrong hands of criminals and mentally ill and cause harm. I feel that guns cause a lot more harm than good and there should be more gun control laws. There should be more gun control laws because guns are rarely used for self-defense, there would not be as many guns for criminals to steal, and there would be a reduced number of gun deaths.... [tags: Gun politics in the United States, Firearm]
1384 words (4 pages)
- Next, firearm users state that we do not need gun control because laws do not apply to criminals. Even though guns can help people either avoid or defend themselves in a risky situation, there are some people who use guns in order to commit crimes, and stricter laws on guns will not prevent criminals from buying a gun illegally to commit crimes such as killing people or robbery. The point of gun laws is to make the nation safer by limiting its civilian population’s access to guns. However, laws against murder and violence do not work for those who have given up on their life with the intent of shooting people that they have grudges against.... [tags: Gun politics in the United States, Firearm]
1881 words (5.4 pages)
- Gun control has been a major issue lately that has sparked a great deal of controversy. With the multiple shootings that have occurred just in this past year, have caused many people to favor stricter gun control laws. Research shows that there are more than 30,000 deaths each year in the United States that are caused by guns. (USA Gun Violence Statistics) Stricter gun laws are needed in order to reduce all of these injuries and deaths. The more gun laws there are in a state, the less deaths tend to occur there.... [tags: Firearm, Gun politics in the United States]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- Guns have been the result of many deaths in the United States. To prevent more deaths from happening, the government should create gun control laws that would regulate gun usage. In today’s society, anyone could get a gun from anyplace at any time, they could go to their neighborhood Walmart and get a gun that same day. Having easy access to guns has had a bad outcome as seen in the last few years. Some people who owned guns have been the cause of destructive events such as the Sandy Hook shooting, the Pulse shooting,the movie theater in Aurora shooting and many others.... [tags: Firearm, Gun politics in the United States]
997 words (2.8 pages)
- What is gun control. Gun control is a law that regulates the sale, transfer, manufacture, possession, modification, and use of firearms. Over the years, gun control laws have gotten much stricter and more heavily enforced. These laws have started to take effect in hopes of limiting crimes, shootings, and many other gun related catastrophes. Despite its sole purpose to only do good, gun control has proven time and time again to be unsuccessful. Gun control laws actually leave the innocent defenseless, infringe upon the second amendment, are overall ineffective, and increases crime.... [tags: Firearm, Gun politics in the United States]
1669 words (4.8 pages)
- U.S. Citizens should be allowed to own a firearm. Due to the fact of people having to protect their families. Therefore the people will feel more safe. Overruling the Gun Control law will not stop gun violence in the U.S., it will only make things worse. The Black Market and contraband will grow. The government does not believe that the people of the United States deserve to carry a firearm. Some people disagree with the government, it is just certain people crimes and tragedies.... [tags: Firearm, Gun politics in the United States]
1277 words (3.6 pages)
- The gun control is a problem of not support in the state a should stop with people use it. When someone has children is dangerous for people to have guns in their homes. Also, children should be out of reach from firearms precautions sign. Then now to see have a gun own with people in the state will get laws about hands can afford it. The most population people always to buy for guns in the hunting from animals makes a change is mind are misuse want to killing people. That 's why to happen is wrong get the facts on support gun control laws would against: The state should ban a gun because guns are dangerous when children are around, Gun owner takes the law into their own hands, and People bu... [tags: Gun politics in the United States, Firearm]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- Gun control is an awfully big issue in the United States today. Many people in America don’t agree with the gun control laws that they have today. Gun control laws only take guns and freedom away from law-abiding citizens. Many citizens have their own reasons for owning a gun. Why would the government want to make it harder for people to own a gun. People that own guns aren’t very likely to be attacked by criminals. Owning a handgun is one of the best ways of protection when used correctly. The second amendment states “the right to bear arms”; does this grant everyone the right to own a gun.... [tags: Firearm, Crime, Gun politics in the United States]
1691 words (4.8 pages)