Essay PreviewMore ↓
Just a few people visited, at summer, this unique spot of Guayas ´s beaches. This is a place with comfortable and colorful houses next to the ocean. Made up of wood, straw and reed these boarding houses have a good spatial division: four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a huge living room (and next to it a little kitchen), swimming pool, and a porch with hammock to enjoy the view.
After I unpacked my suitcase, which basically was full of bikinis, shorts and suntan lotion, I ran to the beach. The white hot sand gently burned my feet. The sun?s rays hit me intensely. I could feel my pale, cold skin getting warm. Curiously, I felt how the rays went through my skin and passed through me like I was invisible.
The beach was almost empty. Therefore there were no sounds, but the waves crushing in the land, the wind through the sand and the pelicans flying from one side to another, this was my music on this sunny February day.
The ocean was another perfect element of that beautiful landscape. The colour of the water was incredible, between dark blue and green. I could see little fish of many colors swimming in the transparent, 25 ºC sea. I started swimming to refresh from the hours of sun I had received. The taste of the water was salty. The waves of approximately two meters hit my body and dragged me into the shore. I swam for about one hour, until my hands and body started to wrinkle. The strong tides made it difficult to get out of the water.
Minutes later I was again inside the house getting ready to go out at night. I was going to another part of that beach, just 15 minutes away. This place was called by many ?The Paradise?. Why? I didn?t know, but that night I was going to find out. A town full of surfers, tourists and natives was what I found. Between two mountains this side of the beach was a relaxing place where all people were generous and friendly.
How to Cite this Page
"Guayas' Beaches: Havens of Resplendent Beauty in this World." 123HelpMe.com. 21 Nov 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Top 10 Caribbean Beaches A vacation to the Caribbean gives you the opportunity to experience some of the world's most exquisite beaches. Just about every island of the Caribbean Sea will offer beaches that astound the senses; with a crystalline blue surf, snow-white sand and gently swaying palms. To help you decide where to travel and more importantly what beach to select, here is a list of the top ten beaches in the Caribbean: 1. Palm Beach (Aruba) -- The utopian beach scene with brilliant white sand awaits you in Aruba's Palm Beach.... [tags: classification]
1170 words (3.3 pages)
- The loud grumbling noise from the ferry boat reminded me of a car’s engine complaining of old age. Most people around us took no notice of it and went about relaxing and enjoying their time. The soft rocking of the boat made my stomach squeaky and my head dizzy. I felt a mixture of excitement and apprehension since that was our first trip as a married couple to an unfamiliar island. As I looked outside the window, I saw the blue ocean glistening in the sunshine like tiny crystals. I looked up to the sky and saw no trace of a cloud.... [tags: travel, ]
668 words (1.9 pages)
- Synthesis Essay #2 The definition of beauty is a characteristic of a person, animal, place, object, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure, meaning, or satisfaction. Beauty has negative and positive influences on mostly people. Beauty is described by the inside and outside of us. Due to beauty, our self-esteem has been hurt dramatically, especially towards girls. Beauty is not always about our outside looks but it’s about our inside personality also. First of all, beauty has negative and positive influences on about everything.... [tags: Beauty]
916 words (2.6 pages)
- ... It is a problem that being different or someone considered not being beautiful is a victim in these cases. It is a problem that we know our kids are being bullied by someone who believes they should look another way and yet we still contribute to the media and world that brings these ideas to our kids. We still are supporting this disapproval. We are clueless to the idea of what is beauty. Some people describe beauty as a feeling, if it makes you feel good it is considered beautiful. “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”(www.Philosophytalk.org).... [tags: Beauty, Aesthetics, Human physical appearance]
1849 words (5.3 pages)
- At the beginning of 2014, a group of environmentally aware students in a group called Club4Change, began volunteering once a month in beach cleanup efforts to preserve the beaches of southern California. Working alongside Heal the Bay every third Saturday of the month to pick up trash and collect data about what types of materials are making their way into the ocean and affecting the marine life. As Club4Change President I have always been passionate about the ocean, so having an opportunity to help preserve the coastline and spread awareness of runoff pollution has been incredible.... [tags: Pollution, Ocean]
1272 words (3.6 pages)
- People gravitate to beautiful things, especially those that are visually so. Why do you think beauty products such as facial cleansers (http://www.beautorium.com/natural-organic-face-care-114/cleansers-122/), toners, and moisturisers are so in demand. It's because people love beautiful things. Case in point, when people are asked about prospective partners, a criteria that involves a pleasant physical appearance would always be somewhere on top of the list. It doesn't matter whether you ask a man or a woman.... [tags: beauty in the professional world]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- What is beauty. What are the qualities that are included in the definition of beauty. “Generally, beauty refers to the characteristic or characteristics of an object that entail human pleasure to one or more senses. Beauty cannot be negative or ugly.” (Beirnet)However, there are various concepts of beauty across the globe. “In Nigeria, big and heavy women are considered beautiful and admired. In Burmese traditional view, women with long neck are considered beautiful.” (Plotnick 603). So if there are different concepts of beauty around the globe, how can we hail the most beautiful girl in the world.... [tags: Beauty]
1321 words (3.8 pages)
- Resplendent Rivendel Imagine a world of such serenity where you have no enmity and worries, but how to enjoy your life to the endless boundary. A land of such astounding, imperial beauty that makes you wants to pinch yourself, yet you dare not to for the fear of losing a splendid moment. Unimaginable beauty of peacefulness, yet stunning of its solemnity, we are in Rivendel, the Elvin city, where everyone’s fantasies lie. Every step, beautiful colored leaves cushion your feet and create a delicate sound of a person gently biting in to golden brown, delicious potato chips.... [tags: Free Essay Writer]
651 words (1.9 pages)
- Stereotypical Beauty Do stereotypes of body images exist. “A "stereotype" is a generalization about a person or group of persons. Our society often innocently creates and perpetuates stereotypes, but these stereotypes often lead to unfair discrimination and persecution when the stereotype is unfavorable” (Grobman). It is hard to understand how much the media affects us unless one stands back and evaluates things such as commercials, magazines, and television shows. Women today follow the stereotypical images of beauty that the media portrays.... [tags: Beauty ]
1523 words (4.4 pages)
- Beaches are beautiful forms of nature. Each one varies from another. Some can be rocky, some have white sand, some have black, some are small, and some are large. I love all sorts of beaches. Each beach I have visited has been a memorable experience, but one in particular stands out in my mind. During my junior year I went on vacation to a resort in Jamaica with a extraordinary beach. It was a large beach with white sand and remarkable palm trees. There was also a long row of enormous rocks that extended far out into the Caribbean Sea.... [tags: Descriptive Personal Narrative]
779 words (2.2 pages)
I stayed two long months at the boarding houses, each day I visited the different beaches around the province of Guayas. I learned to be proud of my own country. I know now that our nation has beautiful beaches that can be compared with any other in the entire world because of their uniqueness. People, weather, landscape, houses, perfect sun beams, fresh air, silence, sea, food and other many circumstances make of San Jose a special spot to visit in our country. Just a few people have the luck of going there, but all of us should take the opportunity to visit it in any moment of our life.