Nursing is such a diverse, challenging and worthwhile career that I really feel it is the right course for me. It is a vocation for people who are practical, conscientious, and reliable and who find it easy quickly to establish good, trusting relationships with new people.
Since the role of the nurse is changing in Thailand, it is providing more opportunity for nurses to work toward the professional career by increasing the number of doctoral nursing students, expanding the nursing practitioner, and publishing the research study. Typically, I hope that collaborate with faculty of the School of Nursing, CUA will contribute research proficiency, publish scholarly journal and shaping educational efforts for health care system that these are the
greatest components of my career path.
I am first considering nursing as a professional career when I was studying in third years in Faculty of Nursing, Chiang Mai university at pediatric nursing practicum. Since I enjoy my time in every aspect of practicing, I decided to work as registered nurse in this, Chiang Mai University hospital, for 6 years in intensive neonatal care unit. I determined that my work experience provided me a huge contribution the nurse makes not only the high standard but also support the family in every aspect of their needs. During this period I had learned about the value of collaboration and information sharing. Fortunately, I decide to leave my work to the lecturer after I graduated in master degree in health promotion because I feel teaching practicing oriented competency will be the foundation of my position and may be wider to dedicate my inspiration to the vulnerable child and their family.
At Mae Fah Luang university, I had...
... middle of paper ...
... confidence in 6 years experience as a pediatric nurse and 5 years period in Mae Fah Luang University as lecturer will help me in this area. In addition, my leadership experiences , I had been am working as acting head of division pediatric and adolescent nursing , and also participated on the undergraduate curriculum committee to establish curricular content and design, curricular implementation, and ongoing evaluation and revision. I believe that experiences provider me an opportunities to work with team otherwise I am a creative and critical thinking person in a contemplative way.
I hope that my future education in the school of nursing, the CUA will be the greatest beginning of nursing care in Thailand and that will really make a huge change both academic and health system in Thailand and becomes the basis for improvements in nursing science and practice.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Ever since civilization was capable of recording history, we were able to identify the type of job fields that existed throughout history. Not much has changed over the centuries; Ancient Greece consisted of farmers and fishermen just like we have today. According to the Bible, Jesus Christ was a carpenter by trade, he followed in the footsteps of his adoptive father. I believe a lot of people throughout history have aimed to follow the same line of work as their parents, because they respected their mother/father; parents have a big influence on our career choices.... [tags: career, choice, path, vocation]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- According to Tom Freston, American businessman and author, "A career path is rarely a path at all. A more interesting life is usual a more crooked, winding path of missteps, luck and vigorous work. It is almost always a clumsy balance between the things you try to make happen and the things that happen to you." My pharmacy career started when I began working as a pharmacy technician at Rite Aid Pharmacy under the tutelage of a wonderful Pharmacist, who is unrivaled in his profession. When I began college, it was demanding juggling work and school, however, I persevered at work having believed that the more “hands-on experience” I received, the more beneficial it would be in the long run.... [tags: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Pharmacy technician]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Webster’s Dictionary defines the word change using the following: “to make different in some particular: ALTER b: to make radically different: TRANSFORM c : to give a different position, course, or direction to 2 a : to replace with another b : to make a shift from one to another : SWITCH c : to exchange for an equivalent sum of money d : to undergo a modification of e : to put fresh clothes or covering on.” (Retrieved November 16, 2009, from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/change) The 2008 Presidential Campaign for Barack Obama was based on the Promise to change the status quo.... [tags: career, ]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- Every year students graduate from high school and have an option of a career path or college path. This choice is one of the most important decisions an individual will make throughout their whole life. Those who decide to go to college send out transcripts to colleges and universities, hoping to get a great response. And throughout the world universities and colleges choose the best students to admit into their schools, but not every student will go to a school next year. There will come a time where students start to stumble upon themselves and start to worry about the future ahead and the choices they made for their education.... [tags: High school, College, Education, University]
1324 words (3.8 pages)
- This paper involves researching and preparing a report on a business career of your choice. I would expect you to use multiple resources and to also properly document those resources with footnotes as required. The paper should be a minimum of two to three double spaced, typed pages, not including your resources/works cited page. You should have a minimum of two outside resources. The text and Wikipedia may be used as resources but they do not count toward the two outside resources. This is my Business Career Paper which is on the career of my choosing.... [tags: Career Path, Education]
1081 words (3.1 pages)
- Medicine is a field that has always aroused my interest and which I still find captivating. Getting into medical would simply be a childhood dream coming true. I can’t tell whether my attraction to medicine arises from the knowledge or from the sense of achievement that come with being a doctor. However, I strongly believe that medicine is the right career path for me since I am organized and disciplined, not to mention that it would also fulfill my desire of social implication. Some people doubt my career choice because medical studies are long and known as arduous.... [tags: Physician, Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry]
713 words (2 pages)
- My career path started when I was five years old. At five years old I wanted to be a fireman but switched to marines when I was ten. Prior to turning thirteen I did not want to be someone who uses ‘math’ all day and sits at a desk all day. In 2010 I joined a FLL team at Troy Christian Junior High School. I did not want to do this at first but after consistent encouragement from my father and mother, my father has a master’s degree and my mother has a bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering, I participated in all of the team functions.... [tags: Engineering, Professional Engineer]
1046 words (3 pages)
- Baking What do you think is the most popular job to have in the hospitality industry. I think it is a pastry chef. So what you hearing about are going to be about baking. First, you’re going to hear about educational requirements and recommendations. Second you’re going to hear about salary ranges and geographic effects and how many hours required each week and what is a typical day like in this career when you reach the career goal. Third you’re going to hear about what skills and sets are required.... [tags: pastry chef, education, salary, career, skills]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- Business Journalism is the career path that I chose to explore. Jim Hammerand is a legal and financial reporter for the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. The most interesting thing I heard about his work was how the industry adapted to the digitalization of the industry and media convergence. In class, we talked about the various areas of media that were negatively impacted by these societal changes and how they’ve reacted to these changes. The old method in business journalism consisted of writing an article prior to publishing and hoping that the news about it wouldn’t get out before they were able to claim it.... [tags: Journalism, Mass media, Newspaper, News media]
977 words (2.8 pages)
- Tom Brokaw’s The Greatest Generation In Tom Brokaw’s book, The Greatest Generation, the author portrays ordinary people of a certain generation as having qualities of greatness and heroism. He tells stories of average people that lived inspiring lives through many hardships, and declares today’s society as the beneficiary of their challenging work and commitment. Brokaw’s generous and proficient use of imagery helps to persuade the reader to believe that the people of “the greatest generation” are, indeed, heroic.... [tags: Brokaw Greatest Generation Essays]
1416 words (4 pages)