The advertisement will provide the graphic design of the MacBook, outlining the key features, the place of purchases and the price. The Size of a newspaper advert significantly influences the success of the campaign. For our promotion to be successful, we will use a full page, three-quarter or even a half page to catch the attention of the reader quickly.
The newspapers advert will run for an interrupted daily occurrence for two weeks. After that, the adverts will be appearing twice in a week preferably on Wednesday and Sunday.
The approx. the cost for a single newspaper advert ranges from $500-$113,000 depending on the size of the advert.
Magazines Magazines attract an audience of the age of 12 to that of 35. The majority of these are educated and have a higher purchasing power. Besides, they have a penchant for the trending products.
The Magazine advert will comprise of a quality design of the unique specifications of the product providing the audience with an insatiable desire for the products. The advert will occupy either a full or a half page of the first pages of the magazine to enable an enormous number read it. It will also be accompanied with catchy phrases. The advert will appear in every publication of the magazine for a three months period.
The approx. Cost of the advert ranges from $600- $250,000 per add.
Television Television remains one of the best avenues of attracting the attention of the youth. Virtually all teenagers spend their 2 hours daily in watching the television. The television can also tar...
... middle of paper ...
...ion to 20 $ million.
Billboards and Pamphlets These will target the public particularly in the streets and in the big cities. The Billboards will be erected in the major towns where there is a high population of people. They will consist of superb designs, unique traits, and the price. The pamphlets will be given to individual in streets to read for themselves.
The Billboards have a long duration and capable of withstanding adverse climatic conditions. They will thus be in a position of marketing the MacBook widely. The pamphlets also have the capacity of reaching a significant high population of people.
The Pamphlets would be issued out during the initial stages of the promotion to ensure there is a greater percentage if people were aware of the MacBook products. The approx.. cost will be around $5 million for both the Billboards and the pamphlets.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The term: graphic design means "visual communications" and it is "the art and profession of selecting and arranging visual elements to convey a message." (Encyclopedia Britannica 2013, p. 1). Visual communication is virtually used everyday in today's society and is important to have in life. Graphic design is used in media, the business and advertisement industry, and in simple things in life that are not easily noticed. Graphic design influences the world of profit-making, but also has an impact on the lives of various groups of people including children, teens, and young adults.... [tags: Graphic Design]
1521 words (4.3 pages)
- The bicycle is often mistaken as an item for pleasure, and a means of optional transportation in the 21st century. However, we tend to forget that the bicycle was one of the most revolutionary inventions of its time. The bicycle was used for pleasure but more importantly a means of transportation. When the Great Depression swept across the entire country, people began to cut back on things that weren’t necessary for survival and businesses felt the effects. Less spending caused businesses to become increasingly nervous when it came to their survival.... [tags: Advertising, Tobacco advertising, Consumerism]
1273 words (3.6 pages)
- ... I was responsible for reworking their website, as well as creating their new logo and slogan. When they took on another intern, I was given the task of holding meetings with her every other week to talk about projects and share ideas. For the Clarion, I do page layout design as well as photography. Every other Friday and Monday I come in to the Clarion, and work on the arts and opinion section, spending hours working on the layout, finding pictures, and sometimes making illustrative graphics.... [tags: Graphic design, Advertising, Design, Typography]
768 words (2.2 pages)
- 1.0 INTRODUCTION I have decided to choose Sinar Harian website to evaluate it as ask by my lecture. Sinar Harian website is an online newspaper. For me, online newspapers can define as website that provides news and information about crime, sport, politic, academic, finance and many more to the users other than the printed one. Based on the definition that I get from the internet, the online newspaper or electronic newspaper is a self-contained, reusable and refreshable version of traditional newspaper that acquires and holds information electronically.... [tags: newspaper, use, online, free, design, developers]
2253 words (6.4 pages)
- Many do not consider where images they see daily come from. A person can see thousands of different designs in their daily lives; these designs vary on where they are placed. A design on a shirt, an image on a billboard, or even the cover of a magazine all share something in common with one another. These items all had once been on the computer screen or on a piece of paper, designed by an artist known as a graphic designer. Graphic design is a steadily growing occupation in this day as the media has a need for original and creative designs on things like packaging or the covers of magazines.... [tags: Graphic design, Design, Computer]
1586 words (4.5 pages)
- Introduction Graphics are art works that emanate from visual statement, which are reproduced on surfaces either as pottery, canvas, landscape, stone, paper and computer screen. I other graphics include creations such as logos, symbols, charts, signs and drawings. Graphic design has been in existence for a long time as a professional art and has been widely used in areas such as advertisements, websites and other publications such as magazines (Clifford 13). Like other art works, graphic design has undergone numerous progress and drastic transformations, conceptually and technically.... [tags: Graphic design, Advertising, Typography, Art]
780 words (2.2 pages)
- Sometimes we look at pieces of art and we understand it, and sometimes we don’t. There are many pieces of art that are straight forward and we understand right away. There are also pieces that require you to evaluate the reasons behind it. That is how art works. Art is the creativeness from the production of paintings, drawings, sculpturing, or the combining of images to get a point across. Graphic design is projecting ideas with visual and textual content. Other important factors include color, image, and space.... [tags: Graphic design, Design, Typography, Illustration]
951 words (2.7 pages)
- It is common knowledge that graphic design works parallel to false advertising. Consumers are exposed to a multitude of brands every day, each with the purpose to manipulate or convince the population into buying or supporting their products (Holland 2001. 3); it this competitive field that has led to deception within the media. The term False Advertising is applied to this situation, where deceptive information can lead to consumption and beliefs that “may not occur without the influence of the ad” (Xie 2015, 281).... [tags: Graphic design, Advertising, Typography, Design]
1066 words (3 pages)
- Everyday we are bombarded with advertisements all around us; each trying to persuade us to buy their product or agree with their ideals. In order to sway people's thoughts in a particular way, advertisers use many different tactics. These advertising efforts all have the goal of influencing attitudes and perceptions about a given topic or commodity. As consumers, individuals benefit from being aware of such tactics and of the psychological impacts they have on decision making. In order to better understand the consequences of advertising, individuals must understand the basic components of how the brain processes information and draws conclusions.... [tags: behavior, ads ]
1578 words (4.5 pages)
- ... This influenced him to create Bauhaus design concepts and include Russian constructivists in his work (Meggs & Purvis, 2016). While being raised in Germany, Tschichold was able to work under Paul Renner, the designer of the typeface Futura. When the rise of the Nazi party took place in Germany in 1933, Tschichold and his wife were arrested. Tschichold was faulted with being a “cultural Bolshevik” for creating typography that went against the German culture. He was released six weeks later (Meggs & Purvis, 2016).... [tags: Typography, Graphic design, Design]
879 words (2.5 pages)