... middle of paper ...
...h others on your team. Me and the rest of the team had to work hard coming to practice on really hot summer days wearing long sleeves and baseball pants. It was really hot when we did this, but it was to keep your arms warms, so it was not to hurt anything in the arm. We also had to work hard all year to win as many games as possible. Over the entire regular season we had only lost 3 games out of the games we played. That showed that we had disciplined ourselves more than other teams because we had won so many games. We really had to work hard to get past districts and make it to state tournament which was held at our home field. We went undefeated until the last games of the tournament and we lost both of them in the championship games. We might have lost the state tournament for baseball, but we still had to push hard to make it that far to place runner up at state.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- My goals in life are ultimately to achieve success in life. My goals are to also have happiness, prosperity in every area in my life, and the freedom and peace within to be able to carry out my goals. My goals are also heavily influenced on the hardships my parents have had to endure such as facing ridicule for the simple fact of being immigrants, the extremely difficult time they endured due to unemployment and living in poverty, and the low degree of education they received from their countries.... [tags: Goal, Learning, Hospital, Clinic]
760 words (2.2 pages)
- 1. One primary long term goals that I have set for myself since freshman year was getting the best grades in high school and college to my own abilities. The way I reach this goal is that I use my time wisely in study halls or at home to get homework done. I work extremely hard in study halls to get as much homework done as I can because the less I take home the better because there are other things at home that I could be doing. Another one of my long term goals is going to college for something i 'll enjoy doing for the rest of the life.... [tags: Goal, Time, Term, Homework]
1565 words (4.5 pages)
- In order for me to obtain the ability and knowledge to take care of my future self and family, it is important to my current self that I graduate from college with a degree in my hand. Whether it be a bachelor’s degree or even a certificate of attendance, I will stand mighty and proud of all of my accomplishments that I will achieve during my academic journey to a better life. There will be obstacles I must overcome and there are skills that I must possess in order to make my goals a reality, such as setting academic goals, managing time and stress, taking risks, and remaining financially stable.... [tags: Critical thinking, Psychology, Learning, Goal]
758 words (2.2 pages)
- My main goal is to receive an education that my parents didn’t have the opportunity to get and that this education will lead me to becoming a veterinarian. In order for that to happen, I need to succeed in various other subjects. For instance, I will need to succeed in English courses in order to receive my undergraduate degree. My future goals as a reader and writer is to inspire others to read and write, to educate how important reading and writing is, and to demonstrate how wonderful our world can be.... [tags: Education, Communication, Educational psychology]
715 words (2 pages)
- Happiness There has never been a time in my life where I have not wanted to attend college. Prior to my senior year, I thought they day would never come when I would become a college student, enrolled at a University. Before my graduating year, 2015, it took so long to get to this point in my life. Every year was one step closer in reaching my ultimate goal, which was graduating high school and attending college. That is what my education has been about, getting to the higher levels. Everything that I have done in my schooling has been related to working towards my further education.... [tags: High school, College, Education, Higher education]
1487 words (4.2 pages)
- In terms of short term goals, I think my short term goals are much like many other college students. First and foremost, I hope to finish out the semester with a 4.0 GPA. I hope to stay focused on my studies and finish out the year strong. I also hope to gain admission into the education program here at Liberty. After this semester is over I plan to return home for the summer and possibly try to find a part time job in a preschool or day care. I am also hoping to enroll in some summer classes in order to complete my long term goal of graduating early.... [tags: Education, Goal, Term, Learning]
831 words (2.4 pages)
- One honors a soldier who wears a service uniform, the doctor who wears a white coat, the priest who wears regalia, and the athlete who wear one 's team 's colors, because decoration recognizes one 's excellence in moral service to a greater cause whether it is one 's country, patients, citizens, or team. While growing up reading history books about such famous adorned individuals, inspired me to find my own recognition and reward in scholarship and leadership. The dedication goes to my Indian American parents who gave me a better educational future by emigrating from their homeland.... [tags: Health care, Leadership, Patient, Polylactic acid]
712 words (2 pages)
- If one were to ask my friends to describe me they would describe me as a very calm, quiet, introvert, and intelligent young man. I think one of my most distinguishing characteristics my ability to make resound decision, even in tough situation. I’m a young professional with analytical aptitude and an interest in Information Management System. I’m always excited and eager to learn from others. I believe you learn more from listening than talking. I’m hoping to use these fine qualities on my future leadership endeavors.... [tags: Leadership, Skill, Management, Servant leadership]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- As I have aged my goals have changed like they do for many people, you want to graduate high school, then maybe go on to college, start a family or get a job you love. I have accomplished all those things above though not all of them have been done completely. I have a wonderful girlfriend and 3 awesome young boys. I found a job I love doing in a place I love being in. I did attempt college a while back but that didn’t go so well. That’s where we are today I am trying to right that wrong I did by completing a degree in the field I currently work in.... [tags: Need, Want, WANT, Iraq War]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- I graduated from North Hardin High School in May of 2013. I started to attend Elizabethtown Community and Technical College Fall of 2013. This is currently my fifth semester at ECTC. After this semester, I will have my Associates degree. My goals for college are still a little hazy. I do know that I like English and American Sign Language. I started to notice that I tend to like more English related subjects than I did any other subjects. I started to think that I would like to become an editor.... [tags: High school, Higher education, College]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- Marx 's Impact On Modern Society
- Analysis Of Nathaniel Hawthorne 's ' Young Goodman Brown '
- How Can Contraceptives Help Students If It Is Given Out At School?
- Was Robin Williams ' Death Caused By Depression?
- Analysis Of Homer 's Iliad, `` Trojan Women, And Pitre 's Fives And Twenty Fives All
- We Live A World Of Differences