When I entered high school, I never thought of my future is going to be. I would never thought of graduate high school and thinking of it would be hard to achieve. The Sometimes a teacher assigned an assignment to do ...
... middle of paper ...
...nything for my future to become good at.” For example, I have to choice become either future Engineer or a Mathematics teacher. It is making me thinking for a long time, and it is end up I want to become future Mathematics teacher. I never think of this decision is a hard way to choose for future life. My future is base on the decision that I choose. I for myself want to be future Mathematics teacher.
In conclusion, I think all these advices is a good things to know as we became older because it is the way how the future going now. These commencement speech is taking another step further to my future, and it shouldn 't stop here until I reach my goal. Life is not easy, but I can fight for myself. After I have been listening to all of this, it is making me think graduation of high school is just a first step in life. There still be a new journey ahead in the future.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Stanford Commencement Ceremony is a very prestigious, it is an honor to be asked to speak for it. In 2005 Steve Jobs was invited to speak at Stanford’s Commencement Ceremony and he delivered his speech where some of his most famous quotes came from, such as “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” -Steve Jobs. When he steps up to the podium viewers can tell that the crowed has high expectations for his speech. For Steve Jobs the 2005 Stanford Commencement speech was a success because he had a clear and focused message and it was engaging in content.... [tags: Graduation, Commencement speech, Speeches]
1179 words (3.4 pages)
- “Climb on one’s back and stand on their shoulders to reach the top” this is what the Coronel Colin Powell hints to recent graduate from the Howard University in 1994. The Commencement Speech was long enough to motivate the graduating students. Also, it was proper and formal. When the speech began, Powell was exciting by ending on sharing his own experiences and giving great advices for those future professionals. Powell´s Commencement Speech demonstrates his interest by sharing his thoughts, and its language was uplifting and captivating.... [tags: Graduation, Commencement speech]
804 words (2.3 pages)
- Students, faculty, family, friends, on this exciting day, I speak to optimism, laughter, and grins. As I was gathering input for this graduation speech, several people suggested including a profound quote offering “encouraging advice to the young graduates”, and then there were others who said, “eh don’t worry about it, no one listens to those anyway.” Fortunately, I was actually able to take from both suggestions and found a happy balance. You see, I won’t tell you today to: “Dare to dream” or “Find your own vision” or even to “Strive for excellence,” or any trite cliché that’s ever been said in a graduation speech.... [tags: Graduation Speech, Commencement Address]
1129 words (3.2 pages)
- To the County High School Class of 2012: As you sit in front of me, I know what most of you are thinking at the moment. There are those who are already pondering about what life without high school will be like; those who are debating whether or not to tell your crush tonight about your whispers of adoration you’ve secretly held for four years; some simply want to get out of that ungodly chair, get that thing that isn’t really a diploma but only tells you when to pick up the thing, and then be the first one on the green bus to the grad party — you know who you are.... [tags: Graduation Speech, Commencement Address]
887 words (2.5 pages)
- (Love you mom and dad in Romanian) A lot of people here today probably didn't understand what I just said because I am Romanian, but if you take a look at my parents face they know I love them. I am Romanian and my parents came to the U.S. and could have chosen any state but they chose Washington. For all the people who don't appreciate Washington as much as me let me lay down some vibes. After I went to Arizona and California and some other states I came to realize that everything here is so much greener.... [tags: Graduation Speech, Commencement Address]
1064 words (3 pages)
- A wise person once said something to this effect: "Quotes are just another way of masking one's true feelings." I'd tell you the person who wrote it, but I can barely even remember it word for word. It's funny I crossed paths with this quote just days before I was informed I would be speaking at commencement. Someone or something, maybe a higher power, meant for this quote and I to meet. The irony of the whole situation is that the author's quote was turned into a quote, which is most likely the opposite of their intentions.... [tags: Graduation Speech, Commencement Address]
1216 words (3.5 pages)
- Ladies, gentlemen, parents, friends, family, staff, fellow students: Instead of taking up more time and reading my speech, it is available to you at http://www.olen’s_speech.com. Thank you. No, just kidding. But seriously folks... Today we are gathered here to celebrate our graduation from 12 long years of schooling. The education granted to us has been a privilege. One so graciously given to us by the citizens of our state, by our community, and by our parents. Today would not be possible without them.... [tags: Graduation Speech, Commencement Address]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- As you inhale the aggregate odor of your senior class for the last time, I’m sure there are many burning questions racing through your minds: “Will I find my place in the world?” If you’re lucky. “Am I really going to graduate a virgin?” Yeah, probably. “Who is that incredibly handsome young man addressing us, and how long do we have the privilege of listening to him?” Howdy, Andrew Gonzales here, and hopefully not long; I realize that your robes are making you sweat, your thongs are making you uncomfortable, and my use of the words “virgin” and “thongs” is making your parents sweaty and uncomfortable.... [tags: Graduation Speech, Commencement Address]
891 words (2.5 pages)
- For some of you graduates, this will be the last ceremony you might ever sit through. Most of us, though, and I regret that I am in this group, will sit through many more ceremonies -- ceremonies longer and more tedious that this or anything else you can imagine. If you think this is bad, try a college graduation. Think, that is, attend a wedding. And, if just for a moment you think that that is bad, just be thankful you have never attended or will attend a Bar Mitzvah. The only ceremony I think anybody would truly enjoy attending is a funeral.... [tags: Graduation Speech, Commencement Address]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- Congratulations everyone, congratulations. If you're participating in this graduation ceremony, you've taken the next step toward your future goals and dreams. For those of you that just finished your transfer degrees, congratulations. To those of you that came back to school after a few years off to get a better education, congratulations. To those of you that came to get a certificate or learn IT or computer programming so you can get a better job, congratulations. Now that you're moving on toward whatever your next step is in life - a university, the job market, whatever - you are more prepared and ready for that next step now.... [tags: Graduation Speech, Commencement Address]
641 words (1.8 pages)