Google business model is a multiple platform that has as main element, advertisement, but this platform can be best appreciate when divide in areas such as its value proposition, which main goal is to create value to customers when using its products and/or services, the channels used to do B2C and B2B such as Google AdWords, affiliated websites, sales, chrome operating system and others. The unique way of doing advertisement, which is part of the business model, their rock-hard technology, design and innovation has been part of the success that had made the company able to keep offering free services to users in exchange for valuable data that the company uses towards gaining revenue. This tool is to obtain keywords and preferences which produces the most revenue and putting on bid to advertisers’ candidates so they can buy a space in Google. The more popular the more expensive the bid, however this advertising cost come with benefit as Google keeps improving its products and services many free of cha...
... middle of paper ...
...ntries, no much is known of its supply-chain management as its kept as a secrecy, however Google’s essential value chain is to integrate advertisement and online search with search results. Also, marketing communication are online and offline and Google forum serve as the base for customers’ assistant. Google competitive advantage lies on is technology infrastructure hard to replicate, their market share for search engine making it the leading company, and innovative service many for free such as Gmail, Google Finance, You Tube, Google Chrome among more than 100 more, that attracts more user than any other competitors. Google competitive advantage might keep them as the leading company as long as they continue supplying the most of today technology and gadgets to its users and start to look for other ways to make revenue as competition is getting harder with time.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Globalization and Technology have altered the way that retailing works, it’s not as it used to be in the past. Day after day more people around the world are introduced to internet and they start benefiting from e-commerce. Today, any kind of business can be done over the internet. It is possible to do international transactions with few simple clicks on your computer or smart phone. According to Mashable the e-commerce sales exceeded one trillion dollars worldwide in 2012 which sets the e-commerce as a huge and important industry.... [tags: process, buyer, seller, reliability]
600 words (1.7 pages)
- With respect to the Northumbrian Water suppliers, Bensaou’s portfolio of buyers supplier relationship model is adopted to segment or categories suppliers. After segregation into different types of suppliers, Northumbrian Water choses to engage with its top 50 suppliers which indicate most of them to fall into the strategic partnership segment of the Bensaou’s portfolio. This indicates high trustworthiness, early supplier involvement and that these suppliers and buyers customize, specialize, differentiate, adapt, learn and innovate its supply processes according to the changes and requirements through exchange of information and expertise.... [tags: Buyer, Seller]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- In this scenario, I played the role of the seller. The seller listed his car for sale because he needed to raise $12,000 to place a down payment on a condominium. The Kelly Blue Book (KBB) value for the car was anywhere from $10,000 to $16,000, depending on the condition of the car. Unbeknownst to the seller, the buyer knew about the seller’s need to raise $12,000 for the down payment and could leverage this information to get a lower price for the car. Before starting negotiations, I wrote out my plan with the following key points: 1) start my offer at $15,000, 2) Go no lower than $13,000, 3) Highlight the excellent condition of the car, and 4) Be willing to offer a concession of paying t... [tags: Negotiation, Contract, Marketing, Win-win game]
1447 words (4.1 pages)
- When it comes to advertising on the Internet, search engine optimization receives plenty of attention. This is certainly appropriate, but one disadvantage of this way of getting your website in front of qualified prospects is that it can take time for a particular company 's site to creep up to the top of the search results pages even if one has excellent optimization. This is where pay-per-click marketing enters the picture. Due to Google being the largest search engine in the world, its Adwords PPC program, which started in 2000, is the one most often talked about when the conversation turns to this form of advertising.... [tags: Google, Advertising, Yahoo!, Web search engine]
1382 words (3.9 pages)
- We live in a world that is fundamentally run by the internet. We use it every day, multiple times in a variety of ways. We use it to keep up to date with the latest news, to watch movies and shows, to listen to music, do research for our latest assignment and even to simply search the latest topic our mind is wandering off to. Google is there to help with all of that. Google is a search engine that was created in September of 1998 by two Ph.D. students at the University of Stanford (Google, 2014).... [tags: Google, Google search, Web search engine]
834 words (2.4 pages)
- Marketing is a unique entity of business. Its purpose is to efficiently communicate, while attracting fans. Ideally, these fans have to be located and appealed to, in order for marketing to remain effective. Surprisingly, marketing techniques have to change. Before, business ventures required, frankly, bothering people and potential clients--blatant acts of solicitation. Later down the path to innovative success, business chiefs endured the anxiety filled conference meetings to present a better and less harassing methods of communicating to potential consumers.... [tags: Marketing, Search engine optimization, Business]
1035 words (3 pages)
- The Hierarchical Social Structure in Velasquez's The Water Seller, Picasso's Acrobat's Family with a Monkey,Wood's American Gothic, and Goyez's The Third of May The pyramidal structures in Velasquez's The Water Seller, Picasso's Acrobat's Family with a Monkey, Wood's American Gothic, Goyez's The Third of May reflects the components of society. At the top of the pyramid is the single individual, as presented by Diego Velasquez in "The Waterseller of Seville," which portrays the three images of a boy and old man in the foreground and the shadowy figure in the background, whom stand in a circle.... [tags: Seller Acrobat Family Gothic Third May Essays]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- Start a Bussiness The decision to purchase a business of your own is not an easy task. There are many things to consider before the final decision is made. First of all, exactly what do you want to accomplish. To make millions of dollars, right. Or is it to have the freedom of being your own boss. Whatever the reason, you must be sure that it is something that you are ready to devote an exorbitant amount of time and energy into and that it is something that you really want. Otherwise, you might be stuck doing something that you hate.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
2652 words (7.6 pages)
- The Search I used to work for the F.B.I., in the Portland office. It was my childhood dream to be the one who gets the bad guy. My fiftieth birthday was in just three months. I had a wife and three children, still do, and the same job I'd had since my graduation from Quantico. We were living just outside Portland. My oldest son, John jr., was in his third year at Washington. The twins were high school seniors at this time and my pride and joy, daddy's little girls. Carolyn and I had celebrated our twenty- fifth anniversary, that's the silver one I think, the previous Thursday night.... [tags: Creative Writing Search and Rescue Essays]
4126 words (11.8 pages)
- Search Engines are specialized programs that facilitate the retrieval of data from the Internet, on a business related network or on a personal computer system. They allow users to ask for contents meeting certain criteria usually involving a certain word or phrase, then gives a list of articles that matches those words or phrases. There are number of different engines that can be used for different types of searches and can be narrowed for optimal results. Before the 1990¡¦s Search Engines were non existent.... [tags: Internet Google Search History Web]
1815 words (5.2 pages)