To attain the goal to become a record producer I have to be dedicated of creating music. Also I have to take time of my friends and family in order to become a successful producer and a music junkie. Than I have to know the in & outs of the music industry and know how to create artistic rhythm. I have to make sure that I have enough connection to have good collaboration to work. At the for most I have be work extra hard just to get where I have to be in the music industry (at the top if I’m lucky).
Record Producer is a person who creates beats for other music artist or for themselves. A producer has many roles such as creating a blueprint for the project, selecting songs and musicians, coaching the artist in the studio, controlling the recording sessions, and supervising the entire production. Producers also often take on a wider management role with responsibility for the cost, schedules, and negotiations. A producer aims to gain popularity in the music industry or individual positive exposure to music labels (such music companies as Sony, OVO sound, Def Jams, etc.) Nowadays record producers create music to get label contract or to be heard on the radio.
Since the 1950s, many di...
... middle of paper ...
... financial because the time spent on the music production.
Being a record producer is dedicating career to get into. Even though the career has a lot of stuff to learn it helps expand your mind. This is a great opportunity to get into because producers create new types of music and meet new or highly known famous musicians. Even though you have to learn new instruments it’s a great way to create artistic music.
Attaining the goal to become a record producer maybe hard but I have to be dedicated. Also I have to take time out of my in order to become a successful producer and a music junkie. Than I have to know the struggles of the music industry and know how to create music that unheard of. I have to make sure that I have enough connection to get new artist or work with other people. At the for most I have be work extra hard just to become a good record producer.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Spotify is one of the most popular streaming services. And since its breakthrough, access to music have never been easier – just type in the name of an artist or a song and press play. The advantage of it is that listeners gets to listen to their wanted music instantly and for free and artist gets paid royalties. But since spotify’s big breakthrough there has been big debates if free music streaming is going to kill the music industry or if it’s going to help it. From my, as a listeners point of view, Spotify is a great way of listening to music instantly – without downloading and having my computer’s memory loaded with thousands of mp3s also it can be easily accessible anywhere – on your co... [tags: Record label, Music industry, Royalties, EMI]
2671 words (7.6 pages)
- Michael Jackson, king of pop was an American singer, songwriter, dancer and record producer. His contribution to the music, dance and fashion industry was immense and he was a global figure so many people around the world. Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958 as an eight child of an African American family living in a small house in Gary, Indiana. He faced many hardships during his child such as being abused as a child, as his father confessed to being abusive towards him “ 'I don 't [regret the beatings], ' he said.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Janet Jackson]
902 words (2.6 pages)
- Electronic Health Record Implementation Electronic health records are not only a more effective way of sharing health information between healthcare providers, but it is more efficient. The current implemented plans for health records and the future plans for health records are currently being utilized in most healthcare settings across the country. The healthcare setting has had to accommodate this change in ways such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act laws (Indiana University, 2015).... [tags: Electronic health record]
1468 words (4.2 pages)
- The Role of the Creator In the film industry, it takes a collaborative effort of talented individuals to create a successful film. The one that essentially is the leader from start to finish is the producer. Linda Cahir states in chapter three of Literature into Film that the producer has the most influence to help shape the artistic values and moral principles of the film (Cahir). In the following paragraphs, I will discuss the role of a film producer, how this is different than a film director’s role and what it takes to be the best.... [tags: Film crew, Film director, Film, Film producer]
1375 words (3.9 pages)
- There are five functional components of an electronic health record system: a) integrated view of patient data: An integrated EHR must accommodate a broad spectrum of data types ranging from text to numbers and from tracings to images and video. More complex data types such as radiology images are usually delivered from human viewing-standards like DICOM. Exist for displaying most of these complex data types, and JPEG display of images is universally available for any kind of image. Example DICOM, VistA CPRS electronic health record system, which integrates a variety of text data and images into a patient report data screen including: demographics, a detailed list of the patient’s procedur... [tags: Electronic health record, Patient]
1031 words (2.9 pages)
- This paper will discuss the concept of the of Electronic Health Record (EHR). its importance and its role in propagating the wellbeing of patients across the nation. The paper will also focus on the meaningful use of the EHR incentive program initiated by the CMS. The Electronic Health Records (EHRs) is the new wave of record keeping technology that has drastically changed the way clinicians ' records are kept in all health institution. It has improved efficiency and efficacy of keeping and securing clinical record in physician’s office.... [tags: Electronic health record, Health care]
1212 words (3.5 pages)
- Electronic Health Record Implementation Tabytha Balash Ohio University Electronic Health Record Implementation Advances in technology have influences our society at home, work and in our health care. It all started with online banking, atm cards, and availability of children’s grades online, and buying tickets for social outings. There was nothing electronic about going the doctor’s office. Health care cost has been rising and medical errors resulting in loss of life cried for change.... [tags: Health care, Electronic health record, Medicine]
1021 words (2.9 pages)
- Presently, I have not submitted a research proposal yet. I am planning to submit my research proposal in fall 2016, but tentatively, I will like to conduct a research on the following subject matter: Identifying Factors that Affect the Adoption of Electronic Health Record (EHR) in Nigeria In the recent years, there has been a growing interest in EHR adoption in many countries this is due to an increasing recognition that a stronger health information technology is crucial to achieve a higher quality care at lower costs.... [tags: Health care, Electronic health record]
701 words (2 pages)
- Becoming a Music Producer What is one job that can combine a love for music and a strong work ethic. Although there are numerous answers, a music producer seems to fit the bill perfectly. The job description of a music producer is a long list of responsibilities and obligations that prove to be well worth it when the paycheck arrives. If one desired to pursue this career field, he or she would have to be extremely committed and resourceful. The journey to become a successful producer can be long and competitive, but it has been and can be done time and time again by anyone willing to put in the effort.... [tags: career, job, education, production, employment]
876 words (2.5 pages)
- Sport Record The founding father of the Olympic Movement, Pierre de Coubertin, referred to the sport record as having the same function in the ideology of Olympism as the principle of gravity in Newtonian mechanics (Loland 1995). The record was, so to speak, the eternal axiom of sport. No doubt, Coubertin was right in many ways. The fascination for records is a key element in our fascination for sports. Records are the stuff of which legends and myths are made. Johnny Weissmuller's 1924 one hundred meter freestyle swim under the minute, Wilma Rudolph's fabulous sprint records from the early 1960s, and Michael Johnson's explosive two hundred meter record run at the 1996 Atlanta Games, are al... [tags: Sports Records Papers]
4035 words (11.5 pages)