The second concept that is going to be covered is of personal financial statements. A personal financial statement is an actual statement that lists all of the individuals financial history from both their past up until the present time in their life. This is i...
... middle of paper ...
..., and you have to pay for homeowners insurance among other things. Whether an individual can purchase a home depends on factors such as; their overall income, their credit score, and the amount of money they already have saved up to put down towards the home itself among other things. The bottom line is that owning your home is always the best choice to make because it is your to keep until you decide to move on to a new home.
Today, the following ten concepts have been covered; setting goals, personal financial statements, dealing with debt, saving, investing, speculating, taxes, retirement needs, insurance, and home ownership. Although each of these different concept are each important in their own right, they each come together to be interdependent on one another as well. These concepts applied will ensure both security and stability for many more years to come.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The first concept that will be covered is the category of setting goals. With concern to this concept there are two different types of goals that can be used as a means of assisting the individual in accomplishing their financial goals, as well as other goals, in their life. The two separate types of goals include; short term and long term goals. Short term goals are defined as goals that can be accomplished in the near future. Short term goals are goals that an individual wants to achieve either; this week, this month, and in some instances over the next few months.... [tags: Time, Finance, Insurance, Investment]
1509 words (4.3 pages)
- Strategic health care management is becoming the primary focus as it is crucial to deal with today’s changing health care landscape. The increasingly growing competitiveness and challenging health care legislative mandate collaborative leadership approaches that synchronize and involve all stakeholders in strategic planning. This is particularly important when determining both long-term and short-term strategic goals. As an example of successful strategic planning, this paper discusses the strategic goals of Johns Hopkins Medicine’s (JHM) strategic plan.... [tags: health care management, john hopkins]
926 words (2.6 pages)
- People should have short-term and long-term goals to get success. In this semester, I set my academic, financial, professional, and personal goals. When I make my goals, I miss some criteria of smart goals. After, I get some feedback from my professor, I was able to set reasonable goals for myself. As I have smart goals, I am sure that I will definitely achieve it unless there is some emergency happen. For example, if I study hard and do my assignment on time, at the end of this semester, I will be able get “A” in introduction to professional nursing, which is my academic goal.... [tags: Goal, Management, Time management, Psychology]
1760 words (5 pages)
- One primary long term goal that I have set for myself since freshman year was getting the best grades in high school and college to my own abilities. The way I reach this goal is that I use my time wisely in study halls or at home to get homework done. I work extremely hard in study halls to get as much homework done as I can because the less I take home the better because there are other things at home that I could be doing. Another one of my long term goals go to college for something i 'll enjoy doing for the rest of the life.... [tags: Goal, Time, Term, Homework]
1464 words (4.2 pages)
- MY LONG AND SHORT TERM GOALS My Long and Short Term Goals One of my Educational & Professional long term goals includes: 1. graduating with high honors with my Bachelor’s Degree (to continue on to higher education degrees). 2. As well as, having my own Art Gallery. To help me achieve these Academic long-term goals, there are three essential short term goals that must be met: 1. Effective & timely studying, 2. A Regular Exercise Routine & Diet, 3. And Financial stability. In addition, three short term goals that will help me to achieve my Career long-term goals include: 1.... [tags: Goal, Term, Time, Exercise]
1626 words (4.6 pages)
- In lieu of being successful in my internship this semester, having an idea of long term career goals will help shape my attitudes and the outcomes I expect to get from my experience. After completing my undergraduate degree, I plan to work for a non-profit organization that focuses on substance abuse or sexual health. I am open to any other topics, but those are the ones I have been more actively involved in throughout my experience and studies. Starting off with a small organization will allow me to be more involved and active within my workplace.... [tags: Public health, Health, Population health]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Treatment Plan Long-term treatment plan goals would consist of: increase coping skills; develop better interpersonal skills; attend Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) at least twice weekly; finally Lana will see the psychiatric nurse practitioner for her depressive symptoms and take any prescribed medication regularly. Short-term treatment plan goals would consist of: Lana participating fully in the therapeutic process and comply with all requests; Lana will keep a diary of her thoughts and emotions and bring it to therapy sessions to discuss with the therapist; receive EMDR therapy for PTSD symptoms from childhood trauma; attend DBT group therapy sessions; Obtain and do the exercises in The Dialect... [tags: Therapy, Psychotherapy, Family, Social work]
1037 words (3 pages)
- Development, Milestones, & Exit Plan Long Term Goals Omni plans to ensure that one third of our developmental music projects gain a minimum of one “hit” song on the Billboard industry music charts. Omni plans to make sure that we provide our consultation team with the available resource to achieve a professional finished project. While Create a highly organized, productive and efficient organization and developing standard operating procedures for the responsibilities each position. Omni plans to have a minimum of .02% of the industry market share within the first three years.... [tags: Business Management]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- Part One A-Your Feelings This would be the biggest shock in my life, scary corn mazes or haunted houses wouldn 't come anywhere close to making me feel like that would. I would probably think of all the opportunities that I would have to pass by or all of the things that would be more difficult or I couldn’t do them at all. Then after all that I would go close to her and ask how she would be feeling about it, I know she wouldn’t be happy about it but her being safe physically and emotionally is more important than anything.... [tags: Pregnancy, Marriage]
1992 words (5.7 pages)
- Employees are without a doubt the fundamental backbone that holds any workplace, business, or corporation together. Employees engaged in the crucial tasks that establish the company’s long-term vision and goals are successful and efficiently implemented. While no business will run successfully without proper management, it is important that those employed enjoy coming to work and maintain a positive attitude while in the work place, while being productive and completing tasks with efficiency. Keep in mind, it is vigorous to guarantee that employees are satisfied with the position that they hold, and most importantly, have the ambition for more.... [tags: Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Motivation]
1545 words (4.4 pages)